main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<FFA> in STAR WARS Galaxies(Chilastra)

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Ubigod, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaoS_SWG-DS

KaoS_SWG-DS Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2006
    Please reply though i doubt that you still play becus of the NGE

2. KaoS_SWG-DS

KaoS_SWG-DS Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2006
    Email address = kendalllarson@hotmail.com
    X-fire user name = americanidiot05
    AIM user name = AmericanidiotDTH
    Alt. Email = americanidiot_664@yahoo.com

Please contact me i would love to join the chilastra server and you club

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Swampsurfer, you around?

I think the FFA guild is on hold for right now, most of us are either on other games or don't have much time to play lately.

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I'm here. I've been popin' in from time to time, but have been very busy. I will be activating my account next weekend. I hope to have time to do some piloting and earn some credits to dump into the guild.

Sorry, I've been out of the loop, but on a more positive note, I've just finished Dark Lord, The Rise of Darth Vader. It's awsome! A must read.

I hope the NGE doesn't kill this game. This is why I took a break away from SWG and tested the waters of EverQuest II. I am only activating my account to carry out some much needed maintenance and to furnish our guild hall. I am going to use my respec to branch Architect and build the furniture we need. Also, I am going to try and make Master Privateer Pilot this month. Good to have goals. LOL. Hope to see some of you in game on Chilastra.

May the Force be with us!

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I logged in on Kenny's laptop. Mine is still broken and the loaner I got from Bakh-tor went chips up. I think the CPU or motherboard fried. I have some friends looking into it.

Anyway, three members elected to remove themselves from the guild while I was away. Why? Please come back.

See you in game soon. I added a character, Amberdala Swampsurfer. It will be my Smuggler until I reach Lvl60, then I'll probably respec Swampsurfer to Smuggler & let Amberdala take over the family business of Swamp's Droids. In the meantime, Swampsufer will be crafting his ass off decorating the guild hall in Elysian Fields, Corellia. When it's done, we can move it if we have to. Anyhow, hope to see some old and new faces around. I can't believe how much I'm liking the NGE now that I've been away. Also, playing from the beginning of a new character is a treat. Amberdala's a blaster slinging fool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.