main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dec. 17 meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    We've been talking about having this month's meeting a week later than usual Another idea I'm toying with is having the meeting at my place in Sugar City this month. There are a few members who live up here and might be cool, if everyone came up here for a change. Let me know what you think.

2. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Both ideas sound fine to me. That would give people more time to get their toys for the toy drive as well.

3. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I am up for that. I have always wanted to see where Erik lives anyways. I am hoping I will have a set work schedule by then, but I do want to go.

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Does anyone have any other thoughts to add? Come on guys, this is a week and a half away.

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    If anyone out there needs to directions, just let me know. Alot of you guys have been there before, but I know not everyone has. Remember to bring your toys for the toy drive. We can hang out and watch movies afterward.
    The main agenda items I had in mind was the toy drive, Star Wars and Celebration III updates. Plus Doug is planning to come to discuss what his group is doing. We can also discuss plans for Episode III. If anyone has any more ideas please contact especially if you need directions.

6. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Erik -

Maybe you should go ahead and post directions to your house, if you're comfortable doing that online!

Alan and I have never been to Sugar City, period, much less to your house, so we would probably get lost!! [face_frustrated]

7. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh - I almost forgot.

This Friday we will be serving chili as the "snack." Crackers and condiments will also be provided.

As usual, please bring your own beverage.

8. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I looked at Map Quest and yahoo maps and both maps of Sugar City fail to show that there is a new freeway exit that has been there for over a year.
    Basically, to get to my place you take U.S. Highway 20 and take the first Sugar City exit. When you take the exit head toward Sugar City, take a right on Railroad Ave then take the first left, cross Highway 33 then take a right on Idaho Ave. There is a house under construction on the corner and next door to that is my house. It is beige one story and has a big "120" hanging above the porch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.