main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM February 2006 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    When and where shall we have it?

I think we should have it in El Paso, so that this time Ronnie doesn't have to drive very far. She has been very good about coming to see the rest of us! Also, I'm busy the second weekend and the fourth weekend, myself. But I could probably do a meeting on the weekend of the 18th.

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Wow, thanks Andrea. Do you mind if I purpose that we have the meeting at my house should we do it here in El Paso?

3. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Just say where and when and I will do my best to be there.

4. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    The 18th is fine by me. If we should plan to have it at my place let me know and I can get the directions.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The 18th works for me.

6. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay then I'll be sure to get the directions ASAP. You should have them by Friday, the latest Sat. As those are the only days when my schedule isn't so cluttered.

7. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Oh, that reminds me. Just let me know which direction/way you're coming from so I can get the precise directions from my parents.

8. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Those of us in Las Cruces will be coming down I-10.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Those of us in Alamogordo, will be coming down 54.

10. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I will not be able to make it on the 18th due to tons of other plans. But I will do what I can to get to the March meeting.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I just need a clarification on something. You all do know that the 18th is a Saturday right? Either way it's not a problem for me.

I'm still waiting for Mario to let me know if he can make it. I've also invited a few friends along (I just have to convert people!]-})

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Okay then, we can have it on the 19th. It doesn't matter to me. I am free that whole weekend. Does that date work better for everyone?

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    The 18th is fine.

Actually I think what we set works better as I have confirmation and wouldn't be done until 1:30. At least if we have it on Sat. it would give us more time.

14. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Everett: Belva called my house phone here in Las Cruces asking where the meeting would be taking place. I told her that I would ask you to call her and give her directions from Alamogordo. When you read this, let me know, so I can PM you her phone number.

And, I hadn't really meant to have the meeting on Saturday (I just couldn't remember whether it was the 18th or 19th)- but if that works better for you guys, I think that would be fine.

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay. Then Saturday it is.

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Does she have an email address? I have the directions from Ronnie. I could email them to her or PM them to her. That might be better. Otherwise, I could call her and read them to her over the phone. Let me know.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    What time is the meeting?

18. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Is anywhere from 12 to 1 okay?

19. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    The thing is that Belva doesn't have a computer set up right now because she moved to elsewhere in Alamo. I'll PM you her phone number.

20. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
  21. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I don't think I'm going to make it to this meeting. I was planning on it, but that weekend will be the first chance for me to go home in a while.

22. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Sorry to hear that.
    Who all will be there? What are the plans for the meeting? I can bring some fan films for us to watch. Let me know.

23. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Yeah, so, my mom recently called and has made plans for our family to go to San Antonio that same weekend. :mad: So actually, I don't think I can attend. I believe Brittani will be there, though.

24. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Konichiwa everyone, been a bit since I posted on the board. I'm dead tired after copying about nine pages of notes off WebCT for Personal Health and Wellness. I still have a journal entry and chapter for History! AHHHHH!!! [face_worried] This weekend I have a stress project, a take home project, and lots of reading. *Clears throat* Enough about my schedule.

I don't think I can make the meeting this month, as I will probably be busting my butt that weekend due to three midterms I will have to take. I know I still owe money which I intend on paying soon, so no worries. If need be, I can find out about Belva as my mom works for the company which cares for her. Josh, the baby is due pretty soon right?

Well, anyhow I hope to make another meeting soon, and good luck guys. I know Britt will do fine. Seems things come up all at once, huh?

25. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sorry some of you won't be able to make it. Life bites sometimes doesn't it?

Everett- Those fanfilms seem like a good idea. Hadn't really thought of what we would be doing.

I have a few friends who are coming over. I talk about the ORFF so much that I think it would be neat for them to come and see what it's like. Who knows, maybe I can even convert a few of them!