main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Famous Couples

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I have a problem with Lancelot and Gwenevere. She was married to Arthur. If you're going to sell shirts with adulterers on it you may as well put Hugh Grant & Divine Brown on it.

2. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    well.. elvis & priscilla, rhett & scarlett, king of solomon & the queen of sheba, tracy & hepburn are on there as well, so thats more then one set of adulters, but, the shirt is to raise money for another website. I was asking for couples here and I got them - which i thank you for by the way. I did some research on famous couples and was going off what I found - funny thing, out of all the lists I was given and found: arthur and guienvere only made one of the lists and I think that was here right above lancelot and guinevere

wasn't looking for political correctness or most romantic just couples that come to mind when you think of couples... thats why it says famous couples

figured you would be upset about the Bonnie & Clyde who murdered a lot of people

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Duuuude! You forgot one of the classic Hollywood couples of all time! :eek:

Bogey and Bacall!

4. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    who are they? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.