main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive -=~ Coruscant Night ~=- Jedi Twilight

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Skarlin DeShadaa
    ~Hyperspace~

Skarlin watched the one blinking light in the cockpit. It had been blinking for quite some time, but his sensors hadn't indicated any nearby cruiser. Because of this he was horribly confused. He sighed and passed it off for the moment to make sure he was on course. Returning from Tatooine wasn't anywhere near as pleasing as going there and thus he really wasn't looking forward to returning.

Upon arrival, he landed his ship in it's appropriate spot, and the order in the vacant spot beside. He then proceeded to the tram, going straight to his store. The tram ride was long and boring, but at least the view of today's industrial sunset was one of the better one's. As he neared his stop he took time to admire the prime location he managed to get. As the tram came to a stop, Skarlin approached the doors, he heard with his impecable senses, the sounds of battle. Shrugging it off as a possible gang fight in the lower levels, he returned to his shop, still in the condition that he left it in. His assistant, an orphaned Chiss, had gotten used to his boss leaving for months and returning, generally in a better mood than when he left.

"Any others, or has the store been relatively inactive?" Skarlin queries as he pulls the holophone number of his current customer.

"Eh? No, no one else. Strange that, as soon as you leave, no one really comes in here..." The small chiss boy responds, sporting a small new scar across his left arm. Skarlin had noticed it, but chose to leave it as part of the boys personal life. Skarlin nodded to the Chiss boy's response, and calls his current customer.

"Hi, well, looks like I'm done, and if you'd like, you can pick it up tommorow, as long as you still have enough to pay for it." Skarlin says, as he goes into the back.

"Oh, don't worry, I've still got the coin." The voice on the other end responds happily. Skarlin nods, and hangs up. He then returns to the front and looks at the Chiss boy. The kid was so very responsible, and was probably the only person Skarlin trusted beyond his parents. Suddenly an air speeder whizzes by the shop, with four or five jet troopers pursuing. Skarlin looks out after it to see that it was another one of those whiplash people, who evidently was stupid enough to poke his head out on to the upper level. He sighed as an Imperial officer ran buy, leading a small legion of troopers.

Tag: Anyone who decides to come to Skarlin's shop.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Kaldrim Dremos

Kaldrim had decided to follow the other Jedi's lead. He made sure to follow him, but not too close, two Jedi that close together would be too easy to detect, even if they were concealing themselves. As he followed him he saw the bodies of fallen soldiers, and to his horror more fallen Jedi, including Council member Even Piell, the Lannik master who had taught him much in his youth. 'The Sith will pay one of these days, I swear, one of these days the Sith will feel the same pain I feel right now.' Kaldrim thought as he passed the corpses of the fallen. The nhe saw his fellow Jedi decend into the growing battlefield outside one of the Imperial warehouses. 'What in the name of the Force does he think he's doing. 'Oh let's hode from the Empire and stay on this world, hang on let's throw ourselves to the vornskr instead!' he added. He felt that perhaps he had made too hastey a decision, but decided to back up his ally.

Dropping down next to his comrade he drew both of his lightsabers from his sides and ignited first the ice blue, then the bright green. Dropping down into a low defensive stance. "I sure as hell hope you know what you're doing, if we get caught you know what that means, right?" he asked still looking forward at the warehouses main door. "It'll mean decapitation first, questions second." he added, settling hiself into the flow of the Force. "Well, all I can say is may the Force be with us all." he added, bothe to himself and his fellow Jedi as well as the rebels behind them. "Let's just pray these guys are as well trained as Magnaguards, those guys were always fun to beat down." he added with a small grin as memories of scrapping battledroids poured back into his mind. "Sad that we still aren't fighting those rust heaps, now those were the days." he continued with a small chuckle.

TAG: Rowvv

3. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC

I am a little confused where exactly are we? I kind of lost track...

4. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    OOC: EDIT: My bad - got everyone's characters mixed up... [face_blush] I believe Rowvv, Kaldrim and Dixon met in the building in lower Coruscant. Now Kaldrim and Rowvv have joined the battle at the Imperial warehouse, leaving Dixon in the building to decide whether or not to join them. Hope that helps ;)

IC: Risuu Thaelar
    ~En route to Skarlin's Shop~

Risuu had realised that she was a little low on supplies - probably not a great idea to go swanning into the Rancor pit known as lower Coruscant with no armour... Thus she had decided a little trip to Skarlin's shop was on the cards.
    ~It would be good to catch up with the old con merchant again~ she mused. They had known each other for a long time, and Skarlin was her favourite dealer, even if he did try to rip her off. She smiled affectionatley with past memories, only to be jarred from her thoughts by a shady looking character.

"Risuu Thaelar?" The stranger enquired.
    "Well, that rather depends on who wants to know." she replied curtly, regarding the greasy-looking human with suspicion. He looked familiar somehow, but Risuu couldn't quite place him....
    "My boss, Kan Fell, sends his warmest greetings." That was it - he was one of Fell's cronies. It was a long time since she'd last worked with him - her own people didn't take too kindly to others 'borrowing' their prized smuggler.
    "Ok, what does he want? If he's asking me to take on another job, then he already knows that I'm busy with personal matters..." Risuu's tirade was cut short by the human.
    "Oh, I think you will find this job very interesting, Miss. Thaelar. My boss has requested a meeting with you at his base to discuss the details." Risuu paused, mulling over this information. This set back could prove to be to her advantage... Slowly, she began to speak;
    "I will come, on one condition; Fell must agree to help me with my business when we are done." She looked sternly at the minion, waiting for him to confirm with his boss...

TAG: Littledawg

5. TheBlueSaber

TheBlueSaber Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2008
    OOC: Uh nope, Kad/Rowvv and Kaldrim have now joined the fight in the Imperial Warehouse, leaving Dixon to decide whether or not to join them or not.

IC: Kad

At the sound of another dropping down beside him, Kad instantly knew it was Kaldrim who had followed him. Interesting, as he hadn't suspected he would follow. His eyes focused on the two Dark Jedi before them, being cautious about the situation. The Togorian could sense the doubtful feelings of the Human next to him, who began to babble on about the war that had come to past. "We shouldn't focus on a war from the past and shouldn't overestimate our enemy nor underestimate. Prepare for the battle. May the Force be with us all." Upon getting into a defensive stance, the Togorian Jedi nodded his head slightly toward the two foes, honoring them and informing them he was ready. These two must have once been a Jedi before, or so he hoped, which always meant the possibility of turning them back to the Light Side.

Scooting back a few inches with his lightsaber still held defensively, Kad watched as one of the Dark Jedi leaped high into the rafters Kad had been perched on earlier. "Don't be too aggressive or let anger consume you. That's just what they want. These aren't the droids you are so accustomed to fighting, keep up your defenses and strike when the time is right. And if there is the slightest chance you can help these pour souls back on the path to the Light, try to help them." Glancing back up to the rafters, and attempting to keep an eye on the other Dark Jedi who was still before them, he questioned his fellow Jedi, "Now, which one do you want to fight?"

Tag: All in Warehouse

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"You pick first, I've never ben that good at deciding which person to take on first. Plus I assume you've seen at least one of them fight, you may have better luck taking that one on then I would. I'll take which ever one you don't." he said. "And don't worry about my anger. I haven't used it before, I won't use it now." Kaldrim said, his eyes closed for a few seconds to center himself, to release any built up emotions, all negative emotions evaporating. "Now let's see if we can take out the Force side of this equation Kad, I'd hate for things to get too one-sided." he added. "Not to mention if we manage to turn them we could manage to get off this rock even more easily." he continued watching the enemy carefully.

