main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Exodus (Post-NJO AU: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, H/L, L/M, Tahiri, Jag, Kyp, more) New fic 5/30/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Feb 2, 2007.

1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Title: Legacy of the Sith (Book 2): Exodus
    Author: YodaKenobi
    Timeframe: Post-New Jedi Order
    Characters: Anakin Solo, Jacen, Jaina, Tahiri, H/L, L/M, Kyp, Jag,everyone else who's ever been seen, spoken, or mentioned in a SW story
    Genre: Adventure, Mystery
    Keywords:
    Summary: The Galactic Alliance has found a new ally in a mysterious force from the Unknown Regions bent on destroying the Jedi and taking control of the GFFA.
    Notes:

This is the sequel to my AU fic "The Age of Heroes" and the second story in the Legacy of the Sith series. Legacy of the Sith takes place three years after my New Jedi Order AU series (Revolution,The Eighth Cortex, and The Living Force) which replaced "The Final Prophecy" and "The Unifying Force" as an alternate ending to the NJO.

If you haven't read any of those previous stories, however, this is the perfect time to jump in :) Backstory will be given as needed so everything should make sense to new readers.

This story takes place one month after the events of The Age of Heroes, approximately 32 ABY, known as the beginning of the "Raithian Wars." A period that has long been ignored. It tells the story of the rise of the Raithians, and the Jedi from the Skywalker bloodline who became "Darth Havok."

[image=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/383246339_1d32cb47c4_o.jpg]

*Coverart by Maggy

Dramatis Personae

Ackbar; retired admiral (male Mon Calamari)
    Aero Gin; bounty hunter (female, unknown species)
    Alema Rar; Jedi Knight (female Twi'lek)
    Anakin Solo; Jedi Knight (male human)
    Ayddar Nylykerka; GA intelligence director (male Tammarian)
    Baliss Phlora; farmer (female human)
    Ben Skywalker; child (male human)
    Booster Terrik; smuggler (male human)
    C-3PO; protocol droid
    Cakhmaim; Leia Solo's bodyguard (male Noghri)
    Callista Ming; former Jedi Knight (female human)
    Cenn Stellwert; GFI officer (male human)
    Cilghal; Jedi Master (female Mon Calamari)
    Daryn Dag'nar; agent, Caamas Justice Front (female Bothan)
    Dorrin Kogg; senate speaker (male Sermarian)
    Emala; war profiteer (female Squib)
    Faybol; Darth Malig's Hand (male Kuhr)
    Fyor Rodan; Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance (male human)
    Garm Bel Iblis; Alliance General (male human)
    Gilad Pellaeon; Imperial Remnant Grand Admiral (male human)
    Gorl; Infantry commander of Raithian forces on Felucia (male human)
    Grees; war profiteer (male Squib)
    Han Solo; captain, Millennium Falcon (male human)
    Hurim Krawl; crimelord (male Neimoidian)
    Isolder; Hapan Prince (male human)
    Jacen Solo; Jedi Knight, King the of Hapes Consortium (male human)
    Jagged Fel; CEDF Commander, Vanguard Squadron (male human)
    Jaina Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Jarl Pace; Imperial Remnant General (male human)
    Jysella Horn; Jedi Apprentice (female human)
    Kam Solusar; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kenth Hamner; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kirana Ti; Jedi Master (female human)
    Kol Rénin; General of the Raithian Armies, Sith Apprentice (Darth Rapier) (male human)
    Kurol; shared consciousness of Faybol's brood
    Kyle Katarn; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyp Durron; Jedi Master (male human)
    Kyrn; CEDF Colonel (female Chiss)
    Lando Calrissian; businessman (male human)
    Leia Organa Solo; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Lorra Klorne; Alliance Commander (female human)
    Lowbacca; Jedi Knight (male Wookiee)
    Luke Skywalker; Jedi Master (male human)
    Malig; Dark Lord of the Sith (male, unknown species)
    Mara Jade Skywalker; Jedi Master (female human)
    Meewalh; Leia Solo's bodyguard (female Noghri)
    Mirax Horn; art dealer (female human)
    Mulla Habbas; Minister of State (male human)
    Na'rul Thun; copilot, Pulsar Skate (male Gotal)
    Neget; smuggler (male Rodian)
    Nyll; Commander of Raithian Elite Commando Units (male human)
    Octa Ramis; Jedi Master (female human)
    Qixiz; administrator, The Rapture (male Falleen)
    R2-D2; astromech droid
    Raynar Thul; Jedi Knight (male human)
    Releqy A'kla; senator (female Caamasi)
    Saba Sebatyne; Jedi Master (female Barabel)
    Sayge; captain, the Exodus (male human)
    Shada D'ukal; Talon Karrde's business associate (female human)
    Sien Sovv; Supreme Commander of the Galactic Alliance(male Sullustan)
    Sligh; war profiteer (male Squib)
    Spek Tavin; slicer (female human)
    Streen; Jedi Master (male Human)
    Strift Zonn; smuggler (female human)
    Ta'a Chume; former Queen Mother (female human)
    Ta'laam Ranth; senator (male Gotal)
    Tahiri Veila; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Talon Karrde; independent information broker (male human)
    Tenel Ka; Jedi Knight, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium (female human)
    Tekli; Jedi Knight (female Chadra-Fan)
    Tesar Sebatyne; Jedi Knight (female Barabel)
    Than Ulgran; GFS director (male human)
    Tionne; Jedi Knight (female human)
    Traest Kre'fey; admiral (male Bothan)
    Tresina Lobi; Jedi Master (female Chev)
    Triebakk; senator (male Wookiee)
    Valin Horn; Jedi Apprentice (male human)
    Vergere; former Jedi Knight (female Fosh)*
    Wedge Antilles; retired general (male human)
    Winter; Ackbar's caretaker (female human)
    Wrev Caster; Jedi Knight (male human)
    Wylla Kor; Jedi Knight (female Twi'lek)
    Zekk; Jedi Knight (male human)

