main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Little Musings (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Title: Dark Little Musings

Summary: The thoughts of a Jedi Padawan who?s lost in the dark

Timeframe: 10 years pre TPM

Spoilers: Very minor AOTC one but I don?t think it?s terribly important. And if you haven?t seen AOTC yet you?d better have a damned good excuse! :p

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Mr Flannel Shirts and Big Grey Beard George Lucas not lil ol? me. I?m just having some fun.

Archive If you want it take it. Just send a message to gingerninja85@yahoo.co.uk so I know where you?re taking it.

Author?s notes: It was late, my room was dark and this plot bunny bit hard. Enjoy ;)

I?ll do my best to post the next part of Ordeal by the end of the week but I can?t guarantee it.

Dedicated to Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Crimson, Senoj (my hero!!) and all those other ?special? people out there :D

It?s dark in here. Can?t see anything. Not even my hand in front of my face. It?s so very dark.

And quiet. It?s very quiet here. No wait. It?s silent. There?s no sound whatsoever. I can?t hear anything. Can?t even hear the sound of my breathing.

It?s hard to breathe actually. Hard to breathe because it?s so hot in here, wherever I am. I wish I could remember where ?here? is. I don?t recall coming to a place that was like this. I remember everything like my name, age and what I do but none of that is helping me to know how and why I got here.

I know. I?ll get up. I?ll get up and walk out of here. Yes, that?s what I?ll do. I?ll find the way out and I?ll get someplace cool and bright. It?s not that I am afraid of the dark. I just don?t think I should be here. Being here seems like a bad idea and I want to be somewhere else. I want to be anywhere else.

Okay, time to stand. First though I?d better sit up. I didn?t realise I was lying down until now. How silly of me. The ground beneath me is uneven and uncomfortable. There are rocks digging in to my side and it?s not a pleasant sensation. In fact my entire body is starting to ache. I must have been here a long time. I?d better getting moving soon. It seems as if my entire body is getting stiff all over.

Oh no. Oh that can?t be! What happened to me? This hasn?t happened before! I?m not paralysed! I?ve always been able to move, always! But why can?t I now? What?s happened to me? Why can?t I move? Who did this to me?

And why do I hurt so bad? I?m in so much pain. There?s pain everywhere. I?m so uncomfortable. If I could move I?d be able to sort it out. Of course I can?t move. I?m in so much pain and there?s nothing I can do.

Wait! I don?t believe it! How could I forget something like that? What am I? I?m a Jedi. What can Jedi do? They can use the Force. Master always told me if there?s something a Jedi can always count on, it?s the Force. And Master?s are always right. At least that?s what my Master tells me when he?s in an especially good mood. He tells me it?s one of the unwritten rules of the Jedi Code.

Well, time to test that theory. Okay, relax?breathe deep?well as deep as you can without it hurting too bad?all right! Reach for the Force and?

Master, I hate to tell you this. You were wrong. The Force isn?t there. I can?t reach it. You told me it would always be here but you were wrong. I think I forgot to mention it scares me when you get things wrong. I know I?m not a naïve child anymore but I still think, sometimes, you should and do know everything. I don?t like proving myself wrong. Sounds like one of those mysterious Master Yoda teachings. I never want to become a second, taller and younger Master Yoda no matter how wise I would become.

I don?t want to cry. I really, really don?t. But I?m scared. Everything hurts. It?s so hot and uncomfortable. I can?t move. I don?t know where I am. I can?t find the Force. My Master was wrong.

You were wrong! I think I?ll have to tell you that Master when I get out of here. If I?oh no I?m not going to think that. Hush! That?s a stupid thought. I?ll get out, tell my Master

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    "I never realised how bright lightsabers were! Master you?re blinding me! Point that thing someplace else!"

LOL

That was great Master! Haven't seen many POV's lately...

3. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Glad you enjoyed it Padawan ;) It's been a while since I wrote anything like this so I had to make sure I wasn't rusty :)

4. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    LOVED IT! MORE! :D

5. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Awww! That was terrific, Ginger Jedi! :D

6. BlueJedi

BlueJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    That was just great!!!!!

Loved it!

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks everyone! [face_blush]

8. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Awww! I love it!

My Obi - in pain? How could you Ginger? [face_devil] hehehe

I must say that I liked how Obi's thoughts seemed to grow steadily fragmented. How as the time increased, the meaning and coherancy seemed to depreiciate. And the tangents he goes off on are great.

Wonderful job!

~Antigone

9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Wow thanks Antigone :D

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Wonderful little fic Ginger

11. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Ooohh!!! Good little story!! I love it!! :)

12. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Let?s avoid mad Royal Families and enraged citizens for a while shall we Master? Isn?t that a good idea?

//A very good idea my young Padawan//

I?m smiling at you Master. Promise.

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! [face_love] That was fantastic! I loved Obi-Wan's thoughts as he tried to figure out what to do! Very well written sis! :D

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
  14. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks everyone :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.