TAG: Warehouse battlers

7. TheBlueSaber

Sep 30, 2008

"So be it. I'll handle the one in the rafters. You take on the tired one. Be careful though he may be weakened... but to kill a Jedi Master is no small feat." Kad felt the Force flow through him, and took a simple hop which rocketed him into the rafters above the Warehouse. Both of the opponents were now visible in the rafters, Kad using his magnificent green lightsaber as a tool to light up the darkness instead of a weapon for the time being. Hopefully surprising the Dark Jedi by following him into the rafters, Kad called upon the Force once more. Holding his left paw up, he sent a wave of the Force towards the Jedi using Force Push in hopes to knock him out of the rafters and into the firefight below.

Tag: All in Warehouse.

8. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Virgil Deltaro

Rest. Blissful rest at last. The battle had been fierce and Virgil could not have been any more satisfied with the outcome. He had been in a fight for his life against an extremely skilled opponent and had come out on top. It meant he was getting stronger. Granted he sustained a damaged eye, something of a mirror image of Even Piell himself, even if Virgil's new scar was a bit neater than the former's. The lightsaber blade had in effect, pretty much burned his left eyelid shut. The throbbing of the wound was irritating to him but he welcomed it all the same. It let him know that he had not yet passed into the Force, regardless of the battle that was still raging on.

It was after he had closed his remaining eye that his senses spiked yet again for the third time in the night. His eyebrow shot skyward as his eye opened back up. The incredulity of the situation was straining his mind.

?More Jedi? On the same night? They must be having a get together tonight or something.?

Virgil stood slowly, still drained from battle. His head poked around the side of the crate he had been leaning on, and sure enough there was a Jedi standing before him. Before long, a second Jedi dropped down and joined him. Virgil leaned back against his crate and gave a short hysterical laugh. Had Lord Vader planned this meeting? Liam and himself in the same spot on the same night that 6 Jedi appeared? It seemed like the Empire hadn't done as good of a job in eradicating them as they had thought.

He would have liked to think about it more but time it seemed, was against him in this area. A rebel soldier had run past him and presented Virgil with a rare opportunity that he may not have gotten otherwise. The Rebel realized who he was, a moment too late. As his blaster leveled, Virgil gave a weak Force tug on the man's body. He stumbled forward and the blaster went off at a wild angle. Virgil caught him by the throat and pinned him against the crate that he had been leaning against a moment before.

?Consider this a way to serve your Empire as repentance for rebellion my friend.?

Virgil's eyebrows dipped in concentration as his hands pressed firmly on the frightened soldiers skull. His hands began to glow a deep red as Virgil performed the Sith power of Drain Life. In effect it had the same properties of Force Heal, but rather siphoned off the life energy of the target rather than revitalize the individual themselves. Virgil began to feel better immediately. Strength returned to him and fatigue slowly disappeared. His eye, unfortunately was still welded shut, there was no helping that at this point. But as the rebel finally died, the Imperial Operative took a deep breath and stretched for a moment before looking around. He picked up and tucked Master Piell's lightsaber hilt into a small cylindrical pouch on his lower back, hidden under his long black Kama. Then he searched in the Force and found his own hilt laying nearby. He picked it up and kept it behind his forearm, unactivated for the moment.

He felt the Wolf man leap up to face Liam. Apparently they wanted a fair fight. He had to keep his grin suppressed for the time being.

Finally he stepped out from his hiding spot and noticed that the Jedi were talking about the Force and times past. He tried to keep his gait under a saunter, as not to seem cocky. Virgil spread his arms wide to his sides and grinned at the wolf like Jedi's human counterpart. He had to speak loudly to get above the raging battle outside.

?Oh the nostalgia! Here we are once more. Good vs Evil, yes? I am not sure what you were planning on doing here Jedi, but I must say that it was rather foolish to reveal yourselves. You probably could have ended me while I was weak. Instead you gave away your position and waited for me to strengthen myself. I sometimes wonder what they taught you in that Temple of yours. Your talents would have been much better suited in attempting to get off planet and going into Exile like a few of your friends. Alas...?

Virgil made a mocking bow.