*deceased

She could have dodged or blocked with her lightsaber, but she did not. Instead, with the fierce energy crackling inside her, she used her free hand to bat the weapon aside, then raised her hand to her attacker and released the dark power inside. A fork of lightning crackled into existence a few centimeters beyond her glove tips, then blasted a hole through the Yuuzhan Vong's chest and hurled him onto the rubble pile smoking and motionless." — Jaina Solo in Star by Star.

"I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."— Vergere, Traitor.

"No. You make you angry. People die; you are angry because you could not save them...their deaths are inscribed on you. Death comes to call. You cannot hold water in your hands for long. It leaks away, goes where it is meant to go. To the soil and sky. To ions, and then to space, where stars are born."
    "That's poetic, Master Ikrit, but it's not an answer. My grandfather was Darth Vader, and he killed billions. But that was after decades of the dark side. I'm only sixteen, and look what I've done. Darth Vader would be proud."
    — Ikrit and Anakin Solo, The Edge of Victory: Conquest.

Special thanks to jagsredlady for her betawork and guidance.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Prologue: The Hunted

The incandescent twilight from the stars that burn in the heavens around Felucia is not what it appears.

These suns, the givers of life across the galaxy, the warm center of each system, are too far away, their light having too much distance to travel to be genuine to the eye. The radiance seen is a façade, having traveled so far, the light seen is tens-of-thousands of years old. By the time the beacons' effulgence reaches distant Felucia, many of the stars are dead.

They've gone super nova. They've burned out completely, killing every living thing in the systems they'd once embraced, and sent their surrounding planets and planetoids out of orbit.

And yet, they will still gleam in Felucia's skies for centuries. For Millennia. They remain false symbols, proclamations of lives long lost, beguiling those on distant worlds into believing that there remains something more there than floating dust and gas particles.

The same can be said of the Galactic Alliance.

For it has died, as well.

And yet, from the outside, for those who have taken comfort in its brilliance since the formation of the government, it remains the same. They cannot see that everything it once was, and all that it stood for, has vanished, like the dead stars above that still appear to blaze.

The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is no more.

All that remains is dust and darkness.

This happened, not with a war— not with some galaxy-spanning revolt that fractured its heart. Its death is not the result of redrawn borders and the loss of sovereignty.

It was caused, instead, by a trick.

Its death is the climax of the trick, not nearly as magical, yet certainly no less dazzling, than the abilities of those few beings across the galaxy that use the Force.

It began with the arrival of Callista Ming. With her, she brought word of a massive alien fleet determined to destroy the Alliance.

And then the Vagaari invaded.

The galaxy was engulfed in a tide of confusion and panic, convinced the race of slavers were but an advance force for the fleet that Callista had warned them of. They feared the worst.

Until they were saved.

