main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ENDED "The Sacred Silence" a NJO, SBS, Han/Leia, Anakin/Tahiri, Jania/Kyp AU; Han can use the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess1, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, here we go, a start of yet another story!

rating: PG-13
    disclaimer: I'm stealing anything from George Lucas, just exploring Star Wars while writing, I'm not making any money my this, just having fun, because Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.

"The Sacred Silence"

Anakin and Tahira were on a very simple, and very safe sector potrol, recovering from the previous mission against the Vong.

Anakin walked over to Tahiri, still limping slightly from the injury he'd gotten on the mission to destroy the Voxyn.

He sat down beside her, and she gave his knee a squeeze, "How are you doing?" she asked, concern in her eyes.

He smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

He took the controls of the ship, getting ready for landing.

"Are you sure....?" she hesitated, not wanting to broach and painful subject," I, I know your still upset about your brother."

He turned to her, speaking more sharply then he'd intended,"I'm fine!"

He landed the ship in the docking bay, the silence between them heavy. He turned back to her and folded her in his arms," Oh Tahiri I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have spoke like that, its just...."

She hugged him back,"You know Jacen's death wasen't your fault don't you Anakin?"

"My head knows, but my heart just won't listen."

She gave him a small sympathetic smile,"I know, we all miss him, but we have to move on."

He sighed and pushed the button to lower the landing platform and open the doors,"At least I still have you." he said, and took her face in his hands, they looked into eachothers eyes for a moment, and then he lowered his lips to hers....

Tahiri leaned into him, feeling his hands run down her back. Even though they were both young, they were in love, and just being together was a comfort.

They didn't hear the foot steps of someone comming up the landing ramp and throught the open door.....

Suddenly the air was full of screaming blaster bolts, Anakin and Tahira both broke apart in shock, turning twoard the door, reaching for their lightsabers. But even jedi reflexs weren't fast enough.

Tahiri heard a gasp, and saw Anakin collaps, his lightsaber clattering to the ground with unatural loudness. She screamed, "Anakin!"

She tried to catch him as he fell, but his weight pulled them both to the ground.

"No, no...." she sobbed, and laid his head on her lap, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Tahiri......" he gasped, and lifted one trembling hand to her face, "I..... I love you."

He loved her! Her really and truely loved her. "I....." she tried tell him that she loved him to, but she chocked on her tears and nothing came out,"I....."

But then his eyes glazed over, and he went limp in her arms, his head fell back.

She broke into helpless sobbs, her tears falling on his face, as she held him close,her sholders shuddering, hopelessly trying to will him back to life. Dead! Her Anakin was dead. And when he'd said he loved her, she hadn't even been able to tell him that she loved him to! What if he hadn't known? What if he had died thinking she didn't love him?
    And now it was to late, he was gone.

Before she knew what she was doing, she grabbed her lightsaber and a blaster that had fallen to the ground, she came to her feet,"You killed him! You killed him!" she screamed,fire blaster bolts blindly. She screamed until her throat was raw, deflect blaster bolts comming at her with the lightsaber in her other hand, she was nearly blinded with tears, feeling only her greif, and the force guiding her hands.

But then she realized that there was no more bolts comming at her. She stopped, there were a few dead bodies on the ground, but the rest had fled, she still had no idea who they were. Suddenly she had the urge to throw up. Those men, she had killed them. She had killed them. She gagged, and ran for the refresher. But when she came out, she stumbled for the controls of the ship, and took of.

She had to get home. She had to tell Anakin's parents that he was dead. She turned back and looked at Anakin. She tried to wisper h

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great, you're writing another one, Princess. Awesome start! ;)

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks Sara! I'm glad your reading, this one just struck me with insperation, and I had to write it! Anyway, I'll be posting again in a few minutes. :)

4. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    uh oh, Jacen dead, Anakin dead. This isn't good.

Post more soon!

5. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Run away shadow: Thanks for reading! :) Yea, it is kinda sad right now isen't it? Well anyway, heres another post, and I'll post again tomarrow.

"Are you hungery?" Han asked Leia.

She smiled at him, "Just a little."

"Let me go get it, your reading, and you need a rest."

Really they both needed it, Jacen's a month ago had nearly torn them apart, they were just begining to heal

Han kissed her on the top of the head. "Ok , I'll be right back."

And he left the room.

Leia smiled again and went back to her book.

