main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Elite League Limmie

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Trieste, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

"This concludes the first round of the Elite League Draft," Commissioner Kayl'hen announced, "We will immediately proceed with the second and third rounds."

The second and third rounds will be conducted by private message. Please message me with your picks and who you wish to choose with those picks. I need both pieces of information to process your picks. If someone with a higher pick has already selected that player, I will let you know as soon as possible. In the event someone with a higher pick chooses a player you have selected, I will alert you so you may make another pick. Picks will only be made public once there are no higher picks that can be used, ensuring that player is selected by that team. For example, if the ninth overall pick were made right now, because picks 1-8 have been used, I would announce it so everyone would know that player has been selected and cannot be chosen by them.

Tag: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja jcgoble3 JediMaster_1977 Jedi Gunny Liam_Vehn Teegirloo

--EDIT--

GM Post
    --Draft Transaction Wire--
    Bakura Miners
    • Receives first round pick from the Ryloth Rough Riders in the 272 Elite League Draft
    Ryloth Rough Riders
    • Receives second round pick (12th overall) from the Bakura Miners in the 271 Elite League Draft
    Tag: JediMaster_1977

2. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

"With the ninth overall pick in the Elite League Draft," Commissioner Kayl'hen announced, "The Ryloth Rough Riders select Kelsei Seter of Grand Vulpter State University."

"With the tenth overall pick in the Elite League Draft, the Onderon Crazy Dragons select Marzek Keartor of the Coruscant Air Fleet Academy."

Tag: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja jcgoble3 JediMaster_1977 Jedi Gunny Liam_Vehn Teegirloo

3. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Once again, the Commissioner stepped up to the podium. "Gentlebeings, I have two draft picks to announce. With the eleventh overall pick, the Thyferra Force select Sarya Dilvam of the University of Sanbra. And with the twelfth overall pick, the Thyferra Force select Reena Wyley of CorTech.

"With the thirteenth overall pick, the Euceron Storm select Niast Nan'lie of the University of Kamino."

4. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

"Gentlebeings, with the fourteenth pick overall, the Ryloth Rough Riders select Shelly Lebronc from the Brentaal College of Commerce," Commissioner Kayl'hen said.

"With the fifteenth pick overall, the Rydonni Prime Monarchs select Goota Swiftlight.

"With the sixteenth pick overall, the Nar Shaddaa Smugglers select George Edwards."

--Player Transaction Wire--
    Bakura Miners
    • Receives second round pick in the 272 Elite League Draft from the Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    • Receives Karh'ona'mitera, known commonly as Rhona (Chiss, Female, Right Half Back) from Bakura Miners
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    • Cavylo Tylipsi (Human, Male, Center Half Back) becomes a free agent
    • Magua (Trandoshan, Male, Midfielder) placed on waiver with one year remaining on contract
    • Cameron Veryiste (Human, Male, Right Half Forward) becomes a free agent

5. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Mando'ade Mercs
    • Cavylo Tylipsi (Human, Male, Center Half Back, Nar Shaddaa Smugglers) signed to one year contract, moved to Right Half Back
    • Cameron Veryiste (Human, Male, Right Half Forward, Nar Shaddaa Smugglers) signed to one year contract, moved to Left Half Forward
    Tag: Bardan_Jusik

6. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Eusebus, Euceron

As the Draft progressed, the pool of top players was getting smaller and smaller.

"With the seventeenth pick overall, the Thyferra Force select Zumarroroo from UCBV," Kayl'hen said.

"With the eighteenth pick overall, the Onderon Crazy Dragons select Carvin Spork from UBGC.

"With the nineteenth pick overall, the Thyferra Force select Tank Bratter from CorTech.

"With the twentieth pick overall, the Thyferra Force select Tonga Rute from UCBV," Kayl'hen said.

"With the twenty first pick overall, the Euceron Storm select Charlotte Storm from BCC.

"With the twenty second pick overall, the Bakura Miners select Abbey Waters from BCC."

7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Mando'ade Mercs
    • Griff Hakuna (Twilek, Male, Right Corner Forward UC Bella Vistal) signed to one year rookiee contract, position changed to left corner forward
    • Flarn (Yuzzem, Male, Left Corner Forward, New Alderaan University) signed to one year entry level contract
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    • Receives third round pick of the Onderon Crazy Dragons in the 272 Elite League Draft
    Onderon Crazy Dragons
    • Receives third round pick of the Nar Shaddaa Smugglers in the 271 Elite League Draft
    • Lisa Brown (Human, Female, UCBV) signed to entry-level contract
    Tag: Liam_Vehn Teegirloo

8. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Friendly Schedule
    October 28
    Thyferra Force at Ralltiir Starkillers
    Corellia Rebels at Bakura Miners

Tag: Jedi Gunny

9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    • Receives Kelsei Seter from Ryloth Rough Riders via trade
    Ryloth Rough Riders
    • Receives Goota Swiftlight from Rydonni Prime Monarchs via trade
    Friendly Schedule
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Balmorra Blasters
    Kamino Waves at Mando'ade Mercs

Tag: CPL_Macja JediMaster_1977 Bardan_Jusik

Eusebus, Euceron

"With the twenty third pick overall, the Rydonni Prime Monarchs select Staweh-Tam Ford of the University of Garos.

"And, with the twenty fourth and last pick in the Elite League Draft," Commissioner Kayl'hen said, "The Onderon Crazy Dragons select Aeron Vos of the Coruscant Air Fleet Academy.

"This concludes the Elite League Draft for 271. Congratulations to all of the draftees. We look forward to seeing all of you in action this season and everyone from the media to the fans next year at the 272 Draft."

Tag: CPL_Macja Teegirloo

10. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    • Foyr Ralote (Human, Male, Cornerback, University of Be'Nal)
    • Woosel Rahcson (Human, Male, Cornerback, University of Be'Nal)
    Tag: CPL_Macja

11. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Nadiem Chiefs

While the beings of the Chiefs organization brainstormed more ways to draw in more money and keep the fans coming back, Coach Reggie Dun'lop came up with the idea of having cheerleaders. He figured a group of sexy young women would always attract attention.

Over the course of a week, Reggie, Jo Mu Grath, and a few other people sat and watched audition after audition. Most of them didn't make the cut. But there was a group of Twi'leks from Tatooine who seemed like the best choice...until a dance group from Coruscant showed up for an audition.

