main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL DragonCon

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Lego_Maul, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Is anyone going to DragonCon? Ellison and I are going. We'll be staying at the Hyatt. If anyone is going, PM me your cell numbers and I'll PM you mine so we can get together.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross and I are going. Not sure which place we're staying yet. Have a couple of options.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    We are staying at the Marriott with some folks we met through . We've been working with them on line getting uniforms ready for DCon. I have a Stargate uniform and a secret costume for Ross I am finishing up. I think I will also bring my Scottish Lady and my Klingon uniform. Of course the Jedi robes and Leias will be making the trip. Hope to see Jamie and Ellison there. I wish more of you guys could go.

4. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    You'll definitely see us there. We are both only wearing one SW costume. The rest come from elsewhere- anime, other movies, and of course some togas for the toga party on Friday. Our house has been taken over by the frantic costume making. It's so much fun!

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Same here. Costumes and props and pieces everywhere. We will be there and we will have "King Julian" in tow. Can barely wait.

6. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Heres King Julian with one of my favorite comic book females Ghost.
    [image=http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ghst915/Dragon%20Con2006/DSCN1804.jpg]

King Julian with the President of the Galaxy.
    [image=http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ghst915/Dragon%20Con2006/DSCN1806.jpg]

King Julian after he stole a biker scouts armor and put him on a slow life boat to China.
    [image=http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ghst915/Dragon%20Con2006/DSCN1858.jpg]

More pictures to come from Dragon Con 2006.

7. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Hey gang,
    is anybody interested in going to a Halloween costume party in Lutz after DragonCon on Sat 28th. My friends have an annual party and it's huge. They convert their house from front to back into a haunted house and they're really cool. It's adults only, they provide food & libations. And if you wanna' bring something, they wouldn't mind.

I plan on meeting up with you all at DragonCon, then heading out about 8:30/9:00pm to my friends' house - you're all invited & so are your friends too.

I plan to wear my Stormtroopers uniform.

8. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Oh Dude, we're all going NecronomiCon this weekend, how late are they going to be doing the party? Maybe we can check it out later.

Sp are you going to the Con this weekend then?

9. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Yea, I'll be at Necromicon with you all. The party goes until the last person leaves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.