Yes, another force from beyond their borders called the Raithian Empire, rushed to rescue the Alliance, crushing the Vagaari and ending the threat of a galaxy-wide war.

All rejoiced.

The Raithians were heroes, celebrated from Bakura to Bonadan, and quickly brought into the Alliance as full members under Fyor Rodan's newly elected administration.

But it was all a trick, for the Raithians were led by a pair of Sith Lords named Malig and Rapier, who'd engineered the whole fiasco, using Callista, the Vagaari, and Fyor Rodan to seize control of the Alliance without ever really invading.

What is it Malig and the Raithians want?

They want revenge.

And they have it without the galaxy doing so much as collectively batting an eye. They take what they long for and the peoples of the galaxy not only haven't a clue the Alliance has been destroyed— they believe it burns brighter for the light of the Raithians to bolster it.

That is, unless you're a Jedi.

If you're a Jedi, you know exactly what is going on. Your order was able to piece together the mystery when it was already too late, and the Raithians have framed you for crimes against the Alliance. For treason. For murder. For attempting to take control of the galaxy yourself.

If you're a Jedi, you're being hunted.

Every being, on every planet, in every city, seems to view you as a threat. They will help to capture or kill you if they can. They will help the Alliance stop the traitors.

You are being hunted by the Raithians, by the Alliance, by the people, and by Malig's pet named Faybol— a creature who can sense Force-users across the stars. There is no hiding from him.

At every step, you can feel his hot breath on the back of your neck, can hear the sizzle of blaster bolts scorching the hem of your cloak and licking the heels of your boots.

The galaxy is closing in around you and those distant stars suddenly don’t seem far enough.

There is no rest.

There is no sanctuary.

There is no escape.

And this is the case for the three Jedi Knights aboard the shuttle blasting towards Felucia. They are being hunted by a galaxy who hates them, who views them as something more loathsome than invaders, and is convinced they are the only threats to the happiness, stability, and security of the Galactic Alliance.

They are, perhaps, the most sought after of all.

Because the three Jedi aboard the shuttle are all named "Solo"— siblings, and the grandchildren of another Sith Lord, long dead.

Jaina— the oldest of the Solos. She is the Sword of the Jedi, a true warrior and the most gifted at the controls of a starfighter or hilt of a lightsaber.

Her twin brother, Jacen— the moral compass of the Jedi Knights with a knack for understanding other living things. He has a knowledge of the Force perhaps greater than any other Jedi and is more than capable in combat when fighting is unavoidable.

Their younger brother, Anakin, is perhaps the most powerful of all. Named after his grandfather, Anakin has an almost unconscious connection to the Force and is famous for his courage and dedication to the Order. He sees and senses things that no other Jedi can.

They are valuable because Malig knows one of them is the key to his ultimate victory.

Because, by the end of this story, one of these three Jedi is going to fall to the Dark Side of the Force, and be reborn as Darth Hâvok.

The enemy knows their shuttle is coming and they will be shot down before they even reach Felucia's surface.

The hunt is on.

If you're a Jedi Knight, you must plan your escape.

And the only hope you have for survival, is to run.

3. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    *squuuuuueeeeeeeeee*

:D

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Post. More. Soon.

5. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I think I'll read this if Callista is a protagonist. That is to say, she's on the side of good, not an antagonist.
    It's not supposed to sound snobbish, but if it reads thus, then I only have one thing to say, to get it out of my system.
    L/S! L/C! and then L/M.
    ahh.
    better.

6. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003

At every step, you can feel his hot breath on the back of your neck, can hear the sizzle of blaster bolts scorching the hem of your cloak and licking the heels of your boots.

Whoa! The Prologue is so spare, not one excess word. It's foreboding--and chilling. An amazing start, my friend! Once again, you grab your readers by the arm, forcing us to watch your tale unfold, and if history is any guide, you won't let go until the story is finished.

E. X. C. E. L. L. E. N. T.

oldj @};-

7. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Oh well, having actually read the whole prologue, I have taken it on my duty to be a prophet.
    That is, I will predict who Darth Havok is.
    It's obviously Jaina. according to this equation.

People will expect it to be Jacen, because he did become Dark in canon.
    Therefore, It's gotta be Anakin, because of the, you know, shock value.
    But then again, same old, same old angst, right?
    therefore, we have one true answer of Jaina.
    But then again, the author might think that someone like me might squeal and ruin the ending...
    therefore, it wouldn't be Jaina.
    but he thinks someone might actually be thinking along the lines of this equation and therefore keep Jaina as a suspect.
    Therefore it will definitely be Jaina.
    Little did the readers know then that's what he intended all along.

