main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Down the rabbit hole...Alice in Wonderland @ The Bridge 3/13

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Ok guys we have the date. I suggest the 4:30 show so we can head back to GForce's for an after party. We need to get tix all at once because its assigned seating. I nominate GForce to organize the tickets since we're in his neck of the woods. We need to get tickets asap.

2. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Well said Mike, I think 4:30pm is the way to go, If you could please let me know if you need a Ticket either by PM or contact me on Facebook, I think the tickets $19.00 for the Imax.

3. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    actually better news 4:30 is the bargain matinee so tickets are only $14.50!!!

4. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    The Tickets have been purchased and processed... End of Line...

5. Shakan

Shakan Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2009
    Is it too late to tag along? :p

6. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I know GF already purchased the tickets and it's assigned seating. Also, the seating's way down in the front (which is why I decided not to go to that showing)so the show might be sold out by now.

On the other hand, if you PM GForce I'm sure he'll be happy to give you directions to his house and the get together afterwards.

7. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    You can tag along but you won't be able to sit with the group (only 3 of us so far) but afterwards you can join us at GForce's homestead, but ask him first.

8. Shakan

Shakan Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2009
    No worries. I think it's sold out anyways. I'll join you guys next time...

9. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    If your going I highly recommend you pickup a ticket asap, since Thurday at noon it was almost completely sold out. Also we can accomodate up to 6 people at a time on my RBand , setup so anybody wanting to stop by is more than welcome!!! I am also G-Force on just look for the Zoe Caprica Avatar!!!

10. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    " Report from within the Guild"
    Well are numbers were few but nevertheless had an excellent time, Alice in Wonderland was most excellent and well, especially in in Imax but could also be enjoyed in 2D as well, I really enjoyed the periodness and how it tried to attempt to stay close to both books. The biggest bonus for us was being able to see the newly released Tron Legacy Trailer in Glorious IMAX 3D, OMG I still have chills. Well another sucessful meeting and now to plan our next outing: Clash of the Titans IMAX3D!!!!
    " Long Live the Fighters" " The Spice must Flow":-B

11. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Sounds like you all had fun. Sorry I could not make it had to get my taxes done.

12. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    That's OK, A7. One of these days the whole bunch of us are going to show up at one of your archery events in our old RenFaire or SCA costumes.

13. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    A7 no worries fully understood, I am doing my Taxes this Saturday, will see you at Clash of the Titans!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.