?...h

9. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC I hope I am right so far

IC

Jaxon spun around and decapitated the dark jedi who he had been fighting as he saw Virgil. Jaxon stepped to the side as the head rolled across him and touched Virgil's feet. Jaxon turned and said,"Yes Virgil, here we are. Your actions have been quite unneccessary through this venture."

As Jaxon said this he guestered with his hand. Several dead dark jedi suddenly shot at Virgil. Jaxon force leapt behind him at the same time and stabbed at Virgil's back as he was occupied with the dead bodies.

Tag Virgil

10. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Rune Eisahn

Battle of the Imperial Warehouse

As a Jedi Master, Rune was not one to except fighting. But, he had to help the troops. So when his former Master told him he could go, Rune rushed into action. Running towards an air speeder, Rune made his way towards the warehouse. It only took about five to ten minutes before Rune made it above the warehouse. Hovering in mid-air, Rune made himself ready. Then opening the cockpit door, Rune jumped out of the speeder. His cloak flowing in the wind. Landing infront of the warehouse, in the middle of a group of Stormtroopers, Rune brought his lightsaber from hispocket with the force and activated it.

The Sapphire blade sprung into action. Rune, using his lightsaber skills to great affect, slaughtered the Clones aound him. "Wow, I would have thought these guys would be a bit stronger." Rune thought aloud.

TAG:Virgil, any

11. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC-Kan Fell

"Fine, tell her I'll do it but I think the mission is going to be to her liking anyway." Kan told his contact.

"Yes. sir."

And tell her we'll pay her enough to help herself." Kan finished as the contact bowed off screen. "Soon, she will come and I can continue on with my plans."

12. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    OOC: Windu there are only two Dark Jedi. Virgil and Liam. And I'm sure you didn't decapitate either.

Guys I'm really tired, expect a post tommorow morning.

13. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Vosa
    -~- Imperial Warehouse; Coruscant wreckage

The stout Imperial assassin was neither surprised by the Togorian's leap towards him nor looking for a fair fight by any means. He was looking to get the situation handled, and was nearly caught laughing as the Jedi flew upwards in his direction. How nauseatingly predictable, it nearly made him sick. He knew for a fact the Togorian would go after him seeing as how ready to do battle he seemed to be. Not to mention how typically generous he was, sending his minor counterpart off to battle the mistakenly 'weakened' Virgil.

As the beast-like opponent nearly met level with him up high in the rafters, Liam felt a formidable Force wave headed his way, and with it, he let momentum carry him along.

"Heh, we shall see.", the Kiffar muttered coyly.

With gravity forcefully on his side, Liam simply dipped his head back, evading the attack while still giving the fool the satisfaction of thinking he'd bested him. Trucido outstretched both arms after clipping his lightsaber to his belt, diving downward willfully. His hand clicked back, and a small hold-out blaster sprang into it from a hidden compartment in his wrist, a pair of stray shots expertly fired up into the hinges of the rafters Kad was now perched upon.

It would only be a matter of seconds, as Trucido discarded the fail-safe firearm in mid-descent, before the beams above began to fall apart with the Togorian's large form atop it. Trucido was experienced, and realized that even though the feral one would gather up his bearings enough to make a careful landing, but in the meantime would most likely be shaken out of his fur with surprise. This was the mother of all feints, and as Vosa landed, his blade clicked back into his left hand and engaged with a resonating signature hiss, waiting for Kad's form to land somewhere nearby before making his next move.

Liam was now expertly stanced over the surface of a beaten-down balcony, a field that would surely test the equilibrium and agility of both combatants. But Trucido was a master user of the Sokan principle, and would surely once again make positive use of the terrain if the time asked for it.

He stood with a slight hunch, weapon held inverted in one hand, both blades ignited.

TAG ~ BlueSaber, HotF, etc.

