main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Dare challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Alexis_Wingstar, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Are we going to do the dare challenge anytime in the future? I always had fun with these, and wound up writing things I never thought I'd write.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I hope they will do that challenge. But do it after Nano (November will have some of us quite busy writing 50 K words or more)

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    It was discussed during the move (seeing as how the time we usually do it was while we were on the temp boards) but we didn't want to do it on the temp boards. We haven't discussed it in depth since we've gotten back, but I'd be willing to bet we'll do it sometime early next year. Don't worry, we love it too (personally, it's one of my favorite things and I always look forward to it!) so it won't go away, just there is a lot that goes on for a lot of people over the next few months.

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Sweet!! I *love* The dare challenge... if I have time to participate again this year, I totally want another wacky dare like the ones I did last year - *so* much fun!!

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm hoping for one of the actually kooky ones. The closest thing that has happened was the one where they made me watch Jersey Shore and that was just cruel.

Jedi Knight Fett and Jade_Max like this.
  6. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I feel for you, Ish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.