main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Dear dear friends...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darvin11, Jan 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darvin11

Darvin11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Hi guys!

It is I, the rarely posting guy who organized everyone into line on that fateful night almost two years ago now... how ya doing?

Just wanted to drop a line and say hey and also advise you guys of new things in this kid's life..

I have started my own business doing storyboards! That's right, I am the proud owner of The Board Room, right here in T.O.

Check out my site at www.the-board-room.com and drop me a line at sales@the-board-room.com and let me know what you think.

Item number 2- I am currently working in a secret location in T.O. on a Samuel Jackson film known only as the 51st State. It is being edited as we speak and I am the director's personal assistant. All very exciting I can tell you as the director is none other than Ronny Yu (Bride with White Hair, Bride of Chucky).

Cool stuff going on.

Hope all you guys are good and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Robin T.

2. Syco-Sith

Syco-Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2001
    Hi Darvin =)
    I Don't believe that I have ever seen you at any of the meetings, but I just wanted to say congratulations on starting your own business. I am a fellow artist with a background in computer graphics/animation, and I am also a skilled storyboard artist. I am still looking for work in this field. *wink wink* *nudge nudge* So if you know anyone who is willing to hire, please let me know.

you can reach me at starkiller20@hotmail.com, or on ICQ at 57608707

Hope to hear from you soon.

Syco-Sith

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey,

Welcome back to the insanity! and Congratulations on your new business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.