main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February Meeting - general discussion/planning

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Having meetings without a secretary could be a problem...

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    While it would be nice if she (or all of us) could be there, she doesn't have to be at EVERY meeting (there are things more important then Fanforce in our lives)

This kind of things happens to every Fanforce, these were just some suggestions I got from other CRs, I'd had a plan for this when we established this position: Candii can ask someone to substitute for her, or have one of the council members take care of the meeting notes/posting.

EDIT: I was hoping to not have to get into great detail regarding the various JKOC council/non-council positions. If necessary, we can have some brief descriptons added to the Welcome to the Jedi Knights of Cleveland link (for new people) to better explain how this works?

3. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Well, I'll have to go to this meeting. Otherwise, I won't get my coat back!

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I kind of like being kick-out of the mall like that one time!

I think if Candii can't make it Geoff or someone else could cover...it souldn't be that hard.

5. RODIMUS-PRIME

RODIMUS-PRIME Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    Hi everybody. I just registered here about a week ago, so I'm pretty much brand new. I live in Akron, and I have nothing to do on the 9th, so I can go.

Roddy

6. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Well, it looks like I don't have retreat team this weekend. Mr. Stec cancelled it, so I can come to the meeting. But every Sunday after that until the end of March will be a problem.

7. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Foobies! I have to work that day. Just got the call and work has been scarce so I've got to take it.

I'll do what I can to make sure everyone has the t-shirt info.

-b-

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I understand B, believe me...I'm in no place to argue over turning down work. I need to find something to "pay the bills" with, until something full-time comes along.

So, when exactly am I getting Farscape #3-4 back? :) And get you the next 2 installments? I mean "What the Frell!"

9. RODIMUS-PRIME

RODIMUS-PRIME Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2003
    So then all the info regarding this meeting is up-to-date and correct? Seeing as how the meeting's in 2 days...

Roddy

10. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    See Random now our secretary WILL be at the meeting! :D :D :D :D

11. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    I think it is safe to say that I can make the meeting. I'm always afraid to say I'll be there and then somthing will pop up at the last moment that causes me to miss it.

Sunday, February 9th 3pm at the Southpark Mall food court by the window.

Welcome Rodimus-Prime. If you need directions, PM Jar Jar Jedi. She travels the southern suberbs the most and would probably know the best route. I mainly stay in the concrete jungle.

12. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I'm almost positive that I can come, plus I think that I can drag Megan along too.

13. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Just a thought, everyone coming to the meeting tommarrow...I'd like to finalize plans for the JKOC T-shirts. Brian won't be able to make it, but we can start taking names and getting an idea of how many we are going to need.

Hope some of the new people can make it out Sunday; looking forward to meeting Rodimus Prime (we've spoken over PM).

See ya at Southpark!

14. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm sorry, guys. I can't come today. I'm sick. I don't even think I'm going to church! :(

Have fun, though. :)

15. PadawanPadme

PadawanPadme Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Kim, I hope you feel better soon!

16. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I do, thanks. Unfortunately, that means I can't call off work sick tomorow. :( 8-}

17. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Just so anyone wants to know(Cindy ;) ) that whole arguement about the green lightsaber can be showen right here.

Luminara Lightsaber

18. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Is there a board that has the rules and regulations of "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland"?

19. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.