main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Feb. Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Well Rogues it is that time. Sat. the 12th at 1pm at the Cantina. Looking forward to seeing everyone there, we can talk about going to the movies or doing something else while there.

-Vice Chancellor out-

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Rogue 2 reporting in....roger that, I will be there!

Oh yeah, Leia thought this might interest you, Oprah is looking for Princess Leia collectors for a show shes putting together! Figure that you will check in on this thread so here's the link: Oprah Princess Leia Collectors

Also, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Dusan officially in the group per the meeting/event quota and gets to pick an official Rogue number?! :D

Can't wait to see my extended family this weekend, and if its playing somewhere down there, I vote to go see Cedar Rapids, it looks so funny!

Cedar Rapids Trailer

~DZ

3. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Oh yes, a friend sent me the link yesterday! :) Not sure I really have anything unusual, but I do have a lot of Leia stuff!

EDIT: I was actually going to send some pictures, but they already took the submission form down. LAME!

4. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I have been in bed with a terrible terrible flu bug. It is my first day up since the superbowl. As much as I would love to see you all, I don't want to bring these germs to any of you. Was really wanting to come to help celebrate the big step that Marric and Tara took. :) If any plans are made for fun stuff in the upcoming days, let us know. I should be back on my feet this next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.