main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Everybody and Yo Mama Wants to Be in Ep. VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Lord Tyrannus, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I don't think he has any say in the matter. The story of the new movie(s) is already done. The character is either there or it isn't.

Han Shot First likes this.
  2. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    No thanks, both ideas would be terrible! Time for fresh ideas and less cinematic regurgitation!

3. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Yeah you're probably right, and I seriously doubt he's been written in to the story, but he didn't seem to mind if it was even a brief cameo so if he wants that bad enough then I could maybe see them finding a way to shoehorn him in, even if it's just a holo-recording or something.

Order66Survivor and Alexrd like this.
  4. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I agree.

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Get Eddie Murphy to be the voice of Chewie.

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  6. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    A holorecording of a dead Mace, but not alive?

7. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    I'm not saying he couldn't still be alive. We never saw what happened to him when he fell. I just have a hard time imagining that they would bring him back alive in the new movies, because that would necessitate in him having a larger role than I can really see him having. I guess there's always a chance that could happen, but it's slim. In the EU, however... totally plausible.

8. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Or an old hologram message/record.

Mystery_Roach likes this.
  9. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    That was hilarious, but I would have gone with Jabba the Hutt, being a crime lord and all...

Luke: He's big.
    Mace: Go on...
    Luke: He's slimy.
    Mace: Does he look like a Bith?
    Luke: What?
    (Mace cuts off Luke's hand)
    Mace: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITH?"

TreborSabreon likes this.
  10. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I could see them doing it this way: He's actually Jules from Pulp Fiction. He wanted to quit his way of life at the end of that movie, so he most likely went into space travel. After a bizaare time warp (think Planet of the Apes) he accidently gets transported to the galaxy far far away. Hilarity ensues.

11. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Yeah, this won't happen. Hopefully, at least. Mace Windu doesn't know how to ghost. In the film world the only Jedi who are capable of doing that are Qui-Gon, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin. I don't want them to start putting everyone in it just for the sake of it.

Echo-07 likes this.
  12. Shadow_Ghost

Shadow_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    If Anakin does appear as a ghost, then I think Hayden should be the one to play him. Seeing him play as a wiser Anakin would be pretty cool to see.

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    His story is done, he found redemption and forgiveness.

14. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    I would love to see the mental after effect on both Luke and Leia, being that they will have opposing views on who their father was. Leia particularly, being she witnessed his slaughters and mass genocides/killings he was involved In. I Am sure things weren't gravy between her and her ghost father.

I'd also imagine Luke would also have some sort of problem dealing with this. That's why I think his ghost should be there for closure, but not really because I can't think of where they could go with it. Other than an older whinier Anakin begging for forgiveness.

15. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Hmm when I this question of whether Windu should be back, I think of RotS and his delivery, "A Sith Lord" and then I think God no.

16. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    Totally agree!

17. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Thats normally Hollywoods version of a face save.

As for Hayden being E7, well I say yeah let him in them, Anakin has as much reason storywise as any to be in their as a FG.
    Besides I feel sorry for Hayden, Yes the guy was miscast, yes he came across as a whiney 12yr old and his mustafar lines ("you underestimate my power") always make giggle, but the guy had too put up with some awful lines, and some even more awful direction, while its pretty much killed his career, so let him pick up a paycheck for an apperance. You might as well.

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    He is dead, we saw him lose his hand and got electrocuted and fall out of the window, however high it is

No more resurrections

Echo-07 likes this.
  19. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    One of Lucas' ideas for ROTJ that was abandoned was having Obi-Wan return as a real flesh and blood living person.

I had a nightmare that Lucas used that plot device and Hayden's Anakin was a major character for the ST. I woke screaming.

DarthAusteros likes this.
  20. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I hope so.

21. Mystery Roach

Mar 10, 2004
    I definitely don't think he should return as a ghost. I don't really think he needs to return at all for that matter, but I could accept the idea that he didn't die easier than Maul not dying. My order of most to least likely to survive their deadly falls:

Boba Fett
    Mace Windu
    Darth Maul
    Darth Sidious (I would probably place him higher if it didn't negate Anakin's sacrifice)

Am I forgetting anyone?

22. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    I like the idea of a Holocron recording of Mace.
    Something like this "I don't have much time, Darth Vader has finally found me after 10 years on the run........whatever Jedi finds this ......"
    It ends with Mace lighting up a new lightsabre and then the screen goes fuzzy....

23. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    I'm all for everything you said except the deletion of the Jabba scene. It works, and I like it. I would not, however, be opposed to them cleaning up the CGI Jabba, he's looking a little worse for wear - which is odd, considering he was fine in TPM.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  24. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    Mace, no. Boba, HELL NO.

Alexrd likes this.
  25. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    So Emerson Cod said.