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"One should never underestimate their opponent." Kaldrim said plainly to his foe, he then stretched out with the Force and connected to the blasters of the many fallen troopers and rebels. "Let's try a reverse Order 66 eh?" he added as he ligted them and shot rapid fire at his opponent, the blaster fire surrounding him and being aimed for any spot that could concievably hit him. "Let's see you dodge a barrage of blaster fire, let's see you succeed where so many Jedi failed." he said as the barrage increased as he began picking up more blasters with the Force and firing them rapidly at the Dark Sider.

"Do not underestimate the power of the Jedi, even with few we are far more dangerous than the Emperor thinks, and it will be by a Jedi that Palpatine falls." Kaldrim said as the blasters he had used to attack with began to overheat and grow unstable. Just as they were about to blow he threw them toward his enemy, now not only whould the Dark Side Acolyte have to deal ith incoming blaster bolts, but now explosive blasters, some of them blowing prematurely creating a wall of smoke before him and giving him cover, enough to shift from place to place should his plan fail.

TAG: Virgil

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Suddenly Skarlin hears an explosion. He looks to the direction of an Imperial warehouse.
    What in the two suns of Tatooine is going on out there? Skarlin thought to himself as he went to his speeder. The Chiss boy was looking in the direction of the explosion with curiousity.

"Stay here." Skarlin orders flatly, driving off to the Warehouse.

Upon arrival he see's that a battle was ensuing. Drawing his blaster, he approaches the door, and attempts to open it, only to find it barricaded. Drawing upon the force, he unleashes a flurry of strength, pushing the door open slowly and unnoticably. He then enters, to see a battle between a group of rebels, and a load of Imperials.
    Oh this is not going to look good for my business... Skarlin thinks to himself as he spots an imperial trooper who spotted him. Unleashing one bolt from the blaster, the Trooper was down, and by the looks of it, no one had noticed. Slowly walking over, he picks up the Troopers blaster, and sheathes his own. A stormtrooper's DLT-20A blaster rifle was much more effective. Slowly proceeding forward, Skarlin spots a doorway that reeks of the force. Curiousity ensuing, he races to it, and proceeds through, going through hallways and rooms, until he finds a room that has a Jedi battling an acolyte.
    What in the world? Sith, Jedi, what the heck!?" He thinks to himself, knowing that his presence will not remain unnoticed.

Tag: Virgil, Kaldrim

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Kaldrim noticed the figure who had just entered the battlefield, he could feel the Force in him which worried him somewhat. 'Not another Dark Siderm it's enough that I'm dealing with this punk, now another. Wait calm down, let's not jump to conclusions. Let's just hope my attack has been enough to slow this guy down at the very least, even better let him be injured to the point that he can't attack, then I can check on this new guy.' Kaldrim thought as the last of the blasters began to destabilize. He threw everything he had managed to pick up at the Acolyte, hoping that something might hit. he'd hate to have to go one on one with an Acolyte that was able to take down a master like Even Piell. As the last few blasters blew he gripped his sabers more tightly, ready should his opponent crash through the smoke.

TAG: Virgil

17. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    OOC: I hate to do this but due to post build up, for the time being I am going to have to ignore Windu's post until it is fixed.

IC: Virgil Deltaro

Virgil eyed his opponents carefully. The human spoke with confidence born of experience. He must have been a Master in his Order.

?One major difference between Order 66 and now...? Virgil said more to himself as the Force gave him a prickle on the back of his neck warning him to ignite his blade.

?....I am not as blind as the Jedi were at that time. Even with one eye your movements are predictable...?

The blasters started firing. A red wall of death approached Virgil from his direct front. His lightsaber started spinning a seamless circular shield before him, hovering just off of his outstretched palm. He had to kneel down for complete coverage, and held the Force readily concentrated in his off hand in case a surprise move should come for him. The laser bolts went in all directions as the insanely spinning lightsaber deflected them all in random directions. But not one bolt got through to even graze Virgil. That was when they started to explode from overheating. Virgil made a pincer movement with his free hand and wrenched the Force. Two large crates that were taller than Virgil standing up, came flying together with a loud crunch, creating a wall of protection from the explosions as Virgil stopped his blade and backed up quickly.

