main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Echoes of the Past (NJO, Jaina/Jag, post DW) - Love Letter Challenge Entry 02/24/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TKeira_Lea, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    *applauds* Another great post! :D I love family reunions :_| Now, about Soontir...he isn't going to be sporting that grin much longer...Wedge want to reconsider the blaster idea..has he told Han and Leia yet of Jaina?

Great job!

Jaina Solo Fel24

Hehe, I got a post ;)

2. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    JSF24 - You also got me to POST 100!!! :D

Blasters are a possibility. Don't worry Daddy Solo has got everything under control as usual.

P.S. What happens when you put three Corellians in the same room together?

3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post

thank goodness for Tycho!

4. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    darn double post! :mad:

5. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
    :D Glad to help and be 100! *LOL* *hands out some Corellian Ale, takes away any blasters* Anyone up for a game of Sabacc? :D

What do you get?...or do I want to know? *LOL* Next post? :D

Jaina Solo Fel24

6. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
    Grr..I triple posted :p What's going on with the posting thingy? Sorry for the flood of 3! :D

Jaina Solo Fel24

7. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
  8. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Wonderful two posts, TKeira! The scene with Jaina vs. the two Vong warriors was well-written and suspenseful, down to the last sentence, were Jag swoops in and saves the day. *sigh* :)

And another post with the Baron! (He's one of my all time favorite characters, if you haven't figured that out already.) The initial stiffness with Wedge, neither wanting to give way...perfect. Wedge was also very believeable in that scene, especially when reunited with Syal. I suspected she would be arriving, but I had to wait to find out--and I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait to see exactly how Wedge is going to explain that Jag went after Jaina without also revealing their relationship...should be interesting, to say the least. ;)

Keep up the good work!

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Blast those multiple posts. I have been getting them all day. The server must be on the fritz.

Who wants the next post? ?[face_plain]

10. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Happy 100! :D :D :D

*whew* nice save at the end there Tycho, very smooth.

Now, do we get some J/J action next post? :p

11. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
  12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    GOOD MORNING!

Jedi_Liz: Thanks :)

Thanks again :D

Xaara: Drat. Why does everyone assume it's Jag? I'll have to work on that. [face_mischief] Oh maybe it's because this is a J/J fic. Silly me.

Hooray for Soontir! I don't think he is all that bad. There's got to be a heart of gold underneath all that to win the love of one of the galaxy's most desirable woman. Syal ain't no fool. She could have had her pick of the litter.

TheBiggerFish: Thank you. Thank you. It feels good to be 100.

Tycho's my man.

Boy are you ready for some action. Patience is a virtue. We enjoy things that take time to achieve, like a fine wine. Well I don't drink wine but that's what people say.

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24: Thanks for the bump.

So what do you get when you put three Corellians in a room?

A whole lot of trouble [face_devil]

Posting soon! No calls for it yet. :(

13. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
    NP and anytime :D

3? Hmm..Han, Soontir, Wedge? :D 3 great men

Han - fav, and the best Corellian out there
    Soontir- don't know much, but he has to be atleast semigreat if Jag came out to be AWESOME!
    Wedge- Hey, he's Rogue Leader and best pilot in the Rogue Squadron and he isn't a Jedi. And he's a sweet guy :)

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!

Jaina Solo Fel24

14. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    JSF24 this one's for you :)

?Han, dear. Maybe you should just wait for Wedge to come back,? Leia called out as she chased her husband out of General Antilles office. ?The sergeant said he was receiving some important people.?

?Seeing that no one seems to be able to answer questions concerning my daughter?s whereabouts, I am going straight to the top,? he shouted back at her. Leia knew it would be difficult to persuade her husband to be patient.

Both parents had been concerned since Leia had sensed trouble from Jaina during their return flight to Mon Calamari. Shortly afterwards, Leia had been given an insight from the Force that Jaina would be alright. Leia had tried placating Han?s growing concern since that time to no avail. Ever since losing Anakin and the near loss of Jacen, Han?s protective tendencies had become almost obsessive. Leia could not fault him for it. It was just that Han was trying to control the uncontrollable.

?Han, I really think Jaina is going to be fine. Jacen had the same sense when I spoke to him at the Shelter.?

Han wheeled around just at the entrance to the hangar bay.

?And he is still coming back early anyway. I know your Force tells you that everything is going to be fine, but it won?t be fine until I see her with my own two eyes, sweetheart.? His hands pointing at his own eyes for emphasis. He turned back around and resumed his previous course. Han?s pace increased as he spotted Wedge Antilles across the empty bay.