All hail Darth Mu, prophet of the dark side.

8. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    Wow!What a great start!THose quotes give a myesterious fell to the story.Your telling us that any one of the Solos could be Darth Havok.From Jaina using lighting,to Vergere's cryptic speech about Jacen,and finaly to Anakin and Ikrit talking about the DArk Side.Personaly,I think it's Anakin,but thats just because he looks the most obvious.So were starting this thing out at Felucia.Well,we know one Jedi has died on this place so it must be haunted.:p

P.S.,4 days till Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![face_dancing] [face_peace] =D= [face_praying] [face_hypnotized] :) [:D]

9. excellion_razor

excellion_razor Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2006
    sweet. can't for more. must have more.

10. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Yeee!!!!!
    It's here!!!! It's here!!!! It's here!!!! It's here!!!! :D:_|:D
    Just like Christmas morning!!!

But where is my sweet Whitey? [face_love]

YodaDude!!! You Rockerz! I can't wait for more!
    Please! Please put me on a PM list!!!

11. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Ultra long review here . . . [face_blush]

She could have dodged or blocked with her lightsaber, but she did not. Instead, with the fierce energy crackling inside her, she used her free hand to bat the weapon aside, then raised her hand to her attacker and released the dark power inside. A fork of lightning crackled into existence a few centimeters beyond her glove tips, then blasted a hole through the Yuuzhan Vong's chest and hurled him onto the rubble pile smoking and motionless." ? Jaina Solo in Star by Star.

Is this a portent of the future? Jaina nearly went dark side on us in the NJO, in fact when I look through some of the older, pre-DN stories on this board it's nearly always Jaina who's the evil twin. I wonder if you're going to end up taking that path, mirroring some of the classics on this board . . .

"I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."? Vergere, Traitor.

That's exactly right, about the 'dangerous' part. I think Luke would have something to say about the 'greatest' part. ;)

"No. You make you angry. People die; you are angry because you could not save them...their deaths are inscribed on you. Death comes to call. You cannot hold water in your hands for long. It leaks away, goes where it is meant to go. To the soil and sky. To ions, and then to space, where stars are born."
    "That's poetic, Master Ikrit, but it's not an answer. My grandfather was Darth Vader, and he killed billions. But that was after decades of the dark side. I'm only sixteen, and look what I've done. Darth Vader would be proud." ? Ikrit and Anakin Solo, The Edge of Victory: Conquest.

Now I'm scared. :( Dang it, you know how to make us nervous!

Prologue: The Hunted

Sad but true. That's probably the best description for everyone on the Jedi's side for the moment. I hope it gets better soon.

The incandescent twilight from the stars that burn in the heavens around Felucia is not what it appears.

Spooky.

These suns, the givers of life across the galaxy, the warm center of each system, are too far away, their light having too much distance to travel to be genuine to the eye. The radiance seen is a façade, having traveled so far, the light seen is tens-of-thousands of years old. By the time the beacons' effulgence reaches distant Felucia, many of the stars are dead.

They've gone super nova. They've burned out completely, killing every living thing in the systems they'd once embraced, and sent their surrounding planets and planetoids out of orbit.

I feel sorry for all of those people. :( Unfortunately, that'll be our fate if we don't get off our rock . . . granted, we have like 5 billion years to leave but still . . . :p

And yet, they will still gleam in Felucia's skies for centuries. For Millennia. They remain false symbols, proclamations of lives long lost, beguiling those on distant worlds into believing that there remains something more there than floating dust and gas particles.

Nice, really nice, description of this phenomenon. And absolutely, sadly, correct.

The same can be said of the Galactic Alliance.

For it has died, as well.

Yeah. That's a really big shame . . . well, when Rodan brought the Raithians into it you knew what was gonna happen. Whitey's Master is probably pleased.

And yet, from the outside, for those who have taken comfort in its brilliance since the formation of the government, it remains the same. They cannot see that everything it once was, and all that it stood for, has vanished, like the dead stars above that still appear to blaze.

So true . . . in canon and in your AU. :_| Long live the GA!

The Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is no more.

All that remains is dust and darkness.

You gonna keep banging us over the head with this? [face_tongue

12. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    WOW! What an opening!!!! Your descriptions are amazing...beautiful...captivating!!! [face_hypnotized]
    You have a gift, Yobie, that is for sure!