The dance group consisted of 5 young Human women, all attractive and very talented. Their choice of music was a bit odd. It was something Reg had never heard before. Some weird Core World pop music... But the girls had moves and could no doubt energize the fans.

They sat and watched their audition.

When it was over, Reggie gave them a standing ovation. "You're hired," he said with a smile.

TAG: No one in particular...

12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Friendly Schedule
    Genet Vornskrs at Euceron Storm

Tag: jcgoble3

13. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab
    Mando'ade Mercs Team offices, Keldabe, Manda'yaim

"There is nothing further to negotiate." Taab told the hologram floating in front of him. "If the Waves wish to play the Mercs in a preseason friendly, they will have to do it at the Meshla Vhetin." The slender necked Kaminoan blinked at that. He was the owner of the Kamino Waves, though Taab hadn't bothered learning the aiwha-bait's name. "We were led to believe that the game would be played here. Our people are very interested in seeing the Clones participation in such an event. One they were never designed for." That irked Taab. The Nulls were still seen as a curiosity by the Kaminoans, not as people, not as mando'ade. It disgusted him. "The people of Manda'yaim want to see the winners of the Tribune Tournament against the champion of the Rim Series." He sighed behind his T-Visor, "and we will be presenting it to them here. The Meshla Vhetin is far more suited to hosting such a matchup."

The hologram before him began to speak up again but Taab interupted. "If it is that important to you, I will sign a contract to conduct a home and home series with you. Next year the Mercs will play a friendly at Kamino."

"Very well, we are agreed. We shall send over the required paperwork." Even as a hologram of a non-emotional species, Taab could see the look of satisfaction on the Kaminoan's face. Taab took it as a sign that the aiwha-bait was glad that negotiations were finally over. That even if it were next season, for a day at least their "creation" would play in front of their creators. Taab was wrong.

Mando'ade Mercs announce
    Mandoade Mercs at Kamino waves to begin 272 pre-season.

IC: Ryric Nertrayn
    Unknown motel room, Mos Eisly, Tatooine

The beeping of his comm unit awoke Ryric from his alcohol induced slumber. He had come here to Tatooine to get away from it all for a few days and contemplate whether or not he would try to carry on his professional Limmie career. His contract hadn't been picked up by the Storm, and given his age, he figured his prospects for staying in the ELL were bleak. If he couldn't hook up with a PLL team it was possible he would have to retire like Nan'sar had. Given his own health issues maybe that would have been the prudent thing to do. Though there were rumors that the Monarchs were going to be aggressive in free agency this year though. Maybe he could wait for them to call. He had told few of his plans thus far, and so the comm chiming at him caught him by surprise. He slowly picked it up, setting it on the lowest volume setting available and placed it against his ear. His headache was bad enough already.

"Hello?"

"Ryric Nertrayn, this is Jac-Ral Kor'le of the Mando'ade Mercs. How would you like to play for us this season."

"Yeah..." Ryric answered unbelievingly.

"We would surely like to..."

"Is that you, Nan'sar? This isn't very funny ya know. Look, I'm hung over, my knees are killing me and if you're gonna pull this kind of poodoo at least you can say you're from the Smugglers."

He slammed down the comm unit, and immediatly regretted it as he grabbed his head. Yeah if pranks like this were going to be the order of the day maybe it would be better to just retire.

A few days later, after he had a chance to get things back together, he met with his agent to see how things were going. He had decided that if no offers had come through by then, he would retire. He was surprised that an offer had in fact already been made, a contract negotiated and all that it needed was his signature. His agent handed him a pen as Ryric asked who it was with. When he was told it was the Mercs he nearly dropped the writing untensil. It hadn't been a prank after all. He quickly signed, happy to still be playing in the ELL, though wondering when the Mercs had started taking on non-Mandalorian players. It was then that he was told the joke really was on him. The Mercs were changing his position, to back up half back. He grumbled, knowing that he was locked in for the next year. "I should have waited for the Monarchs."

TAG: No one

OOC: I got permission from Trieste to go ahead and schedule the Waves for next year for a friendly.

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 likes this.
  14. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Pamila Korthe
    ELL Draft, Eusebus, Euceron

As soon as Jayla Leed, the first-round pick of the Thyferra Force, had taken her pictures with the media holding her new Thyferra jersey, she was ushered down the steps off the stage towards the Force table. Pam Korthe, the Zeltron head coach of the team, stood from her chair as Leed approached, almost falling in the process. Those stupid heels weren’t helping, because they always seemed to find a way to inhibit your movement.

“Leed,” she said as Jayla approached. “I’m Pamila Korthe, your head coach for next season.”

“Hi,” Leed replied. She seemed rather disinterested.

“You seem troubled,” Pam said, frowning. “What’s up? You just got drafted fourth overall. I would think you’d be happy as a Jawa who had just hit a gold mine.”

“I was kinda hoping Onderon was going to take me,” Jayla said. “My sis is on their team.”

“Hm, that’s indeed a downer,” Pam replied, shrugging. “Well, there’s nothing you can do about that now, so how about you put your frustration into extra motivation in camp. If you’re so annoyed with their pick, then make sure that you’re ready to show them what they missed out on.”

“I hear you have a good goalie already,” Jayla said, changing the subject.

“Indeed we do,” Pam said. “Kapp’s a solid netminder. He’s gotten us quite a ways in his time with the team.”

“I don’t do so well sitting on the bench,” Jayla warned. It was true; she wanted to play right away instead of sitting on a cold bench during games. That was the weird thing about goalkeeping; unless the game was a rout, you typically didn’t leave the bench during the entire game. “I don’t want to sit the entire game.”

“Well, all I can say is that you should channel that into your performance at training camp. Since we have a good goalie coming in as the starter, you’ll have to work hard to impress me. However, seeing your game film, I think you certainly have more upside than Kapp does. If you perform to your capability, you’ll see starting minutes this season.”

“Thanks,” Jayla said. She was still unsure what to make of her new coach, but she seemed rather confident in Jayla. Maybe this was a good fit after all?

“You want to join me?” Pam asked, motioning to an empty chair next to her.