Leia immediately noticed Wedge, decked out in full dress uniform, standing next to another man, equally turned out. Both men focusing their attention on a handsome woman, who Leia recognized but could not place.

?Han, I don?t think this is a very good time for this,? Leia insisted, as she watched Tycho Celchu step into the group.

?It won?t be a good time for anyone if I don?t get some answers,? he snapped back. Han Solo then raised his voice and barged his way into the conversation. ?Wedge, I need a word with you.?

Leia?s step broke for a moment as the couple next to Wedge focused their attention in her husband?s direction. She immediately realized who they were, although Han was too intent on his task to notice either of them.

Soontir Fel noticed the eye contact shared between Tycho Celchu and Wedge Antilles before Wedge turned to address his friend. Tycho stepped between the approaching Corellian and the family reunion.

?Maybe we can go somewhere and talk, my friend,? he offered.

?Thanks, Tycho. I would prefer to speak to the boss, if it?s all the same,? Han countered never taking his eyes off Wedge.

Wedge stepped around Tycho, knowing that stopping Han Solo, when he was set on something, was like turning a Star Destroyer on a collision course with a black hole.

?It?s alright Tycho.? Leia had just reached her husband?s side as Wedge spoke, motioning towards his guests. ?Han, Leia, I believe you two know my sister Syal and her husband, General Baron Soontir Fel.?

Han?s eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the couple. His zealous demeanor softened slightly when he realized what he had just interrupted. Not that the knowledge would have prevented him from doing the same thing over, however.

Soontir Fel reached out and took Leia?s hand, putting it to his lips. He gave Leia back her hand and executed a sharp bow to Han Solo. Leia reached over and embraced Syal Fel.

?Welcome. I am sure Wedge is pleased to see you,? she said to the blonde woman.

?Thank you. It is good to see you as well.?

Han composed himself and dipped his head to Syal Fel and then again to her husband. ?Syal, Soontir. Good to see you. Sorry for the interruption. It is just I need Wedge here,? he turned toward Wedge as he spoke, ?to tell me what happened to my daughter. No one on this base seems to have any answers for me.?

?Good to see you have not changed a bit, Han.? Soontir interjected, before addressing Wedge. ? Is Major Solo alright??

Wedge looked from Soontir to Han to Leia. Leia did not seem to reflect

15. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
    :D Great! :) All three were performed as I would have thought would happen. Maybe a bit more with Soontir and Han, but it was an awesome post. *L* I think i'm becoming obsessive with this story :p This is the only one I've posted so much for :D

Christmas present? *JUAD* Jag? *drools, then covers it up* [face_love] *L* It'll be the first one I open *glances around for dad* that's if he's not awake yet *LOL* Then again, my brother and I have a few plans [face_devil] *eg*

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Jaina Solo Fel24

Happy 100 TKeira_Lea! (again ;) )

*passes out little Jag Fel action figures*

Xaara - *gives you a Baron Soontir Fel figure along with Jag* Shhh...*rushes off*

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

16. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    THat was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more.

Love NYC

17. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I was having fun today with some of the edits. So I thought I would include a short teaser from Chapter 11 for those J/J mush fans. (That means you TBF) Kind of a gift from me to you and a promise of things to come.

TEASER

Jag laughed harder, then Jaina began to laugh as well, caught in the levity of the moment and uninhibited by the alcohol in her blood.

Unexpectedly, Jaina grabbed Jag around the neck with both arms and planted a kiss on him. The act caught Jag off guard for a moment, his faculties dulled by the sweet aroma of alcohol on her breath. As quick as she acted though, Jag pried her off, holding her wrists tightly to keep her at bay.

?Jag, what are you doing??

?Keeping you from getting us in trouble.?

?There is no one around. I wouldn?t be that stupid. Jedi remember.? Jaina angered by Jag?s rebuff jerked her hands free. In doing so, she lost her balance and started to stumble. Jag scooped her up in his arms and turned around, heading for her room.

?Put me down Jag Fel. What if someone sees??

?No one around right Jedi??

END TEASER
    [face_devil]

18. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    good post......

that teaser is [face_devil]

19. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ?Is your son too good to go after my daughter, Fel,? Han bellowed.

[face_laugh] great postie! i loved it- and the teaser looks great too! :D

20. NBookworm

NBookworm Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2002
    I SAW THE TWO TOWERS!!!!! :D :D :D

Anyways, great post. Is it too soon to ask for more??

21. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

Aug 27, 2002
    *EG* [face_devil] Jag... [face_love] *Pouts* No fair, I hate teasers...*L* Maybe I don't *reads it again*

Jaina Solo Fel24

22. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Your evil!!!We need more than just that teaser!!Oh yeah and Merry Christmas day hope you all got the pressies you wanted!!

