main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive '~Final FanFiction ~ Second challenge going on

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Klaus, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    Final FanFiction - The RPG of Resource

Erm, no.
    Instead:

Well, here we go.
    Due to a huge misunderstanding on my side, the main-gaime will not be able to stay here. Yes, it was meant like that form the beginning, I just didn't get it. So here's the news: We're moving into RPF ( the Role Playing Forum) on Friday.

Everything will stay the same, just the place is another.
    I think the information center will stay here, but I am making no promises no mo-re.[face_worried]

Once we moved, the main game will start.

Pms of outrage and annoyance go to MsLanna

The [b]pre-game[/b] has now started, but you can still join!
    Come to our [link=http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/28580072/p1/?40]Information Centre[/link] for anything that is not playing. Short questions OOC are allowed, of course, but for anything that needs discussion, please use the other thread.
    Communicating with other players via pm is fine, make it an experience for all of us. Just remember that all of us want to play.

[u]The speed of this.[/u]

I hope it won't go running places.[face_blush]
    If we want to interact with everybody, we have to keep in mind that there are time differences and reactions may take a day. That's fine.
    Challenges will be tailored to match this situation, though, if we could manage to sit down at the same time with all of us for once, a speed-challenge (to be finished in a certain time) would be fun.

If you like the idea, pm the sock with your timetable, and we'll do some coordinating.[face_happy]

[hr]
    [u]Recap:[/u]

[b]Who can I play as?[/b]

Whoever you want! Canon cast, OCs, you can even try to grab somebody else's OC for this, just make sure to have that approved first. [face_wink] If the age is far enough apart, there can even be the same character twice (Like Obi-Wan PT and Obi-Wan OT). The only condi-tion is that is must be a Star Wars character.

[hl=black] [color=red] [b] Rules [/b] [/color][/hl]

[b]1. As goes with all Role-playing, god-modding is NOT allowed.

2. If you leave the game, you may not return in character.

3. No inexplicable powers.

4. Posts must not be longer than 1000 words.

5. No pimping of stories in the game.[/b]

[hl=black] [color=red] [b] A few things about Roleplaying [/b] [/color][/hl]

[b][u]OOC [/u][/b]

OOC stands for "out of character". If you have a question about the game or something else, ask it OOC. If you want to comment about something out of character put OOC before it. Discuss clues, murder posts OOC- then put OOC before it. Or even just to socialize. OOC IS NEVER IMPLIED.

[b][u]IC [/u][/b]

IC stands for "in character". IC consists of all your character's actions, thoughts, and dia-logue. THE IC IS IMPLIED. It does not need to be posted before everything. Remember, "in character" means just that- in character. Act your character but with a bit of yourself thrown in the mix as well (since that's inevitable).

For the beginning of the game, please use IC followed by "as [your character]" so people can memorize who is who without having to refer back to the player list. It is your option to put your character name and SP involvement in your signature.

Also, in IC, remember to refer to other players with their character names. In OOC, just use their screen names.

Remember, when posting IC, your character may or may not know about recent develop-ments, etc. These are the things that are revealed through RPing, even though players, OOC, know much more than their characters.

[b][u]TAG [/u][/b]

When RPing you will usually be interacting with other players. The players you know your character is interacting with you should put a TAG followed by [other player's/players' na-me(s)], especially when there's a lot of activity in the game thread. This TAG goes at the end of your post.

There will be an information centre in

2. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    The current situation, the current challenge and the limitations you are under can be found here, below the list of players.
    We decided that pictures are pretty, so you can sumbit a link to a picture of your character. It will be posted as link only. I juts added that after the character's name. Speak up in the Informtaion Thread if you have a better idea.[face_batting]

List of players:

3. 1. MsLanna playing as: Lorna Kees A picture.

4. 2. moosmousse playing as: Keyan D'Shan (a picture of him)

5. 3. Ceillean playing as: Kyp Durron

6. 4. thesporkbewithyou playing as: Thir Isson

7. 5. silverfighter playing as Cleaya Montu

8. 6. SilSolo playing as: Allana, end of LOTF

9. 7. Alexis_Wingstar playing as:Whimpering Locker Scientist

10. 8. zonzo playing as: Admiral Lance Kraiden

11. Situation:

- Still no gear
    - ALL power is down
    - remember, no lights

Current Challenge:

- Get to the Command Centre
    - Get the Life Support running again, you have free hand, just make it credible.
    - Each post must be a drabble

The Prize: You'll not die?.

12. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    This is the place for challenges that are over, who won them, and what the prize was.

13. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    Here is space for summaries of what happened, so you don't have to read everything if you couldn't be there for some reason.

Volunteers for summaries are always welcome, please pm me.[face_batting]

14. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    *reserved*

15. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    *reserved*

16. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    *reserved*

Yes, I am being über-careful. You never know what might come up....

17. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    3, 2, 1 .... Play!

18. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    OOC: Please remember that from the outside, Lorna cannot be distinguished from Boba Fett.

