main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV Group Photo: ANH Leias + End of Empire Leias

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by kay_dee, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/kay_dee/starwarscelebrationiv/anhleia/websize/_MG_5145_1.jpg]

We had so much fun at CIV we thought we'd bring back the ANH Leia photo shoot! Please spread the word to all of your friends attending CV

This time the group photo will include 3 variations of Leias classic white dress:

1) A New Hope senatorial gown with cinnamon buns
    2) A New Hope Ceremonial gown
    3) Ending scene of Empire Strikes Back - ANH variant with single bun.

This is for all ages, and is for any female fan with the Leia costumes mentioned above. You don't have to be a member of any particular club to participate. It's a celebration for all Star Wars fans who have the iconic white Leia costume :)

WHEN: Thursday 2:30pm
    WHERE: Celebration V "Photo Stage" in the convention hall (see lower right side of map)

[image=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/4834468059_d8ddd0f2fe_o.jpg]

At roughly 2:45 or 2:50 the Rebel Legion Galactic Senate will need to use the stage, so we have it for about 15 minutes. Please make sure you are on time!

We are looking into walking to the R2 Builders room at about 3:15 for a photo with the droids too. So stay tuned!

2. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    P.S. We are in need of photographers too - so if you can help out as an 'official' photographer please let us know :)

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    One reason why I got my white Leia was that I wanted to be in this photo, after hearing about the CIV photo. As it turns out I can't fit it in my bag, so I'm not bringing it. Well maybe CVI will be the right time.

4. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Darn :( I hope I can fit all my costumes too! I pretty much know one bag will be over weight. It always is for these big cons when I don't have my husband with me to bring 4 bags. :(

5. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Helmets and boots take a lot of space, and weight.

I might drop by and have a look at you anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.