main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Edmonton Toy Show 2010

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ranger_007, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Hey neighbours, waaazzzzz uuuuup!

Anyway, 2009 was the first time I was able to make to to the ETS, and I am thinking that I'd like to make the trip again. This may depend heavily on who these "special guests" are.

Last year I brought my Jedi General and BSG. I'm thinking that if I can make it this year, I'd probably focus on just one: my Halo 3 marine. Our Calgary marine squad quickly fell from three "yes's" for this event, to 1 "no", 1 "very small chance", and me "probably could if I really wanted to".

Anyway, I am wondering if there are any fellow Halo costumers up in Edmonton, and if so, want to coordinate something. At this time, I have still not confirmed that I can or will attend, just looking for motivation.

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Howdy, neighbour lol.

We haven't heard from Shane who runs the ETS, but that's not surprising really considering we weren't able to get a table last year, but if our members show interest I'll look into it. As for costuming, best to liaise with either the Rebel Legion or the 501st folks. They would know what they're showing up with and who's wearing what... :)

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I'll be wearing my Jedi General this year. I'll definately be going though the RL will probably not be having a table this year.

4. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Thanks for the feedback you two. I have made a new thread at the RL Outrider Base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.