“All right,” Jayla said. She passed the Force coach and sat down in the chair, making sure that she didn’t get her dress snagged on it. Now THAT would be embarrassing, especially in front of such a large audience. Pam sat down next to the stud goaltending prospect. “I’ve never really heard of Thyferra. How’s the Limmie there?”

“Better than it used to be,” Pam said, laughing. “I’ll tell you, it’s not exactly the biggest Limmie hotspot you’ll find. Now, the weather’s real nice, since it’s always warm. Even when it rains, you can comfort yourself in knowing that it’ll be warm rain. Anyways, we’re coming off two solid Premier League seasons, and we’re looking to make a name for ourselves in the Elite League this year with a good showing. Fan support is good, but we really need to update the stadium . . .”

“What do you mean?” Jayla asked.

“It’s getting old,” Pam continued. “It’s been in need of some repairs for a while, and it’s really small. You probably played in front of more people at UCBV than you will on Thyferra. But we’ve got a good crowd, so that should make up for it.”

“Joy,” Jayla groaned. That was not what she had wanted to hear.

“Eh, it’s not all bad,” Pam said. “You’ll see when the season rolls around. Trust me.”

“I hope so,” Jayla said, sighing. Perhaps this wasn’t going to be the best landing spot after all. Either that, or she’d find out that Thyferra was the “in” place to go in the Inner Rim, and would sign a career-long contract to stay there. She hoped it would be the latter.

With the eleventh overall pick, the Thyferra Force select Sarya Dilvam of the University of Sanbra. And with the twelfth overall pick, the Thyferra Force select Reena Wyley of CorTech.” Commissioner Kayl’hen said in rapid succession. Pam began to clap when she heard the names of two new players for her squad. Both Dilvam, a Zabrak, and Wyley, a Hapan, came up to the podium, got their pictures taken, and then were ushered towards the Force table. Pam stood once again to receive the two new players.

“Welcome,” she said as Dilvam got closer. Wyley was right on the Zabrak’s tail, probably trying not to get lost in the sea of tables and people. “I’m Pamila Korthe, and I’ll be your head coach for this upcoming season.”

“Sarya,” Dilvam said, extending her hand. “I play midfield.”

“Always good to have a middie. And I take it that you’re Reena Wyley,” Pam said, looking behind the Zabrak at the Hapan.

“I am,” Reena replied cheerily. “Nice to meet you.”

“Ladies, this is Jayla Leed. She’ll be our, hopefully, starting goaltender next season.

“Hello,” Reena said. Jayla just nodded; it was obvious that she was still mulling things over in her mind.

“Would the two of you care to join us?” Pam asked. “I can get a few more chairs . . .”

“Nah, we’ll stand,” Sarya said, shrugging.

“Really? I don’t want to impose,” Pam said. It was true; she didn’t want to make the second-round picks have to stand through the rest of the draft. “Here, I’ll get a few chairs.” She went over and began to talk to a person sitting at a nearby table. Then, with a little difficulty, she pulled a chair over towards the Force table. “Geez this is loud,” she commented as she did so. “Scraping chairs make such an annoying noise, don’t they?”

Finally, two chairs had been added to the Force’s table, and the two picks sat down next to Pam. Jayla stared straight ahead at the podium, obviously lost in thought. Pam wasn’t quite sure what to make of the goalie prospect; she seemed to be easily distracted by events. Or, at least those outside of the goalie pipes.

“You OK?” Pam asked, leaning over.

“I’m fine,” Jayla said, still staring forward.

“It doesn’t take an expert to tell that you’re stressed,” Pam replied. “Come on, you can tell me. Does this have to do with being on the bench?”

“I’m fine,” Jayla replied. Pam decided to drop it, since Jayla obviously didn’t want to talk to her. Leaning over in the other direction, the Zeltron began to converse with the two new players. Wyley seemed very cheery; she would do nicely on the second line of defense. As for Dilvam, she might not be a bona fide starter, but from what Pam knew of her, and that was very limited at best, she would be a solid backup midfielder. Now all the team needed to do was find another impact player in the Third and final Round.

After the Force’s three picks were announced in the Third Round, Pam was hesitant of what to say. That new Wookiee player, Zumaroroo, or something like that . . . she hadn’t quite caught his full name . . . absolutely dwarfed her when she greeted him. She felt tiny compared to the walking carpet, and it wasn’t difficult to see why the Kashyyyk Rangers had been such a successful team during their days in the Elite League. These guys were massive, and they meant business. The defender growled something in his language, and Pam had no idea what he had said because she didn’t speak it. Actually, no one she knew could. That was going to make things difficult. Jayla perked up when she saw her old teammate, and began to joke around with the Wookiee. Pam stayed out of it, since she wasn’t going to squander this chance for Jayla to get more comfortable around her new teammates.

For the regular third-round pick the Force had been allotted, they selected Tank Bratter out of CorTech. When this was announced, Reena jumped out of her chair in excitement. When the Herglic came down from the podium, he was immediately caught in a huge hug from the Hapan. “Hey, you didn’t think I was going to let you have all the fun, did you?” Tank said with a grin.

“Of course not, you big lug,” Reena said.

“Welcome aboard,” Pam said, extending her hand to the Herglic. Tank returned the gesture.

“I take it that you two know each other?” Pam continued.

“Duh,” Reena said. “We played together for four years.”

“Nice,” Pam replied. “That’ll make things a little easier for both of you.”

Then, it was announced that the Force had picked up another draft pick . . . from the Mercs. Apparently Lorrin was going crazy in the War Room and acquiring as many picks as she could. Pam just hoped that she wasn’t trading away the farm to do so, since the Mercs were hard bargainers. Minutes later, Tonga Rute, also of UCBV, was chosen, and once again Jayla seemed to be content greeting her former college and new Elite League teammate.

“Hey Tonga, I didn’t think you were going to get picked up,” Jayla said, winking at the Twi’lek.

“You’re spineless, you know that?” Rute said, but it was plain that the two were on extremely friendly terms.”

“I better not have to cover your ass this season like I had to last year,” Jayla said, smirking.

“That was just one time,” Tonga shot back. “That guy had the angle.”

“Riiiiggghht . . . sure he did,” Jayla replied mockingly.