~JJF

23. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    HAN! MY BABY HAN!! :D :D :D :D

It was just that Han was trying to control the uncontrollable.

Wedge stepped around Tycho, knowing that stopping Han Solo, when he was set on something, was like turning a Star Destroyer on a collision course with a black hole.

[face_laugh]

Yep, that's my baby. [face_love]

[face_mischief] That teaser sounds...interesting. :p

24. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

JAINA_SOLO-FEL: I am glad you like it that much :)

I want my own Jag Fel action figure for Christmas. Mine. Mine. All mine.

NYCitygurl: Awesome :D More coming soon.

Jedi_Liz: [face_devil]

jags_gurl: :D

NBookworm: Welcome. Legolas rocks! Second only to Jag of course.

Jedi_jainfel: I am evil.

TheBiggerFish: Han. Han. He's my man. He's so much fun to write. :)

Posting in about an hour. [face_devil]

You're good, Corran, but you're no Luke Skywalker.

- Opening line of X-Wing Rogue Sqaudron by Michael Stackpole

25. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    TBF here is your mushy Christmas present.

Jag guided his clawcraft along the precise route Jaina had flown her X-wing into the planet?s atmosphere, according to the data he had obtained from Brance Wartrue. The air was clear as he swept a path across the blue sky, making visibility exceptional. Jag monitored his controls, looking for signs of the downed X-wing. Below Jag could see the remains of a city destroyed by some unnatural event many years ago. The encroaching forest was swallowing up the ruins.

An alarm alerted in the cockpit, signaling to Jag his scanners had found something within the parameters he had set. Jag spotted a metallic flash contrasting against the green foliage in the direction indicated on the controls. He slowed the clawcraft, circling around the wreckage for a better view.

On the forest floor rested the remains of an X-wing, the running voxyn emblem looked like a strange character from above. Jag could tell the cockpit had been opened. His heart sank as he realized there was no visible sign of Jaina from his vantage point.

Jag. Jaina?s voice sang through his mind and his hope renewed. It?s pointing you in the right direction.

Jag hovered over the crash site for a moment, wondering what he had just heard. Perhaps he was so anxious to find her, the intensity was fooling his mind. Then he observed that the remains of the craft looked like a pointer on a map. For lack of a better idea, he lined his clawcraft up on the ship?s remains and headed off in that direction.

The terrain rose up before him until cresting into a plateau. As he guided the ship over the top, Jag sucked in his breath as he saw the flash of a violet lightsaber spinning ahead. He saw Jaina cut through one of her attackers. Jag pushed forward on the yoke, accelerating toward the scene, switching on his lasers as he went.

Jaina blocked a blow, but the strength of it overpowered her, pushing her back towards Jag. Jag could see the Yuuzhan Vong raise his weapon to level a deadly blow and was powerless to help. Jaina stood in the line of fire between him and the tattooed warrior. Suddenly, Jaina was diving to the side. With lightening speed, Jag activated his lasers, cutting through the warrior with pinpoint accuracy, only earned from years spent in the cockpit.

Jaina rolled and came to her feet, raising her lightsaber in a salute as the clawcraft passed over impossibly close. Jag maneuvered the ship in a tight loop and dropped the ship to the ground. Jaina stood watching as Jag raised himself out of the craft. Her hold on the Force started to diminish as her mind realized the danger had passed. The drain of energy required to maintain her Force use began catching up to her.

As Jag?s feet touched the ground, Jaina?s lightsaber flickered off and dropped from her hand. She tried to smile at her rescuer, but the effort was so difficult that the smile was barely perceptible. Jaina felt her knees buckle and the ground rushing up at her. Jag was at her side in several long strides, scooping her into his arms.

?Jaina,? he called her name, his voice cracking with concern. Jaina put her hand on his chest as he cradled her in his arms, walking toward the ship.

?You came for me,? she whispered.

Jag set her down and leaned her back against the landing skid of the ship. ?Yes, I came for you,? he answered, gently brushing her hair out of her eyes.

Jag left her side to retrieve a medkit out of the storage compartment in the back of the ship. He returned and knelt down beside her. Jaina turned her head gingerly to look at him. He opened the kit and pulled out a scanner. Jag looked into her eyes, and Jaina could see genuine concern etched across his face. He looked tired, like he was carrying a heavy burden. She could feel his emotions like a hot storm. Jaina grasped his presence in the Force and felt it burning with love for her ? a passion stronger than she had ever felt before.

Jag began to run the scanner across her body, studying it intensely. He return

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.