main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padme Amidala Episode 3 Dresses (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by The_Lady_THX, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelle

joelle Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2004
    bails costume (on way to senate i think) has some symbol on the sleeve-where padmes naboo symbol is on her brown outfit. if i didnt know better i would say its the same symbol but of course it wont be. couldnt see it entirely though-if anyone goes again try and see what it is.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    From yesterday's front seat viewing, I'm very sure Padme's Medical Facility Outfit has Raggled Sleeves. ;) Reminded me of the Blue T-Shirt I currently wear for my AOTC Boba Fett.

Clothwise, a Cotton Lycra or similar type of fine knit or even wool like Eowyn White Wool Gown, will do the job?

3. Princess_Lesa

Princess_Lesa Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    wraith13, I agree..I think the dressing robe is purple. I'm having a hard time finding what I need for this robe, but I'm still looking. I have more sample fabrics on the way in the mail. The trim down the arm is a challenge too.

I'd love the link to the tutorial you are talking about...however, I can't imagine knitting a robe, but I've done crazier things before.

There is also a purple tie dye gown under dress. I was thinking about sewing or purchasing a simple long tie dye gown to go underneath and making the robe separate.

Is anyone else working on this one yet? I'd love to compare research!

4. Princess_Lesa

Princess_Lesa Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Does anyone have any tips or tutorials floating around on making the Japor Snippet necklace? Thanks!

5. Marin_Lemche

Marin_Lemche Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2004
    I made mine out of wood the first time, i took a chunk of kindling and cut out a rectangle about the right size and sand papered the heck out of it. then I used a drill bit to make holes and knots, and painted. I lost that one so I made a new one out of clay that I like better anyway, I suggest clay- Sculpty is what I used. Unfortunately I don't have pics of the necklace, but I do have pictures of my Aqua Georgette gown, it's under the costumes folder.

6. PadawansGuide

PadawansGuide Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2002
    I made mine out of sculpey - it worked really well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.