main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC FanForce Meeting #7--Wednesday, May 15

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    OK, everyone, our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday evening, May 15, at 8 p.m., at the TGI Friday's next to Concord Mills Mall. Come in costume if you have one. Hopefully there will be a midnight showing of AOTC at Concord Mills.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Cool. So are we going to hang around the mall till Midnight....? Or just ask them...?

3. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    TGI Friday's should be open until at least 11, and by then, we'll probably want to be in line anyway. :)

Damn, I can't wait for this movie. :p

4. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    So who's got the burden of taking me ;) :p

5. Singularity

Singularity Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2002
    Well, my wife and I (she's a SW nut too) have three little ones (I'm proud to say they are also SW nuts) ages 8, 5 and 3 so we can't make the midnight one - I hope you all have a great experience.

6. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Singularity: Your kids are being brought up right. ;)

Riding: If you can't get anyone in Matthews to drive you, I'll come pick you up. Just let me know.

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Singularity.... I want my kids to grow up the exact same... and they will.. :D ~ Now watch me go have a kid for the sake of bringing them up in Star Wars ;) :p

anakin_girl... I should be fine for now.. my vehicle is actually working for once and doesn't need any more repairs... but if it comes down to it, I'll either beg you or ole_oke_doke.. thanks for the offer, though. Your kindness has always been noted :)

8. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Guys, this is the official meeting... be there! :D

9. Cartooncheryl

Cartooncheryl Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 1999
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! : D : D : D

I may be a bit excited, but good thing it isn't obvious. Hahahaa! Wow... can you lot believe it? It's finally here, and today! Woohoo! I'll be there to see it, and I'll be in a big pink and white Amidala celebration dress! A couple mates of mine are going to be there as well. I'm not sure how the lines will be, whether people will be rotting in line all day to get good seats or not -- but if that isn't the case it will be much easier to all meet up.

Woohooooooo!!!!!!

10. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I'll be the fool with the shaved head and the kinda Jedi look... ;)

11. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi guys. Sorry I couldn't make it. [face=sheepish] It's been a hell week. I'll be there Saturday though. Hope everyone's having a good time.

12. Cartooncheryl

Cartooncheryl Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 1999
    Ehhh?? Yooohoo? (not woohoo... rotten!!)

So... what's upsa? Where were yousas this evening??? Mesa thinkin' it's gonna be ouchtime when wesa have our weekend meeting, cos yousas didn't even come out to the official meetingsa! Well, I-sa met JediEddy at the Friday's and weesa had a nice time, and then I-sa met cancanchick at the concession booth so it's not a total loss-sa, but mesa thinkin' you lot didn't do it right! Arghsa!!

For yousa punishment, yousa gotta listen to meesa talkin' like JarJar for the rest of this postsa!

Cartooncheryl
    Whosa hatin' JarJar and hatin' this talkin!

13. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    mesa liken posten like Jar Jar :D

14. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Ah Gods, not Jar Jar! :eek:

Mesa bein at next meeting, mesa promise! Mesa acceptin ouchtime, if yousa nosa postin moresa like Jar Jar! :eek:

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.