Suddenly the words on the pages blurred, and she felt a huge tear in the force, a blankness, a scream..... Then she wanted scream to. Anakin! That little place in the force where she always felt her son, was gone! She started crying, the book falling heedlessly to the floor, as she slid off the chair, to weak with shock to do anything but cry. Anakin.... Her little boy. Gone.

Luke Skywalker walked twoard Han and Leia's quarters, his heart heavy. Tahiri was on her way back her and Anakins mission, which was supposed to have been safe. But apparently not. Anakin was dead.

He wanted to break down, to cry, something...He'd felt Anakins death in the force. But he couldn't cry yet, only later, after comforting others could he perhaps allow himself to cry with Mara, and hold his own son tight and be thankful he was safe. But not now, he was a jedi master, and he had to be strong for others who needed him, and who would be more hurt then he was, such as Tahiri, and Han and Leia. He didn't even want to think of what it would do to them.

Han push the button the door to his and Leia's rooms slid open,"Hey sweetheart, are you ready to eat?"

But then he saw Leia on the floor sobbing. He dropped the tray, food compltely forgotten. "Leia! Whats wrong?"

He went to his knees beside her and gathered her into his arms, "Leia?" he asked again.

She turned her tear stained face to look at him.

"Anakin..."she choked out,"is gone."

He stared at her blankly for a moment,as if refusing to beleive it could be true.

"He's gone,"she repeated,"killed on his mission."

Gone,dead. His son was dead. Probably killed by the those peace birgade bastards. He wanted to do something, something! How could he lose yet another son?! He could feel his rage building, and the tears begining to run down his face.

He would make them pay for killing his son. His son who was now gone. Forever. Not only had they killed his son, but in doing so, they had hurt Leia. Suddenly, he was filled with a flow of images filling his mind, he could feel Anakins pain and shock.... It was as if he was there. He saw the men who had killed his son.

He saw the leader, a large, fat man with a blaster. He wanted that man to pay now. Now!

Suddenly Leia stopped crying. "Han?" she asked uncertainly, his eyes were glazed over, staring off into space, with rage building in his expression. And he hadn't said a thing, only silent tears of anger and greif running down his face. "Han?" she asked agian, touching his sholder. What was happening?

Then the door slid open, and Luke walked in, "Han, Leia, I'm sorry, but your son, Anakin, is dead."

That seemed to trigger a explosion! Holo's frammed on the walls began flying off, glass shattering papers flying through the air, all commoing through the Force in one huge scream so strong it made Leia and Luke hold their heads in pain.

Where was it comming from? And then they all looked at Han, he was still staring off into space, not moving a inch. Leia bent down and shook his sholders, screaming in his face. "Han stop! Stop it! Come back!"

Suddenly a huge force blast flung Leia against a wall, and she slumped to the floor unconcious.

Han's eyes snapped back into focus. They came to rest on Leia against the wall.

"Leia!" Han suddenly came to his feet and ran to her,sobbing.

"What have I done?"

He cradeled her in his arms, crying into her hair and kissing the top of her head. Luke stayed back, somehow unsure of what to do.

Finnal

6. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    oh no, that was so sad. :_|

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Runaway_Shadow: *sniff* Yea, it is sad, I almost cried when writing that part. Anyway, more tomarrow. :)

By the way, don't worry, its sad right now, but it won't get like depressingly sad or anything, so don't worry.

8. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Very Sad but also very well done-I'm looking forward to more!

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Neat! Han can use the Force! I don't recall ever reading a fic that had that before. That was awesome, Princess. :)

10. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Sara: Thanks! Actualy, thats part of the reason I wrote this fic, having Han use the force, I'd always wondered what it would be like, and I'd never seen it done before, so I deceid to try it!

Kab: Hi! Glad to see you over here! I'm writing yet another Han and Leia fic. ;) I know its kinda sad, but there will be happy to, don't worry. *sigh* Happy sad, my favorite thing to write!

anyway, I'll post again tomarrow.

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    I'll post again later tonight.

12. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Here you go, another post! :)

She sure hoped this mission turned out better then the last one. The last one had resulted in losing Jacen. Jacen Jania felt her heart clench again at the thought. She still felt as if a peice of her had died with her twin, even thinking of him hurt.

That was part of why she had volunteered for this mission, alone. She needed some time alone to sort herself out, something else to focus on other then memories of her brother, and the way he had died. She shook her head, mentally dispelling those thoughts she wouldn't think of that, not now. She just wasen't ready to face it.