“You’re despicable,” Tonga said. The Wookiee behind them laughed, although it sounded more like a frightening snarl than a laugh. “Laugh it up, fuzzball,” Tonga said after looking at the Wookiee with an eyebrow raised.

“Well, I think that this is probably everyone, so I’m going to get started,” Pam said, catching everyone’s attention. “Now, I’m not quite sure of what got traded in exchange for those last two picks, and I’m cut off from the Draft team, so I’m going off what I know here. Leed, Dilvam, and Wyley, you’ll probably make the opening roster. The three of you – she pointed to the third-round picks – will have to prove yourselves in training camp. Our roster is pretty deep this year, so you’ll have to earn it. I know you’re all capable, but so are the other players we have right now. So show me what you’ve got in camp, and if you do well enough, you make the team outright. For those who don’t make the cut, you’ll probably be seasoned somewhere else for the year. However, I hope to see all of you in the dark blue within two seasons, because you’re all good players. Good luck, and I’ll be in touch soon with more information. Right now, I need to check back in with the draft team.” She walked away from the table, leaving the six players behind. “This is the last time I’m wearing heels to this kind of event,” the coach muttered as she walked away.

“Seems nice,” Tank commented.

“Yeah,” Reena replied. “I think she’ll be a pretty good coach.”

“You two are crazy,” Rute replied. “She’s tough as nails. I mean, she won’t eat you alive, but you need to work hard so as to not get her too pissed off.”

“Really?”

“Nah, I’m just messing with you,” Tonga said. “By the way, you look ravishing,” he said to Reena. “I like what you’ve done with your hair. Do you use New Aroma, because it smells wonderful.”

“All right, you old smoothie,” Leed said, punching the Twi’lek in the arm playfully. “There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, we have a team to make.”

TAG: No One

15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post
    Friendly Schedule
    Genet Vornskrs at Euceron Storm
    Naboo Ducks at Ryloth Rough Riders

Tag: JediMaster_1977

16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    IC: Alana Glencross
    Miners War Room, Eusebus, Euceron

"Can I level with you, Quinn?" Briar said as she leaned forward at the conference table.

The second round was under way and the teams were awaiting the picks of the Thyferra Force. Cundertol at the head of the table nodded by way of response.

"I'm not seeing anyone on the board in the second round that I think we should take," Briar said.

Alana sat up straighter. This was a pretty big statement to make. Cundertol didn't stir. "Go on," he said calmly.

"I don't see anyone on there who is worth taking. We could use some depth in the pipeline at offense. I mean we're going to have holes in this roster like a two bit bounty hunter who got shot up in Mos Eisley next season. But the truth is that there's nobody left on the board. I don't think that Spork's going to still be available when we pick. And if he is, I don't think his style of play is for us," Briar said.

"We could beef up at defense. Waters would be a fit for the system. Natural full back, she could play at corner back too," Cundertol replied.

"Waters is fourth in the HSN rankings. Even in a deep draft, I don't think she's going to go in the second round," Briar pressed, "I think we can get her in the third."

"That'd be a huge drop for her," Cundertol said.

"I think it can be done. And if we don't get her, there are other options."

"But this doesn't address the issue of the second pick."

"Trade it," Briar said decisively and without hesitation.

Cundertol considered. Before he made a reply, his datapad pinged. He looked at it since keeping abreast of information was the only way to survive the Draft. Within seconds his head snapped up and he grabbed the nearest comm. "Yes, hello. Cundertol of the Miners here. I've been told you're in the market for a high second rounder. Mine's on the table. What's your offer?" Cundertol listened and then flicked through his datapad in response to information. "No, not interested..." Unbeknownst to the party at the other end, Cundertol's eyes sharpened into a gaze of intense thought for a couple seconds. "But I'd take your first rounder next year for it." He said nothing and the room watched and silently waited. "It's done. We'll file with the League shortly." He turned his comm off. "Ryloth now owns our second pick in exchange for next year's first rounder."

Thorne smiled and pumped a fist. In a year where the Miners had few needs followed by a year where they had a large part of their team with expiring contracts, that was a huge coup. Now it was just up to seeing if Waters stayed all the way until the Miners' third round pick, which was going to be dicey.

"Wait," Cundertol said, holding up a hand and stopping the back slapping celebrations. He stood and swiftly walked to the Miners depth chart and considered it. "If we don't bring Kashvili back, our opening is at corner back. Wizmark's a natural half back and would be out of place back there. She's too valuable to sit on the bench her first season. So we're one half back over...who needs a half back...who needs a half back..." He began flipping furiously through the rosters of other Elite League squads, suddenly stopping on one. "Yes. Comm. Now."

Someone put one into his hand. "This is Quinn Cundertol. I'll hold for the Monarchs' GM....Yes, I understand he's a bit short on players and I'd like to be of assistance."

It turned out that the Miners' Chiss half back was the odd being out and her price was a second round pick for the 272 draft. Suddenly, before one round was even over, the Miners had increased their picks in the 272 Draft by two thirds.

That left the waiting for their third round pick. The entire room silently watched as the picks fell off the board. Every time they wondered whether the fourth overall defender was going to go. BCC hadn't had a good year and that might hurt Waters' draft stock, but she was still an excellent defender and one of the few full back line players available. A great fit for Bakura, but the question was whether she fit any other team's plans. With each pick their anticipation increased. As they got closer and closer to the Miners' pick the heartbreak of having Waters fall off the board was going to be all the greater.

Finally, Euceron was up. The room seemed to collectively hold its breath, Alana included. "With the twenty first overall pick, the Euceron Storm select Charlotte Storm of BCC."

The Miners war room whooped in celebration. Even Cundertol cracked a smirk. Their gamble had paid off.

"I'll phone the pick in," Cundertol said, "Excellent draft day everyone. You should be proud."

Even though she hadn't had much to do with it, Alana found that she was.

Miners offices, Salis D'aar, Bakura

A few weeks later Alana found herself at another press conference, once again the face of the team's players for public purposes. It was one of those things that just came with being captain. Luckily, like at the draft, not too much in the way of public statements were being expected of the reigning Duchess Eldin Award winner. Once again, this was Cundertol's show and the announcement he made today would be even more important than the choices he'd made on draft day. This decision would be judged even harder by the fans and the media as it was perhaps the biggest one he could make as General Manager. Indeed, Cundertol had been waiting an entire season to make this choice.

