main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson FEBRUARY 24TH MEETING- SATURDAY 2:30PM JOEL VALDEZ MAIN LIBRARY

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Feb 2, 2007.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Ah... worked for the republic..... cloning?

8-}

2. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    will the pics for applying to 501st and Rebel Legion have to have a blank background ?

3. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    According to the 501st yes, white blank background, not sure about the rebel legion.

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    see ya'll there tomorrow.

5. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I have some ideas I want to swing by thr group other than the ones I had last meeting.

6. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Who do I owe DVD's?

7. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I was going to get two, one of Nilhus and one of the TFF.. but better hold off as we don't know what our finances are for the coming month. I'll wait and do it next month.

8. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Ill bring them, and we'll call it even for all the times youve brought me food on those IHOP jobs!

9. Anakinaholic

Anakinaholic Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2007
    Getting on the road in just a few minutes :)
    Husband & I will see you there!

10. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Just to warn you all, my mom is going to be there for about a half an hour in the beginning, so be careful what all is said (for example, last night a proposed TFF event: Ten's with Backpacking Luke & Yoda)

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    We'll try not to embarras you.

[image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/candy_cane.jpg]

[image=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/hal9k1/Alexondra_Lee_pics-001.jpg]

12. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    I take it your mom doesn't secretly read the boards, Mike?

13. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    O jeez lets hope not [face_worried]

14. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Attendance:
    Cathiecat
    JediObiKat
    Anakinaholic + husband
    Brandon
    Mr. Wookiee
    hal9k1
    _Anakin_Vader_ + mom
    RebelMom
    firstsonofsolo
    Mugen
    DialSwiftJustice
    Kicknscreaming
    JediMasterDragonSir
    NabooLady

Minutes:
    Backpacking Luke: Where to take the boy (err...little doll): Pancho Villa, A mountain, a cactus, San Xavier, Ten's o_O
    Cookbook: Email in recipes to fan-force-recipes@cox.net (is the email working again, Cat?)
    Flowing Wells concert: March 28th and May 9th, we'll need to be there around 5pm. We'll come out at the end of the concert as part of an encore of the main theme.
    C4: DSJ is renting a 12 passenger van, the website for C4 is gencon.com, Anakin_Vader will be well looked after at C4
    MS Walk - If you're going, you have to be at the event by 6am (up in Phoenix)
    Recruitment: flyers, bumper stickers, or pre-movie ad
    Armor building party: nothing was decided, so see the thread
    Photo shoot: Get your picture taken at one of the next events
    Susan G Komen: We'll have to be there before 6am because the roads start closing. If you want to help Cat out with making the kids' games, she needs help.

15. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Give it Monday and the recipe email should be back up I think. I already reactivated it, but it is not sending or accepting yet.. the cox homepage said it might take several minutes to start working.. so I figure surely by monday it should be back online and working.

16. Bylar

Bylar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2006
    sorry i missed the meeting everyone, my wife has been providing all the breads for the catering services at the accenture golf championships and i been helpin her. so we been kinda outta commission during the day lol. but its over today so now its a few days to recoupe.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Sounds exciting!

18. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Okay, those that asked about a stuffed wampa : if you want to provide the material, I will attempt to make one.

19. Anakinaholic

Anakinaholic Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2007
    Yesterday was so much fun!It was awesome to meet everyone (and even awesomer to run into Mike&Chris later on in the day!)
    ;D

20. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Kewl.. a stuffed Wampa.. I know we have the material for a stuffed wookiee or Ewok for sure here at the house.

On saturday evening I reactivated the email for fan-force-recipes@cox.net and it is now sending but not capable of receiving.. and apparantly the same thing happened with the tucson-fanforce@cox.net as well, though when I reactivated it the problem was immediately fixed and it now sends and receives with no problem.. so whatever is going on with the recipe email is not human error it has to be technical problems I would think.. I am going to have Jake call Cox and discuss it with them.. I called already and as my name is not on the account they won't discuss it with me..it has to be Jake. I'll let you know as soon as it is figured out and fixed.

21. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Mr. Wiggles, that's why I wanted the stuffed wampa [face_skull]

22. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Anyway to get a stuffed Boba or Jango Cheryl? I wouldthink it would be very intricate but even just generalized or even a stortrooper or Vader??????? Yes I am demanding......

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm going to finish my costumes before I make any more dolls. I really want to start writing again too. too many projects so little time.