main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson [EVENT] April 22nd - March of Dimes

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Boga-the-Magnificent, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Your the darkest looking Nun I have ever seen.. while you look nothing at all like a nun.. I gotta admit your reaction was classic and it was a great TFF moment!! I do not even want to think of what happens when you are on the other side of the Continent from us. I can't imagine the TFF without you in it.

MrWookie you may not wear armor.. but you are a trooper.. and it never ceases to amaze me how women react to Chewbacca.. and you take it in stride!!

DSJ as usual you have such a commanding presence in your costume that it just sets the tone for whatever we are doing.. We could not do any of it without you

Hal.. you have such a great heart.. and you know how to have fun...not to mention you are sporting the most incredible hairstyle these days.. I simply must have your stylist's name!

FSOS your a wonderful addition to the group. Thrilled to have you with us, and you make a great Jango!

Kat.. how great it is to have another female in our midst. Your an asset to the TFF. Glad you found us and joined up.

To Amber, THANK YOU!! We could not make any event a success without the family and friends of our TFF members supporting and helping us.. and you helped us all day long in many ways. Hope your son had fun, he was great to have with us.

Every one of you, new and old alike are such an integral and great part of our group, today was another moment now in TFF history..ya'll have proved that our comraderie and friendship is what carries us through.. every event we do just gets better, I firmly believe even without costumes at all we could make an impact in our community.. we have the heart and soul for it, though I have to say..the costumes are always so much Fun to see. How great today was.. as sore as my body is right now...as sunburned as my face is.. and I wore lots of sunscreen... I am still so full of excitement and energy over everything from today!! I always say this.. and it has to be said each time lest anyone forget.. here comes the gushing [face_blush] [:D] =D= @};- .. you are all such a great group and I am honored to be a part of the TFF and look so forward to each thing we do.. your not only the TFF.. your my friends and family, I can't think of anyone I would rather get sweaty and sunburned with!!

am I missing anything??

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Tossed what I have from 4.22.06 March of dimes event http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/ I THINK this is all I have, some will be posted on our web site.

3. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Amber said there is a full disk missing.......she said she filled two disks??? She said she handed them both to you???

4. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yes. I have them both. Most of what was on those discs are on the photobucket site, some I didn't put on because I ran out of room.

5. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    really great pics Damian...I didnt know you had caught Boba Fett and I in front of the GAMESTOP...pretty cool :cool:

6. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I WILL get All of the pictures I can up online at http://www.tucsonfanforce.com But, it will take time.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    those photos are great.. I had never seen so many of them.. the shot of boba was great.. I had never seen him before.. I knew he was with ya'll.. but never saw him.

question.. is there a pic of me walking anywhere.. I need one to email.. and it occurs to me I don't know if one exists.. I promised to show me walking to all those wonderful folks that donated to the march of dimes.. and now I am not sure if there was even one photo of me.. I actually was trying to avoid cameras.. lol.. now I find I need a photo of myself.

8. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Maybe if you would stop hitting people across their knuckles with a ruler...

9. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I will look again at what I was given but I do remember noting to myself almost no pictures of you at the event, you were taking pictures of everyone else so you were on the "Wrong" side of the lense the whole time.

10. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    You are walking in one of my pictures, but Dustin is mostly standing in front of you, so all we can see of you is a leg, a little hair, and an eye...

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yes.. I saw that one.. I was hoping when we were passing through the main mall area and amber was snapping photos and we were waving at everyone as we walked by.. that one of those pics had me in it.. cause so far I have not seen any of those photos on any of the links.

12. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    At least one thing was finally cleared up. We have two cats in our group. C-Cat (CathieCat) and K-Kat (Kathryn).

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/MVC-026S.jpg]

[image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/MVC-025SX.jpg]

[image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/MVC-012S.jpg]

[image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/MVC-011S.jpg]

Looked through everything and this is what I have of Cat walking

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yea!!! these are perfect!! they show me walking!!

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Keep forgetting to mention the Tent this weekend, brilliant!!! Who ever had the forthought to use one Kudos to you, it was a lifesaver and a great resource.

16. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Thank you...thank you...I thought of it...I mean I had the canopy...I still have to make a trip to my storage unit and get the 2 tents I have in there for future events...I'll try to get there either tomorrow or Weds. this week or the same day(s) next week...in any case I will try to have them before 5/6/06 for that event

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    http://www.danzelmo.com/4.22.06MarchofDimesPictures.htm

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Damian, those look great. [face_dancing]

19. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Thanks, but I didn't take them, just posted them

20. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Damien, those posted great.

21. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Belated thanks to both Amber and Hope for keeping me supplied with cold bottles of water and Gatoraid whenever I asked for them. Thanks for taking all the pictures, Amber. Thanks for the use of the canopy, Jake.

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yep, without a support system we're really just a bunch of kooks in costume :) can't do much without someone behind you taking care of the important stuff.

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    ?????
    I love you!!:confused: [face_thinking] :* [:D] :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.