"Good morning, gentlebeings," Cundertol said, "As one of only two Elite League teams who will have played every season of the Kayl'hen Era, the Bakura Miners are undoubtedly one of the premier members of the League. Accordingly, the head coach position is one that should only be filled by a top flight individual. Accordingly, an extensive search was undertaken to identify the top candidates in the galaxy to fill the vacancy left by John Talley. I am pleased to announce that after much vetting and interviewing, the Miners have hired their next head coach.

"Please join me in welcoming our new head coach, Gaeriel Valerii."

The now-former Midfielder Coach stepped into the room, much to Alana's surprise. Everything she'd heard had indicated that Valerii was the longest of shots, the darkest of horses, for the position. For someone with only a few years of coaching experience period under her belt to be named head coach of the Miners was nothing short of shocking. Talley had been a highly praised collegiate coach at the College of Deredith & Millicent. His predecessor, Aileen Wynn, was a highly experienced Elite League head coach with two Galactic Cups to her name. Mick Hancock, had run the UB Cape Suzette Blue Bird program and had won a Galactic Cup with the Miners. His predecessor was none other than the greatest of Miners, Dana Roslyn, who'd worked her way through the ranks as an assistant coach of the Miners. Alana stood and applauded with true excitement for the woman who had mentored her for the last few seasons, but also with surprise.

"Thank you everyone," Gaeriel said after shaking hands with Quinn, "It's a true honor to be named the head coach of the Miners. I think that we've made some very promising progress in the last couple seasons. I think that what Quinn has done with the team in terms of the lineup last season and with his draft choices this year puts us in an excellent position to win. Obviously the Miners need better starts to their seasons. Late surges mean nothing when we've already dug too deep a hole. Getting off to a good start will be my number one priority and I'm looking forward to our friendly match here at Bakura Gardens against the Rebels who have been kind enough to return our recent visit to Solo Stadium.

"Oh, just one more quick housekeeping thing for everybody, I won't be hiring a coaching staff," Valerii said in an offhanded manner, "So yeah, I think that covers it. I'll see you all around."

Valerii stepped away from the podium with just about everyone in the room blown away. No coaching staff? Was Valerii nuts? Alana knew Gaeriel well enough to know she wasn't...but she had her doubts now.

This was going to be an interesting training camp.

Tag: Nobody in particular

17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Bakura Miners
    • Mira Kashvili (Human, Female, Left Corner Back) becomes a free agent
    • Autumn Graves (Human, Female, Half Forward) signs a one year contract
    Tag: All

18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Thyferra Force
    • Jayla Leed (Human, Female, Goalkeeper) - Signed to 5-year Draft contract
    • Sarya Dilvam (Zabrak, Female, Midfielder) - Signed to 4-year Draft contract
    • Reena Wyley (Hapan, Female, Half Back) - Signed to 4-year Draft contract
    • Zumarroroo (Wookie, Male, Half Back) - Signed to 4-year Draft Contract
    • Tank Bratter (Herglic, Male, Half Back) - Signed to 4-Year Draft Contract, Loaned to Wroona Islanders
    • Tonga Rute (Twilek, Male, Midfielder) - Signed to 4-Year Draft Contract
    • Abli Kotraf (Zabrak, Female, Center Half Back) - Loaned to Iego Angels
    • Iprivi (Sullustan, Male, Left Corner Back) - Loaned to Naboo Ducks
    • Warrack “Wack” Crollue (Human, Male, Right Half Back) - Loaned to Raltiir Starkillers

19. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    IC: Alana Glencross
    Miners practice facility, Hi'lo, Bakura

It was with great anticipation that the Miners gathered at their traditional training camp venue in the vacation spot of Hi'lo. Years ago some Miner GM or head coach had thought that it would be easier for players to show up for camp if they were going to a place that was warm and temperate, unlike the rest of Bakura that was rather wet and green. The ploy had worked for several years running, though Alana wondered if everybody else felt like it was too much of a vacation and not enough of a practice. She certainly felt that way and always had. Things seemed so relaxed in Hi'lo that it really felt a lot like a vacation, even when there were coaches yelling at you to work harder, move faster, pass crisper, tackle quicker, and everything else. Then again, Alana knew that Gaeriel was a hard task master. She wondered if a regime change was going to bring a stricter feel to camp.

The team gathered for the first time in the vid room where Valerii addressed them.

"I know all the returning players know me from last season. To our rooks, you should know who I am by now. Coach, Coach Valerii, Valerii, whatever you want to call me along those lines will get my attention," Gaeriel started, "Let's get to the ronto in the room here: as you all know I've publicly stated I'm not hiring assistants. This is a good time for me to explain my coaching philosophy. As a lot of you know, I've sat out there myself. I was a Miner from '45 until '59. I know what you go through every week when you're out there on the pitch. And I know that my yelling at you in the middle of play, having my assistants making hand signals, all of that doesn't matter.

"What matters is how well you understand and embrace the system. Championship Limmie teams are not motivated or inspired. They are driven. Their success comes from within, from a will to win, from a burning desire that comes within." Gaeriel tapped her chest with a closed fist. "I am going to give you the tools to be champions. We have a talented roster, an experienced roster. We will not lose games because we are not as good as the other team. Being for being we can play with every team in this league. Is there anybody here who doubts that?"

"No," Alana said.

Valerii stopped and looked at Alana. Then she looked at everyone else. "Excuse me? Does anyone want to explain why only one of you responded to that? I said is there anyone here who doubts that we can play with every team in the League?"

"No!" the Miners responded belatedly.

"Do you think that the Smugglers, those smug sons of guns, won their Cup without heart?" Gaeriel said.

"No!"

"That could have been us last year. If we'd not allowed those goons to stomp all over us at home last season, we would have been in the Playoffs. We would have brought home the Cup," Gaeriel said, "It's our turn. It's our time. Now, that being said, we're not going to hit the field today. You need to understand what we're going to do out there first. You need to make this system your own, to make it second nature. When you're on the pitch, you shouldn't have to think. You will just do it. You'll know what to do every time, every situation. Essentially, in a game, you will all coach yourself. You will not do whatever the frak you want because that's having no discipline. Are you listening T.K.?"

"What? What are you talking to me for?" T.K. said looking around the room.