Spooky!!! [face_worried]

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! [face_worried] *shakes in boots*

Wonderful description here...very ominous...

Oh, no!!! OH, NO!!! *tugs at collar and gulps* Sounds like the Jedi are going to be busy, busy, busy...I can't see them getting time-out for tea parties and such...

Yeah! Go Jaina! You kick butt, girlfriend!!! [face_dancing]

And he's also a weird hippie...and NOT married to Danni Quee... *sigh*

Damn straight!!! He's the best of the best (and he's inherited his father's good looks!) [face_love]

[face_worried] But with such great power... [face_worried] I fear for Anakin's allig

13. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    Thanks for the PM and what a great start

14. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks for the PM and the great start.

I am hoping Jacen is going to become Darth Havoc but with your stories I never know what you're going to do next. I am looking forward to finding out what is happening with the other Jedi and I still think the Yuuzan Vong have a role to play in all of this.

Great start Yoda, excellent writing as always!

15. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    What a great way to start us off!!!!! =D= :D

Of course I just love the wording on this part:

They are valuable because Malig knows one of them is the key to his ultimate victory.

Because, by the end of this story, one of these three Jedi is going to fall to the Dark Side of the Force, and be reborn as Darth Hâvok.

The enemy knows their shuttle is coming and they will be shot down before they even reach Felucia's surface.

The hunt is on.

It just flows beautifully as it is read. Coupling this with the quotes at the beginning....hmmmm: you've definately set us to wonder.

In this story Anakin spent time being tortured (like Jacen in Traitor) right?
    Jacen is all weird acting in this. I think Jaina is the only normal one.

This should be an interesting ride! :cool:

16. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Wow. What an intro.

*is really glad I didn't have to go without the story for much longer*

17. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    Awesome beginning. Like you're talking directly yo us the readers. I haven't seen that kind of writing before - ofcourse I don't a lot of variety of books.

You've got all pumped up and excited. great start.

18. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Can't wait to see what twists & turns you're going to lead us through![face_dancing]

19. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Right here. ;)

Now, on to the post:

=D= Beautiful yet so... depressing. Delightful. [face_devil]

I have a feeling I'm going to greatly enjoy this. [face_mischief]

Though I'm dissapointed that you didn't implement the changes to the Dramatis Personae that I suggested. [face_shame_on_you]

20. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    *Does the 'New Fic Posted Dance* [face_dancing]

YK: What is it Malig and the Raithians want?

They want revenge.

Revenge for what I wonder... [face_thinking]

If you're a Jedi, you know exactly what is going on. Your order was able to piece together the mystery when it was already too late, and the Raithians have framed you for crimes against the Alliance. For treason. For murder. For attempting to take control of the galaxy yourself.

If you're a Jedi, you're being hunted.

Every being, on every planet, in every city, seems to view you as a threat. They will help to capture or kill you if they can. They will help the Alliance stop the traitors.

You are being hunted by the Raithians, by the Alliance, by the people, and by Malig's pet named Faybol? a creature who can sense Force-users across the stars. There is no hiding from him.

The galaxy is closing in around you and those distant stars suddenly don?t seem far enough.

There is no rest.

There is no sanctuary.

There is no escape.

With an opening like this there should be a subtitle saying: Warning: Objects May Be Worse Than They Appear. :p

Her twin brother, Jacen? the moral compass of the Jedi Knights with a knack for understanding other living things. He has a knowledge of the Force perhaps greater than any other Jedi and is more than capable in combat when fighting is unavoidable.

[face_laugh] I'm sorry but after reading LotF, this seems so funny.

Tell YKU Jacen that Darth _____ needs to borrow that moral compass of his. :p

Least they end up like this [face_devil] [face_skull] [face_devil] :

[image=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/CloneCmdrWedge/Order66.gif]

And that's on Felucia too... [face_mischief]

Nice start to the story General Yobi. =D=

21. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Intriguing start, Yobi. =D= Nothing like Jedi on the run, and a Skywalker falling to the dark side, to make for a rollicking good SW story. [face_mischief]

