main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce Europe Meeting 2006!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Slavic Countries General Discussion' started by gaiatha, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    I voted for Berlin becouse I've not yet been there. I visited Hamburg once. Nice place, but I'd like to see something new.

2. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Lord_of_all_Noldor Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2005
    I'd be nice to go to Germany. I'll think about it.

3. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Do so :D
    But it's not final that Germany will be the host this year. ;)

--

As promised I have some news for you :)

Finally the members of the European FanForce have decided for us which city will be our candidate as host for the European FanForce Meeting 2006:
    It's our capital BERLIN! :cool:

The German FanForce is working on our final candidacy at the moment.
    So feel free to check the Meeting Planning thread from time to time. And please feel invited to share your thoughts and ideas with us :)

The Spanish FanForce announced to have their candidacy ready in about three weeks.
    Another reason to check the thread mentioned above ;)

To find out which date would be best to held the meeting for the majority of the poeple chimealheltei from der GSFF created some kind of poll.
    We would like you who are interessed to attend the meeting to insert their favorite dates :)
    Here is the poll.

So much for now :)

4. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Hi again :)

There are a few news on the FanForce Europe Meeting

First I'm sad to announce that the Spanish FanForce is no longer standing as candidate for meeting host.
    It's not official yet but because there are no other candidates I guess Germany and Berlin will be the host.

The German FanForce (with special Thanks to chimealheltei) has created a website with the main information on Berlin and the meeting so far. You can find it here.
    If you have any other questions or comments please visit the planning thread on the FanForce Europe Region General Discussions board.

We hope to announce a date for the meeting ASAP!

Thanks and greets from Germany :)

5. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Thanks for letting us know. :)

6. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Hmmm... I'm here to complain, that I haven't seen you on FFEM :p

7. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    My bags were practicly packed, but then I got an offer from my college to go Rome, like an exchange of students. I couldn't miss the opportunity.
    I finally got the internet connection there, but I don't have that much time for visiting JC anymore. I'm home now. Domus dulcis domus. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.