Valerii moved on. "This system depends on us being a team, playing as a team. It requires trust. It requires having the back of the person sitting next to you. It's about sacrifice. It's about hard work. So, get out your datapads and take notes because we're going to get started..."

Training camp had begun.

Tag: Nobody

20. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Jayla Leed
    Thyferra Stadium at Byree Clearing, Practice

Jayla was in the middle of her first ever Elite League practice, and so far she was getting burned alive. The front line of the Force, with their combined experience and explosiveness, were putting shot after shot into the back of the net against her. Maff Biskis took a step forward, juked the tackling dummy that had been placed out there as a placeholder for a real defender, and skipped a shot in that beat Jayla’s hands by a solid two meters. The ball landed comfortably in the back of the net, and Jayla picked herself off the ground once again. This was certainly harder than it had been at UCBV; the players were much better here than back in college, even at the Super 16 level.

“Not doin’ so well,” Tonga Rute, the rookie midfielder who had been a teammate of Jayla at UCBV, said as he stood near the goal.

“Shut up,” Jayla said, wiping a bead of sweat off her face. “This is harder than it looks.”

“I can tell,” Tonga replied. “But I have to say that this starting offensive unit of ours is quite the standout. We’ll score a lot this season.”

“And I’ll just be sitting on the bench, gathering dust,” Jayla said as she went up to snatch a ball thrown by Riff Persnor from going over the bar. Her fingertips grazed the ball, but it had enough velocity on it that it still went over cleanly. Riff high-fived Wylega Zola, who then proceeded to pick Jayla apart again with a pump fake before throwing a real fireball into the net. Jayla collapsed onto the ground, exhausted.

“I can see why,” Tonga said.

“Seriously, shut up,” Jayla said, not even looking at the Twi’lek. Finally, Zola came over.

“Hey Rook, why the long face?” she asked, smirking.

“Leave me alone,” Jayla said, staring straight at the ground.

“Oh come on, it’s just your first practice,” Zola said. “We all have bad days.”

“If that’s a bad day, I’d hate to say your good days as a defender,” Tonga said from his spot by the goal. Jayla just buried her face in her arm, not bearing to look at the Cathar forward standing above her. Finally, Zola extended a hand.

“Come on, we’ll do another round of goal shots,” Zola said. “You can do it. You just gotta believe in yourself, that’s all. The rest will come with time.” She finally had to drag Jayla to her feet, and then trotted back to join her fellow forwards.

“All right, Leed, get this one done,” Tonga said. Jayla spit on the ground, and then focused in as Biskis came charging in with the ball. In two seconds, the ball had been put in the back on the net again. Riff scored another bar point, bringing up Mychele Lysar, the team captain. Her shot came spinning in towards Jayla; she could see the laces whirling like crazy. Her hands went out into space, and she could feel it as the ball connected solidly with her hands. She caught the ball cleanly, and then threw it at Tonga. The Twi’lek, not expecting it, struggled to find it and bobbled it. The ball landed on the ground.

“Hey Tonga, you need to work on your hands!” Jayla crowed, smirking.

“I wasn’t ready,” Tonga said back as he picked up the ball off the ground and chucked it back to the forwards.

“Nah, you’re just a terrible ball-handler.”

“Shut up, Jayla. Just shut up.”

“Just sayin’,” Jayla said. The next shot was deflected off her fingertips and wide of the goal for a sweet save. Two more balls failed to find paydirt, and Jayla wiped more sweat off her face. Now she was really getting into the groove. Finally, the forwards walked back to talk with Jed Ortmeyer, the offensive coordinator, leaving the two rookies alone on their side of the field.

“Ugh, this is going to be a long training camp,” Tonga said. “I’m fighting for that last roster spot right now with that Cotenk guy. He’s got a lot more experience on me, so I need to bring my best game if I’m going to make this team as the fourth midfielder.”

“At least you’ll get meaningful playing time,” Jayla said, frowning. She picked up a bottle of Gundarkade and took a swig from it, then spitting some of it out on the ground. “All I get to do is sit and look pretty on the bench. Most, if not all, of my minutes will be in garbage time.”

“That sucks,” Tonga replied. He picked up one of the bolo-balls that Jayla had made a save on and flipped it into the air, catching it easily on the way down. “That Pyston dude looks good in goal. I hate to say it, but I don’t think there’s any way you’re going to play solid minutes this year.”

“Thanks a lot for stating the obvious,” Jayla growled.

“Sorry,” Tonga said, taken aback. “You need to work your . . .”

“Hey, rookies!” came a loud yell. Both of the UCBV products turned to see Polix Ghan, the Fondorian defensive coordinator, come towards them. His bald head gleamed in the sun as he strode towards them. “Coach wants to see everyone right away.”

“I wonder what she wants,” Tonga said, shrugging.

“Probably going to tell you if you made it or not,” Jayla said. But she really didn’t care right now; all she could see was an entire season of sitting on the bench. Fun.

When all of the players were together, Pamila Korthe, the Zeltron head coach, began to speak. “All right, team. We have our thirty players for this season pretty much figured out. However, as such, I want to see what you’re all made of. We’re going to have a split-squad scrimmage right now, thirty minutes with a ten-minute halftime. I’ll be coaching the Blue team, and Jed will coach the Jersey team.” She motioned to a pile of mesh jerseys that lay on the ground. “Now, I’m going to read off the names of the players on my team. Since we have thirty, this is going to be a mixture of ones and twos. Starters, you’ll be paired up with some of your backups, and benchwarmers the like. I want to see what you are all capable of, especially if some of our starters get hit with the injury bug, I want full effort from all of you, since this is no longer just a game. This is the Elite League, and teams don’t play nice around here. So we need to hit them back, make our presence felt.” She pulled out a list. “My team, report to the south end zone. Persnor, Raches, Stiles, Dypral, Biskis, Cor, Rute, Blutas, Nightshade, Sdent, Dumerville, Deter, Dyhon, Frantsen, and Leed. The rest of you, report to the other end zone with Coach Ghan, and put your jerseys on.” Both teams scattered to their respective end zones.

“Now we get to find out how good we truly are,” Tonga said as he lined up with the other Blue team players.