Suddenly she felt a screaming inside her head, the stars were spinning she didn't know if that was because the ship was spinning or if it was just inside her head. She caught random flashs of images, glimpses. Tahiri crying, her father rocking her mother in her arms, and then Anakin, collapsing, blood on his chest, she felt the sharp stab of pain, almost as if the wound was in her own chest. Then Anakin was gone! Just gone. She couldn't even feel him anymore. "Noooooo!!!!" she screamed, her mind and heart refusing to believe it, not Anakin to!

Her mind was spinning, and before she knew it, she realized that the earth of the planet she'd been aproaching was awful close.... She jerked up on the steering, but didn't quite make it, she hit the top of a tree. She was falling, down, down, down. And everything went black.

Kyp was in bed, asleep, trying to catch up on some of the sleep he'd lost lately, when he suddenly sat up in bed, his heart pounding.

Jania! He was sure he'd felt something from Jania. Something was wrong, something had happend to her. He was half way out of bed, reaching for his clothes, when he stopped.

Wait a minute, why would he, of all people, sense it is Jania was in trouble? She didn't even like him! So they weren't exactly what you would call close. What attachment could there possibly be that he would be the one to feel it?.

Could it have been a dream? No, it had been to real for that, it could only have come through the force. And somehow he felt that perhaps he should be the one to help her, maybe at least try to make up for the way he'd decieved her. But somehow he'd doubted she'd ever forgive him, she was rather stubborn, just like her father. Actually, just like both her parents.

So he hardend his resolve, trying not to think he was being foolish, and finished getting dressed, and headed for his ship. He didn't know where he was going, only that he was going to find Jania.

"Me? Use the force?" Han almost wanted to laugh at Luke, if only he hadn't wanted to cry more. Jacen, Anakin, useing the Force, it was just all to much.

But he couldn't seem to do either so he just held Leia a little closer, still frightend over what had happend. He'd hurt Leia, who he'd always wanted to protect, and take all her hurts for her, if that was what it took. He was now ten times a determend as before to do that. He'd never let anything hurt her again if he could help it.

Luke sighed, not quite knowing what to say, since he couldn't understand it himself, "Han, all I can think at the moment is that the strong emotions released some sort of block, like a damn almost, and the ability to use the force just came flooding out. And since it had be blocked off for so long, it came out very strong."

Han just shook his head. "Luke, are you sure? I mean, I'm not a jedi, I can' be a jedi! I'm not exactly the type, and I....."

He didn't want to say it, but the idea frightend him, it felt to much like his life was being compltely turned upside down. Normaly the only thing that frigntend him was the thought of anyone hurting his family, now he was just afraid of the unknown, of change.

Leia seemed to sense all this, and managed to muster up a trembling smile for him, and she squeezed his hand for reasurrance.

He loved her even more for that, trying to put aside her greif over her son their son, just to rea

13. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  14. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    I'll post again tomarrow. :)

15. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I saw 'Jaina/Kyp' and I knew I had to read this! :D

It's good! Wonderful! Depressing! Angsty! But good! More Kyp, please!

16. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks Jedi_Jania_Durron! :) I'm glad you like it, and if its to deppressing don't worry, it will get happier, and their will definitly be more Kyp! :)

17. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    *sigh* Kyp, Kyp, Kyp, Kyp, Kyp! Life is good! [face_love]

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    That was another fantastic post, Princess. I love Han's reactions to what's happening to him. ;)

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi_Jania_Durron: Lol, well heres a short post, I'll do another long one tomarrow,but to make up for it being short, this ones got Kyp in it. ;)

Sara: Thanks, I'm glad you think Han's in character, I was a little bit worried that by giving Han the ability to use the force, I would mess up his character.

Anyway, heres a short post.

On his way to his ship, Kyp remembered at the last minute to leave a message that he had left,but not why, he didn't want to cause anyone anymore worry then they were already suffering.

Besides, what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

When he got to his ship, and out of the Maw, he closed his eyes and reached out with the force, and felt for Jania's presence.

Suprisingly, he was able to find it relativly easely, it was like he had some connection to Jania he wasen't aware of.....

And when he thought he knew the general direction, he set a course that way. He just hoped he knew what he was doing. He didn't know how much time he had.

Jania slowly opened her eyes, and emediatly wished she hadn't. It hurt to much. So she closed them again.

But at last, the need to know where she was over came the urge to spare the pain in head.

She eased her eyes carefully open and squinted against the sun, ignoring the throbbing in her head.

Somehow the cockpit had come loose from the rest of the ship when she'd hit the trees, and now it was stuck in mid air, jammed high in the branchs of another tree. It couldn't get out, but maybe Jania could get out of it.