I have my thoughts on which of the Solo kids you're turning... [face_thinking] What makes it fun to speculate, though, is the underlying reality of the characterizations - any one of them could fall (completely) to the dark side, given the right circumstances and the right development of their personality. Jaina, perhaps, fell the furthest during the NJO - but having been there, might have learned the price isn't worth going back for. Or has it left her more volatile? Jacen got a moral warping at the hands of Vergere - but so far in your stories it hasn't distorted his judgment nearly to the degree it has in the profic. Or is it just a matter of time? (I wonder too if the different isn't somewhat due to this story being 32 ABY instead of 35-37 ABY and 40 ABY?) And your Anakin certainly seems to have his grandfather's fear of not-being-strong-enough-to-save-loved-ones, not to mention his own tormented path with the Vong in your NJO AU series. Or is the name just cursed? That's what makes your series so fun - the way you've stayed true to so many canon elements, while at the same time playing some things out in very different directions. All the while keeping us guessing. :cool:

I may hold you to that. :p

Deceased like we're-all-in-denial-about-Jag-Fel-in-TKL's-"Legacy" deceased, or real deceased? 8-}

22. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    This YET standing by, keyboard is locked in post position.

Great opening.

23. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    awesome start =D=

*waits for next post*

Mags

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Goddess_Jaya: *squuuuuueeeeeeeeee*

Your enthusiasm brings warm feelings to my heart [/Yoda] :p [:D]

Sil: Post. More. Soon.

Chapter 1 will be up on Friday. Thanks for reading :)

DARTH_MU: I think I'll read this if Callista is a protagonist. That is to say, she's on the side of good, not an antagonist.
    It's not supposed to sound snobbish, but if it reads thus, then I only have one thing to say, to get it out of my system.
    L/S! L/C! and then L/M.
    ahh.
    better.

LOL. I'm not sure you'll care for this so much then. But then I suppose it depends on which side you consider "good"...

oldj: Whoa! The Prologue is so spare, not one excess word. It's foreboding--and chilling.

Thanks :D I'm almost never concise, so that's nice to hear :p

An amazing start, my friend! Once again, you grab your readers by the arm, forcing us to watch your tale unfold, and if history is any guide, you won't let go until the story is finished.
    E. X. C. E. L. L. E. N. T.

Thanks so much [:D] I'm honored to have you along for the ride, and glad you enjoyed the first post :D

DARTH_MU: Oh well, having actually read the whole prologue, I have taken it on my duty to be a prophet.

Ahh, interesting ;)

Just so you know, I decided who was Darth Hâvok long before LotF or DN and actually sent a summary of the series to someone back in January of 2005. I decided on which Solo would turn Sithly even before TUF came out in 2003 :p Thisseries is a long time in the making, so what has happened in canon has no bearing on it.

I also don't do things for shock value :p

But then again, the author might think that someone like me might squeal and ruin the ending...
    but he thinks someone might actually be thinking along the lines of this equation and therefore keep Jaina as a suspect.

Is this the reverse, reverse, reverse psychology Goddess_Jaya was telling me about? :p

An interesting theory ;) We'll have to wait and see if you're right.

Thanks for reading.

corran2: Wow!What a great start!THose quotes give a myesterious fell to the story.

Thanks. I've had one of them picked out for almost 2 years :p I won't say which.

Your telling us that any one of the Solos could be Darth Havok.From Jaina using lighting,to Vergere's cryptic speech about Jacen,and finaly to Anakin and Ikrit talking about the DArk Side.Personaly,I think it's Anakin,but thats just because he looks the most obvious.

Hehe, well, there's one vote for Anakin ;) It certainly could be any of them. They all have their own demons and Darth Vader's blood in them, if that means anything.

So were starting this thing out at Felucia.Well,we know one Jedi has died on this place so it must be haunted.

[face_laugh]

Good point! Unfortunately they won't be stumbling onto Aayla's grave or anything :p

Thanks so much for reading :D

P.S.,4 days till Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 3 now [face_dancing] I am so pumped up for it! Such an amazing story [face_hypnotized]

excellion_razor: sweet. can't for more. must have more.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, I'll have more up on Friday.

CassaSoloDaughterOfA: Yeee!!!!!
    It's here!!!! It's here!!!! It's here!!!! It's here!!!!
    Just like Christmas morning!!!

I left you a story under the tree :p

But

25. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    I have no words for that Yobi, Thank you. @};-

What a way to begin this story, and is so true to the character of the Solo Trinity.
    [face_peace]

Quote: Darth_MU

Oh well, having actually read the whole prologue, I have taken it on my duty to be a prophet.

All hail Darth Mu, prophet of the dark side.

[face_laugh]

:p

That sounds like Captain Jack... :D