“All right,” Coach Korthe said to her team. “Now, this was a fair division of our team. Three starters, three backups on offense and defense. One of both at midfield. And Leed, you get goal duty. Now, I want to see what you rookies can do. Veterans, I want you to use this as a teaching experience for your younger teammates. But, also beat up on Jed if you can. I can’t wait to rub it in his face when we win.” Some laughs came from the Blue team. “All right. Let’s run something slightly different from what Jed will run. He’s got the Wing-T down pat, and I know most of you know that formation by heart. But let’s mix in the gadget plays and some reverses. That’ll slow them down enough to keep them off balance. Now let’s do this.” The players scattered onto the field to their respective positions. Jayla settled herself in goal, staring up the field. Across from her were Lysar, Boggs Campbell, Zadd, Paz, along with another player who she didn’t know. The whistle sounded, and play was off.

The first time that the Jerseys went on offense, Mychele Lysar, the captain, burned Baul Sdent, the Herglic full back, and charged at the goal. Lysar put a solid shot in on goal, and Jayla was just too slow to catch it. 3-0 Jerseys in the first two minutes. Jayla smacked the ball with her hand in frustration before sending it back in play. As the offense took it up the field, she settled back in goal. Lysar may have thought that goal was easy. Well, you could fool Jayla Leed once, but not twice. The captain was going to get her shot deflected next time, no matter what.

This chance came thirty seconds later. Paz, the Rodian on the Jersey team, took a nice feed from Decha Wynas, a Jersey midfielder, and then dished it to Lysar. Jayla narrowed her focus on the woman, and her fingers twitched as she waited for Lysar to make her move. Mychele faked a bar shot, and then went for the goal with a skipping shot with some hook on it. Jayla dove for it, deflecting the ball with her hand. However, luck was not on her side, and the ball careened back into the field of play. Boggs Campbell, whom had been playing the box tough and had blown past Sdent, easily kicked the ball in from ten feet out. 6-0 Jerseys.

“Come on, Leed!” Korthe was yelling from the sideline. “Let that one go and move on!”

“Easy for you to say,” Jayla muttered as she got the ball back in play. Down at the other end, the Blue team finally struck when Riff Persnor burned Kapp Pyston with a nice fake and buried a shot in the back of the net. 6-3 Jerseys. Jayla got some satisfaction in seeing Pyston get beaten there; the more times her team could do that, the easier it would be for her to take his starting job by the end of camp.

Her jubilation didn’t last long, as Lysar tossed a ball cleanly over the bar for another point. 7-3 Jerseys. The captain winked at Jayla as she trotted back into her starting position. Jayla was incensed now; that pretty girl, captain or not, was going to get it. Instead of a save, Jayla was going to outright block the next ball Lysar put towards her back at her face. No one insulted Jayla Leed like that.

“This is going to be a long game,” she could hear Eldis Dumerville say to no one in particular.

“Come on, Jayla, you’ve got this,” the goalie said to herself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath; she could do this. But first she would have to control herself . . .

When the Jerseys came down the field the next time, Jayla was ready. She dug her spikes into the turf, ready to move on a moments’ notice. Lysar took a pass from Paz, tossed it over to the former Ingbrand nominee Zadd, and then settled in near the goal. Jerek Deter came right down on the Defel, forcing him into a one-on-one game. Jayla inched forwards, ready to strike. Zadd, backed into a corner, finally chucked it to Paz, who then got it back to Lysar. The captain turned around expecting an open net . . . well, she got her wish. But she hadn’t anticipated the hit. Jayla steamrolled the team captain, slamming her into the turf and causing the ball to squirt free of the captain’s grasp. Sdent picked it up and tossed the ball forwards. But all eyes were on Jayla; what had she just done? She, the goalie who couldn’t stop a thing, had finally snapped and whacked the team captain with a bone-crunching tackle.

Jayla stood up off the turf and looked down at Lysar, who clearly looked shocked.

“Let that serve as a lesson to you,” Jayla said. “You never mess around with me. Understand?”

Mychele stood up, and then patted Jayla on the shoulder. “Nice hit,” was all she said before running back to rejoin the game.

“That’s it, Leed!” Korthe yelled. “That’s how you do it!”

The next time up the field, Jayla made her presence known again, bringing down Zadd in the open field. A goalie somehow had caught a lightning-quick Defel; who knew? And somehow she came back to put a chip in on Paz, whose throw over to Campbell was partially blocked by Sdent. Campbell, trying to make something out of nothing, tossed the ball to the goal. But Jayla was there again, blocking the ball with her hands. Several jaws dropped; who was this goalie they had? Was she a poser, or was this the end of Kapp’s run as starting goalie? On the sidelines, Pam Korthe was certainly feeling smug. Meanwhile, Jed Ortmeyer put a hand up to his face and shook his head; Leed was good, but not that good.

The loose ball came down to a footrace between Baul Sdent and Zadd. The Defel beat the Herglic to the ball, but Baul was in there enough to make the play close. Zadd kicked the ball forwards to himself, but Jayla was there to clothesline him. The Defel flipped onto his back, and Jayla picked up the ball. She then sent a real rocket down the field to Tonga, who set up the offense for the Blue team. Meanwhile, everyone in the south part of the field looked at Jayla, wondering what in the hell she had just done. Not only had she made a block on a shot, but she had also put in a chip, kicked the crap out of Zadd, and laid out the team captain Lysar with a solid hit. Was Leed a goalie, or a defensive back in disguise?

By the time the scrimmage was over, the Blue team had come from behind to win 15-12. Jayla had only allowed a desperate goal by Paz in the closing minute, and then had held firm as the Jerseys frantically tried to get the ball in the goal one more time to force overtime. But it was not to be, as Jayla easily blocked the last-second heave by Campbell. Immediately her teammates swarmed her, congratulating her on the win. Meanwhile, the Jersey team was stunned; what had they just witnessed in goal for the other team. Pyston shook his head in disbelief, and Jayla smiled. This was good; now she was in control of the race for the starting job.

Coach Korthe came over and slapped Jayla on the shoulder. “That was one hell of a game!” she stated. “You laid out some of our best offensive players without breaking a sweat!” Jed Ortmeyer, the coach of the losing Jersey team, came over as well. “Well, it looks like you owe me dinner,” Pam said, winking.