Thus far, only one of the Jedi had attacked him. But there were two more, and apparently, as he glanced over, feeling a new presence, yet another had reared their head.

Great. More of them. Time to get my hands dirty.

Virgil preferred to fight one on one, the honorable way. But even if the Jedi had agreed to do that, should he survive one fight, he would be drained for the next. Eventually he would fall. He could not accept this, for he had yet to report back to Lord Vader. He could not die, until he had presented Lord Vader the hilt of Even Piell's lightsaber. For that was his mission. And Virgil Deltaro.. did.. not.. fail.

His damaged eye throbbed painfully. It made him angry. Angry that the Empire had failed so miserably in thoroughly terminating the Jedi Order. In a single night, Virgil alone had come into contact with 9 breathing Jedi. Two were dead, another, as far as Virgil knew, was still unconscious. But Virgil did not deal with ?what-ifs?. As far as the official stance of the Empire was concerned, there were still 7 Jedi to be dealt with. That was 7 too many. Liam and Virgil had their work cut out for them though. Strong they were. Together they were even stronger. But it was still long odds against 5 Jedi. Some of which were almost definitely Masters.

His anger grew as the explosions continued behind his makeshift shield. It fueled him. Made him stronger. His focus turned to crystal as his strength built up. A low growl started in his throat and turned into a full on thunderous war cry of anger as his hands shot forward and turned his crates into huge projectiles, into the smoke field they went, hopefully taking one of the Jedi out of the fight. An added insurance policy rocketed through Virgil's brain and he ran forward after them, then made a high jump with the assistance of the Force, and unleashed a huge torrent of lightning that encompassed a wide arc, filling most of the area of the smoke field below him. The power of the lightning seemed to keep him suspended in midair as he unleashed it's mighty power.

Virgil's single eye blared with anger and power. He had never felt so strong in his life.

Lord Vader would be pleased... if Virgil survived the night.

Tag Kal, spatz, rune, liam andddddd Kad.

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Spatz cursed as he smelled the lightning come. Strapping the rifle and drawing his saber, Spatz stod ready to block the power that he knew only to well. As it came at him, he saw that it was truly more than what he could deflect, and only his enhanced acrobatics and small size could help him now. As he dodged each mojor coursing of electricity, he noted that the Sith was only able to see out of one eye.
    Now what would happen if he couldn't see period? Spatz thought as he kept his focus on the Sith, Even if it were temporary... Spatz pulled his blaster, and set it to flash, aiming it at the Sith. Upon pulling the trigger he clenched his eyes shut, he was hoping that he could get the Jedi out before the Sith regained sight.

"Oi, you bunch!" He shouted towards the Jedi, "Let's get outa here, he's burning his anger, all that could happen is a time bomb effect." Spatz's saber was still reflecting minor sections of the Lightnming.

Tag: Virgil, Kal, Liam, Runem, and Kad

19. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jax noticed Virgil with the lightning and took his chance. He used the force wrench several objects off the floor, including chairs and other scattered things he hurled them at Virgil than he used the force to leap in the air. He landed behind the dark jedi and slashed at his back.

OOC Sorry about the mistake won't happen again.

20. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: I think it just did again...*COUGH COUGH...*

21. TheBlueSaber

Sep 30, 2008

Before the rafters could collapse all around him, Kad dove out from them and used the force to guide him into a safe landing. He wasn't entirely caught by surprise, Dark Jedi always fought dirty, but this trick was rather new to him. Upon touching the surface of the warehouse floor, the Togorian entered a roll and got behind the cover of a large stack of boxes. Diving in the opposite direction of his opponent aided him in recovering before he could be attacked and the lightning that would follow. Both Rebels and Stormtroopers collapsed... these men were monsters. The Jedi leapt over the stack of boxes and found himself before the Dark Jedi, with quite the distance in between them. Swinging his green lightsaber around to hold it in front of him for defense, he beckoned for the other man to make the first move.

