main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX D/FW FF in 2001.....

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Well.. once we take down the 2000 calendars and put the 2001's up (for me that means removing my Maul calendar <sniffle> and my big, big SW calendar and putting up the "Villains" calendar.. LOL), I guess it's "back to normal" for the DFF? Meetings the last Saturday of the month? Don't forget there is a convention in early January.. it may be small but it's something at least... hopefully we'll be able to get the ball rolling again :)

Tim, I kinda started this thread up in case you'd like to bring up any discussions, news or anything else about January and its convention and the meeting that most likely will come up that last Saturday (can't imagine why we couldn't go back to that scheduling again for January).

I'm trying to remember everything you mentioned at the last meeting/party but I was kinda at the far end o' the table and didn't catch it all.. I'll probably email you soon about some things I do remember that I wanted to discuss w/ ya...

anyway.. take care..
    Cynthia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.