main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Empire Strikes Back 30th Anniversary Movie Day

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Pac-El, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pac-El

Pac-El Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2008
    The Oahu FanForce is hosting an Empire Strikes Back Movie Day in honor of the movie's 30th Anniversary on Sunday, May 30th, 2010! The event is open to all Oahu FanForce members and special invitees only. All official members are requested to send an email through our website at www.OahuFanForce.com (by clicking on the link labeled CONTACT) to receive an invite with all the details and directions. Space is limited. We will accept RSVP's from members and special invitees until the room has reached its maximum capacity. We hope to see you there!

2. Kynn-Ji

Kynn-Ji Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2010
    It sounds like it's going to be a fun event!

I'll be there, and it's been a while since I've seen ESB in its entirety, so it's gonna be awesome!

Please let me know if I can help, and how.

-- Kynn-Ji

3. msr96825

msr96825 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2010
    I'LL BE THERE....JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE TO CATCH UP...I WAS READING THE MANUSCRIPT AND THE COMIC WHILE WATCHING THE MOVIE..SEE YA THERE

4. Pac-El

Pac-El Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2008
    Well, we did it! It was great to see the film again! For those of you who missed it, The trivia contest was a lot of fun and our winner took home a Star Wars mini prize pack.

msr96825 and MrJangofett1... you were both missed.

The Oahu FanForce website should have a full description as well as photos from the event soon.

Thank you to everyone who came and to those who helped out!

Forward with the Force,

Pac-El

5. Kynn-Ji

Kynn-Ji Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2010
    I wholeheartedly agree -- it was good fun!

The impromptu personal collection display was one of my favorite highlights of the day.

For those of you who couldn't make it out -- I hope you're able to join us next time, as it would be great to meet you!

Thanks again, Pac-El, for organizing this event and making it a reality. Also, thanks to those who came to help and celebrate!

-- Kynn-Ji

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.