Tag: Liam

22. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    ~En route to Skarlin's Shop~

"The boss has agreed to help you, and the rewards will be great..."
    Risuu raised an eyebrow - she knew full well that her request would be ignored, Kan's promises were never worth much. She sighed, knowing full well that she had no option - even a smugler of her calibre didn't say no to someone like Fell. Risuu didn't resent doing the job, and she knew it would be good to get back to the old game for a bit. It was just an unexpected distraction from her personal mission - one that had nigh consumed her since it happened...

"All right then - but I expect to be well paid..." Risuu turned, heading for her ship, when she looked over her shoulder to call to Fell's minion;
    "Patch the coordinates to my Navicom and tell Kan I will be there shortly." With that, she vanished from sight into a nearby turbolift
    "This is going to be... Interesting..." Risuu muttered to herself as the turbolift carried her to the hanger level.

A great, shining vessel, a teardrop on the face of the vast planet filled Risuu's vision. The name [i]Cambiare[/i], was etched in black letters on the ship's hull - a very appropriate name if ever there was one. Laying a hand on the unblemished metal, Risuu spoke gently to her pride and joy;
    [color=darkblue]"It's been a while, my old friend..." [/color] she let her hand linger, remembering the many missions she had accomplished in the vessel. They were far too many... The smuggler let her hand fall to her side.
    [color=darkblue][i]"Cambiare relua il thyon."[/i] [/color] Risuu spoke firmly in her native tongue, disabling the ship's security systems. The loading ramp to the [i]Cambiare[/i] opened with a slight hiss, as she nodded - it had been a good choice to assign the voice print to the ship's security, seen as very few could fake the Shi'ido tongue. [color=darkblue]"Change makes one stronger."[/color]

Clambering into her pilot's seat, Risuu began her pre-flight checks. The cockpit flickered to life, telling her that all was well and ready to go, despite the long period of inactivity. Checking the Navicom, she found the coodinates to Kan's base on Yavin 4 had been recieved. It had been a while since she had last worked with Kan, and it seemed he had had to move base at some point... She shrugged - not all that uncommon among high-profile crime bosses. Finishing the final checks, Risuu transmitted her clearance code to Coruscant central and lifted off.

Within moments, the [i]Cambiare[/i] had left Coruscant orbit and was making the jump to hyperspace.

[b]TAG: Littledawg[/b]

23. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kan Fell

"So she is coming?" Kan asked his contact on Coruscant.

"Yes sir."

"Very good, dismissed." Kan released the contact. "Commander."

"Yes Sir?" Commander Mirade replied.

"We have an important guest coming, treat her well, and dont let her out of the camp, she cant learn about the Death Star." Kan ordered his second in command.

"Sir, with all due respect, treating her well, and locking her up don't seem to be possible at the same time."

"Have no fear Commander, she should be arriving soon and I would hate to have to move base again, all because there was a leak, wouldn't you."

With a sigh the Commander replied " No, Sir but this doesn't seem like a mission one girl could pull off."

"Precisely, thats why I called Rishu, she is a girl, but she isn't Human, she can handle what ever we throw at her, dismissed."
    Kan Finished

Tag: Kira Shay

24. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Vosa
    -~- Imperial Warehouse; Coruscant wreckage

Trucido was nearly caught off his balance as the large Togorian landed squarely before him atop the flimsy balcony, tons of sparks bellowing out from it's own hinges. It seemed that everything on this battlefield was on it's last legs, including the amount of time left for the two young Imperials. The Kiffar's eyes narrowed sharply as he traced the Jedi's movements, making a mental picture of every potential oscilation he could muster from his very-much defensive poise.

He realized that the beast was waiting for a full frontal attack at such akwardly close-quarters, and considering the space inbetween the two, it had adequate time to prepare a defensive technique for himself. Vosa's plan was to humor him, and with a bit of reverse-psychology giving him precisely what he wanted. Why? Because he too was ready for any possible outcome, perhaps, he felt, moreso then his adversary. Afterall, no one every really expects to encounter what they foresee, guided by the Force or not. Organisms are far too cautious for that nonsense.