She started to ease herself out, but her leg was jammed in between something, she attemped to pull it out, but stopped with a gasp of pain. Ouch! That hurt. She was effectivly stuck.

So she closed her eyes and sent out a force plea for help, hoping against hope that someone would hear it....

20. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Posts-I'm looking forward to more.

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks, Kab, I'll be posting again later tonight. :)

22. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Gosh I'm so sorry everyone, I really meant to post tonight, but darth real life kinda got in the way, big time. So I barely even have time to get on here and let you know. But I'll post tomarrow, I promise!

23. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    The post will be here tonight, probably around 7:00. 7:30, I really apalogize for the delay. I have to work today, and I have dance class so that why its so late.

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great start, Princess! It's great to see you write another story so soon! :D I can't wait for the next post!

25. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

HanSolo29: Thanks. :) I'm really glad to see you over here. Yea, I am starting this one kinda soon well my other story is still going, but the plot bunny attacked and wouldn't go away! So, I just had to write it. :)

Heres another post.

When Tahiri arrived at the Maw instalation, she realized with a numb sort of suprise that she had suchcessfully navigated the Maw. She'd never done that before. But at the moment it didn't seem to matter. All that mattered right now was that she avoided looking at Anakin's body where it lay on the floor while she landed the ship.

She pulled into the docking bay, repulsors wineing.

But when the repulsors shut off, the silence was complte, not a sound echoed through the docking bay in the middle of the night. It made her own breathing seem unaturaly loud.

She walked over to the boarding ramp and pushed the button to lower it. But then she caught a glimpse of Anakin out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes seemed to be magnetically drawn to him. Her gaze locked on him, and saw his now lifeless eyes staring open. She bent to close them, knowing it was the last she would see his beloved blue eyes. The thought made her throat tighten, as if with tears, yet somehow she could not cry. It was like she'd cried all she could, that her sorrow was to deep for tears.

She let out a soft little sigh, and drug her eyes away from Anakin.

"Tahiri?"

She jumped and turned around quickly, not expevting to hear anyone this time of night. It was Master Skywalker.

"Are you alright?" he asked, with concern filled eyes. When she didn't say anything, his eyes sought to meet hers, as if trying to read the truth. She avoided them, not meeting his gaze. Suddenly, Master Skywalkers sympathy, Anakin, everything...... The ship just felt to close, to small, in fact she felt like she could hardly breath.

So she nodded to Master Skywalker, and then ran. She ran out of the ship, down the ramp,out of the docking bay, and smack into Mara.

"Tahiri!" gasped Mara,"Please, just slow down." Suddenly Mara cocked her head, giving Tahiri a penitrating stare."Do you need to talk?"

Tahiri shook her head and shrugged Mara's hand off her sholder and took off again. "Tahiri, wait!"

But Tahiri didn't stop. She had to get away, she had to be alone......

And when she reached he room she threw herself on her bead, and buried her face in her pillow, her sholders shaking with silent sobs until she fell asleep.

Luke stood staring at Anakin's body lieing on the floor. He'd been so young, so very young. Even younger then Luke when he'd blown up the Death Star. But maybe Anakin had managed to get a life time of living into his young years. Luke really hoped so, because it was to late now. Suddenly Luke was at a loss. What now? It wasen't his place to decied really. Perhaps he'd better go wake up Han and Leia.

Then he heard footsteps comming up behind him. He turned and looked. It was Han and Leia.

"I was just about to go wake you up." he said in a whisper, it felt wrong to speak loudly at a moment like this.

"We where never asleep." said Han grimly, his face haggard, and Leia was holding unto his hand tightly, as if for a life line, her eyes were wide with shadows under them.

"Wheres Anakin's......" Leia trailed off, unable to use the word body to describ her son.

Luke silently inclined his head. Leia turned and saw him.

"My baby." she wispered softly, and fell to her knee's and gingerly reached out to touch Anakin. He looked somehow peaceful, almost as if her were only asleep. But they all knew that wasen't true. She touched his hair, gently strokeing it.

Han kept his hand on Leia's sholder, but as he looked at his son, his grip tightend, then he knelt beside her, noteing the lack of even a little fuzz on his boyish face. "He was just a boy." Han managed in whisper."Just a boy, my boy." and then he shook his head unable to say anything more.

"Do you know how it happend?" asked Leia, still stroking Anakin's hair.

"No, we'll have to ask Tahiri." Luke was temp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.