“If it was a date, I wouldn’t mind,” Jed said, disgusted. “But it won’t be satisfying with this bitter taste in my mouth.”

“Eh, just take it like a date,” Korthe replied. “Except that your date just kicked your butt.”

“Oh come off it,” Jed said, rolling his eyes.

“You’re just jealous,” Korthe said.

“We were outplayed,” Jed said quickly. “Next time will be different, I can promise you that.”

“I look forward to getting another dinner off you then, too,” Korthe shot back. Jed just frowned. “Anyways, good game, everyone. Hit the showers; we’re done for today.” The victorious Blue team ran back to the locker room, making sure to rib the Jerseys for the come-from-behind win.

“Nice game,” Tonga said as he came up to Jayla. “A few more of those, and you’ll get that starting job.”

“Yeah,” Jayla said. “And I’m just warming up.”

TAG: No One

21. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Setarcos Rhemes
    Visitors’ Locker Room, Balmorra

The draft had been a tough experience for Setarcos. It felt like he was always one step behind the rest of the league. One by one the names on his draft board fell to other teams, what was worse was it seemed like every other second the Commissioner was announcing another trade. It was like salt in a wound, that each time he had contacted another GM about a potential trade all he got back were resounding no’s.

Finally, Quinn, from the Miners, contacted him with an offer of a veteran defensive back, Karh’ona’mitera (Rhona), in exchange for a 272 Second Round Draft pick. Then, one of the teams he had been doggedly pursuing since the second round, the Ryloth Rough Riders, finally came to term with him. They agreed to swap second rounders, Kelsei Seter for Gootaa Swiftlight.

As Setarcos transmitted the terms of their deal, he also sent in their final pick, former team captain for the University of Garos Frog-dogs. Between his three draft picks and the acquisition of Rhona he was two players short of a full roster. He knew that there would be talent in the Free Agency pool, but Setarcos was building a young team, one that would be able to play together for a long time.

So once again he turned to the untapped resources of graduating collegiate players. He called former Monarch turned Head Coach, Adam Maas at the University of Be’Nal. Adam had been an assistant coach for Dolchek Nova until Nova received a call re-activating him to Active Military service. Now Adam was in charge and wanted to see two of his former players taken care of, so he suggested that Setarcos pick up Foyr Ralote and Woosel Rahcson.

All he had to do from there was pick up a couple of Free Agents to round out his and he would be all set. Now all he had to do was Coach the Monarchs to victory not only in The Match, but all the way to the Galactic Cup.

TAG: Trieste

22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Friendlies all around! Maybe after the game we'll all go out and get a burger at Friendly's. ;) Bonus posts to everyone, I think. If not, who cares? It's friendlies. :D

Thyferra Force at Ralltiir Starkillers (37-12)
    Corellia Rebels at Bakura Miners (32-32, OT 38-38, 2OT 44-45)
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Balmorra Blasters (29-8)
    Kamino Waves at Mando'ade Mercs (18-26)
    Genet Vornskrs at Euceron Storm (19-7)
    Naboo Ducks at Ryloth Rough Riders (22-17)
    Druckenwell Marksmen at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers (30-14)

Tag: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja jcgoble3 Jedi Gunny JediMaster_1977 Liam_Vehn

23. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    • Jiin Su-Kol (Rodian, Male, Right Half Back, Euceron Storm, age 32) signed as a free agent
    • Winnifred "Windy" Aptos (Human, Female, Full Forward, Bakura Miners) signed as a free agent
    • Goram (Besalisk, Goaltender, University of Garos, rookie) signed as a free agent
    • Keln Kutran (Human, Male, Corner Back, Euceron Storm, age 35, native Bakuran) signed as a free agent
    • Araa'or (Left Half Back, Twi'lek, Female, Coruscant AFA Sky Hawks, Half Back, rookie) signed as a free agent
    • Baga Oda (Duro, Male, Full Back, GVSU, rookie) signed as a free agent
    • Mira Kashvili (Human, Female, Left Corner Back, Bakura Miners, Ingbrand winner) signed as a free agent
    Rydonni Prime won a free agent dice roll for Winnifred Aptos against Thyferra.

Tag: CPL_Macja Jedi Gunny

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Thyferra Force
    • Nauranta (Wookiee, Male, Full Forward, Nar Shaddaa Smugglers) signed as a free agent

25. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    GM Post

Elite League Schedule

Week 1
    Nadiem Chiefs at Bakura Miners
    Thyferra Force at Onderon Crazy Dragons
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Vandelhelm Jets
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Euceron Storm
    Mando’ade Mercs at Ryloth Rough Riders

Week 2
    Thyferra Force at Ryloth Rough Riders
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Vandelhelm Jets
    Bakura Miners at Onderon Crazy Dragons
    Mando’ade Mercs at Euceron Storm
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Nadiem Chiefs

Week 3
    Vandelhelm Jets at Bakura Miners
    Onderon Crazy Dragons at Euceron Storm
    Mando’ade Mercs at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Ryloth Rough Riders at Nadiem Chiefs
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Thyferra Force

Week 4
    Mando’ade Mercs at Bakura Miners
    Euderon Storm at Ryloth Rough Riders
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Nadiem Chiefs at Thyferra Force
    Vandelhelm Jets at Onderon Crazy Dragons

Week 5
    Euceron Storm at Vandelhelm Jets
    Rydonni Prime Monarchs at Bakura Miners
    Ryloth Rough Riders at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Nadiem Chiefs at Onderon Crazy Dragons
    Thyferra Force at Mando’ade Mercs

Week 6
    Euceron Storm at Rydonni Prime Monarchs
    Onderon Crazy Dragons at Ryloth Rough Riders
    Nar Shaddaa Smugglers at Mando’ade Mercs
    Vandelhelm Jets at Nadiem Chiefs
    Bakura Miners at Thyferra Force

Week 7
    Ryloth Rough Riders at Vandelhelm Jets
    Bakura Miners at Nar Shaddaa Smugglers
    Onderon Crazy Dragons at Mando’ade Mercs
    Nadiem Chiefs at Euceron Storm
    Thyferra Force at Rydonni Prime Monarchs

Tag: Bardan_Jusik CPL_Macja Dubya_Scott jcgoble3 JediMaster_1977 Jedi Gunny Liam_Vehn Teegirloo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.