main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

episode 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by heehaw138, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heehaw138

heehaw138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2003
    So what do you want to see in Episode 3?
    What do you NOT want to see?

I'm from the Louisville board and I thought i would try to stir some conversation up on your board.

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Thanks for helping stir up the conversation!!

I would definitely like to see some kick-butt action..

and NO CORNY STUFF...like Padme's outfit just tearing perfectly to see her midriff, and her getting up and being just fine out of falling out of a helicopter. And anything Threepio said.

~Rogue

3. heehaw138

May 3, 2003
    And anything Threepio said.
    oh this is such a drag....;)

4. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    For Episode 3 I'd like to see the following:

A film that is more the style of the first two films (A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back). The new digital age has produced a film that relies on effects instead of good storytelling. I thing the drama of the first two films was great, and that some of that has been lost. Possibly due to over-editing and a reliance on new technologies. All the effects are great, so long as they don't try to carry the film.

So far I've been pleased with Ewan McGregor's portrayal of Obi Wan, and I certainly want to see the other actors grow into their roles (specifically Christiansen...he has potential, but not yet brought out in film).

Being fairly adept with a sword myself, I'd also like to see more technically sound duels...too much acrobatics...a return to more classical forms would be great...

~Kai

5. heehaw138

May 3, 2003
    the main thing that i dont want to see is a "greatest hits" movie.
    by greatest hits i mean i dont want it to be where Lucas is like "well everyone loves Chewbacca, the Millenium Falcon, Han Solo, the Death Star, etc so I am going to throw them into episode 3 even if it doesnt make sense"
    I think that he has done a good job with episodes 1 and 2 so i am sure he will do fine, but sometimes when i read some of the ideas that people suggest in the spoiler forum i get scared.

6. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    While I am usually a spoiler queen, I steer clear of the movie spoilers, especially this early...there are some crazy crazy people over there. They just started filming last week, too. *is excited*

~Rogue

7. heehaw138

May 3, 2003
    hehehe i go to the spoiler forum but it should be called the crazy speculation forum especially this early

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.