Liam took several wide steps forward, his blade at his side all throughout. Suddenly, he brought his weapon forth, bothering one of Kad's own lightsabers with a stiff block to throw him off key before pulling his blade back for an attempted thrust into his neck, his forearm tense enough to ready a vertical slash downward should he miss, while still not allowing the Togorian enough comfort to go on the offensive just yet, less he wouldn't mind dieing in a couple of short moves. A unique single-handed, double-bladed, Djem So principle already in play, seemingly perfect for such tight quarters.

TAG ~ BlueSaber, HotF, etc.

25. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    ~Kan Fell's Base, Yavin 4~

The [i]Cambiare[/i] touched down on the vast landing pad outside an ancient Massassi temple. [color=darkblue]"Looks like yet another one of those converted temple bases..." [/color] Risuu mused - it wasn't the first time she'd encountered smugglers hiding out in the temples of Yavin 4. You'd think the Republic would have swept these places years ago, but it seems this was still a haven for criminals. Descending the [i]Cambiare's[/i] loading ramp, Risuu was greeted by a droid - a LOM series protocol droid no less.

[color=teal]"Please state your business"[/color] chirped the mechanical voice.
    [color=darkblue]"I am here to see Kan Fell - he is expecting me." [/color] Risuu stated, surmising that the droid had suffered enough memory wipes to completely destroy any trace of personality.
    [color=teal]"Name?"[/color]
    [color=darkblue]"Shift."[/color]
    The droid clunked for a few moments, evidently struggling to compute her response.
    [color=teal]"There is no record of any 'Shift' in my databanks." [/color] Risuu rolled her eyes. Kan never used her alias, despite her many protests - something she found greatly irritating. How was a smuggler supposed to keep their identitiy hidden when the crime bosses insisted on using their real names?
    [color=darkblue]"Try 'Risuu Thaelar'"[/color]

Again the droid clunked, finally concluding that she was a legitamate visitor and lead her into the ornate temple. Risuu admired the intricately carved walls as the twosome marched onwards - this base was certainly more appealing than the last one... Then something caught Risuu's eye. She noticed a door hidden away in a darkened corridor to the left. Two large assassin droids blocked the entrance - very over-precautious in the heart of Kan's own base, Risuu thought. Unless Kan was hiding something that she wasn't meant to see... Her imagination and curiosity ran riot, but she knew there was nothing she could do about it now - not with the droid so close. She put the thought to one side as the LOM droid paraded on.

Eventually they came to a halt by a gigantic blast door - something that looked completely out of place in the ancient stone structure. Pressing some keys next to the door, the droid opened the gateway to a large chamber and marched through. The room was filled with exquisite furniture, the walls adorned with breath-taking works of art. It seemed that Fell hadn't lost his expensive tastes... In the centre of the room stood a large desk, covered with a mass of papers - still as untidy as ever. Risuu had often wondered how on earth he managed to run an entire smuggling ring when he couldn't even organise his own sock drawer... Her thoughts were interupted as the high-backed chair behind the desk swivelled round, revealing a rugged-looking young man in his late twenties. The droid stood to attention, announcing the arrival of his guest;

[color=teal]"Sir, here is your visitor - Miss Risuu Thaelar."[/color]
    Risuu smirked at Kan, feeling a little uncomfortable with such a formal introduction from such a socially-inept droid. As if sensing the embarassment it was causing, the droid span round and left with no further comments.
    [color=darkblue]"Hi Kan. Long time no see..."[/color] Risuu's expression changed in a flash, the emarassment giving way to annoyance. [color=darkblue]
    "And how many times have I told you [i]never[/i] to use my real name? You're going to get me killed one of these days - you and all those other [i]toushalau, ickthye...[/i]" [/color]
    Kan raised a hand to silence Risuu mid-rant...

[b]TAG: Littledawg[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.