IC: Lorna Kees

Her head rang like an intruder alarm. Lorna shook it, but the buzz receded only slowly. She felt the urge to rub her eyes vigorously, but with the helmet on, that was impossible. Scanning her surroundings, she decided that, for now, it would stay firmly in place, though.

She was in a corridor she had never seen before. The walls were of a duty grey, rust lingering in some corners. A quick scan proved it to be stable and there was also atmosphere that did not leak. Lorna relaxed a little and decided to explore.

TAG: All

19. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    OOC: I'm going from the end of 'Things Lost' for D'Shan.

IC:

D'Shan walked out of the Academy with his bag of things over one shoulder. The landing pad was nearby and it took him only a few minutes to get there. The ship was small, but it would do. He walked up the landing ramp and pressed the button to close it. As it closed he shut his eyes and inhaled deeply, letting it out as slowly as possible.

When he opened them he found that he was no longer on the ship, but on an abandoned space station of some kind. Most of the light fittings worked, but a few had broken and some were flickering on and off.

He readied his lightsabre without igniting the blade and went off to explore.

TAG: all

20. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    IC: Kyp Durron

Kyp's brow furrowed as he took a look at his surroundings. The lights above him flashed on and off, bathing the scenery in an eerie, yellowish light. The walls around him were cracked in places, jagged lines running upward towards the ceiling. He wondered if the place was stable.
    Dragging a hand through his hair, an annoyed glint in his eyes he walked down the corridor and suddenly stopped in midstride as he caught sight of someone in Mando armour.
    He rolled his eyes towards the ceiling and let out a sigh, "Aw, just kriffing great."

TAG: ALL

21. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    IC: The Wimpering Locker Scientist, i.e. Kev

Kev followed behind his friend, carrying the large fish he had helped catch back to camp where his wife and son waited. Evri-wan had caught a couple smaller fish before Kev had shown, and was carrying them over his shoulder. Listening to the birds chittering in the trees, the scientist smiled, feeling both happy and content. Then he tripped over a fallen tree branch and landed in a bush.

He didn't remember hitting his head, but when he opened his eyes, he immediately shut them once more. "No..." He heard the beginnings of panic in his voice. "I'm not there again... I-i-i can't be!"

Kev opened his eyes once more and they became wide with terror. "Evri-wan," he whimpered, "where are you?" He barely registered the fact that he was no longer carrying the fish.

Shaking he got to his feet and looked around. Spotting a viewport, he walked over to look out and he saw... "Stars?" He breathed a sigh of relief. He was not back at Hrakert Station after all. Then he realized the environment outside was just as deadly for him as the undersea base, and panic swelled in his breast. He felt a need to go hide.

"No Kev. You have to be brave. Get a hold of yourself!"

Taking a deep, shaky breath, he turned from the viewport and walked down the corridor. He was coming to an intersecting corridor when he heard someone from around the corner muttering, "Aw, just kriffing great."

Kev froze.

TAG: ALL

22. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

The interior did not get any better, no matter where she went. Suddenly, more lifeforms appeared on her displays. Lorna turned into another corridor. A young man came down from the other direction.

"Aw, just kriffing great." he said when he saw her. Seeing the handle of a lighsaber in his hand, she agreed with that notion. Fett and Jedi just didn't go together. Lorna hoped, he had np personal grudge with the bounty hunter, that might just turn out deadly for her.

She kept an eye on the last human who was still in the cross corridor on her HUD, let her hand drop to her blaster and cautiously proceeded. The helmet's data bank came up empty on the young man, though.

TAG: Kyp, Kev, all

23. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    IC: Kev

"H-h-hello?" Kev mentally cursed himself as he heard his voice squeak. Even though it was against his better judgement, he forced his legs to walk around the corner. He was ready to turn and run at any moment though.

He saw a tall, slender man with long black hair holding what appeared to be... a lightsaber? he thought. Beyond the man, he saw someone else in green armor with his(?) hand near a blaster. Kev swallowed as sweat flowed down his head. Though his head was screaming at him to run, he stood rooted to the spot. It felt like his heart was beating in his head as the rhythm of his blood flowing through his brain quickened. I'm not going to faint, I'm not going to faint, I'm not going to faint!

TAG: Kyp, Lorna, all

24. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    OOC: This is a slightly AU version of Thir (yes, I AM working on that fanon wiki for him), before he defects to the Alliance.

IC: Thir

"With this ring... "

Before the alter in his military finest, Thir Isson repeated the words after the man who was officiating at his wedding. He had been waiting a long time for this moment, ever since he had first met his bride, in fact. And now that it was finally here, he just wanted to get it over with.

But just as he was about to slip the ring on his bride's finger, he found himself in an unfamiliar corridor that looked as if it hadn't been walked down in years. Fearing the worst, he readied his holdout blaster.

I've got to find a way out, he thought. Or at least see if there's a ship I can fly out of this dump.

But as he rounded a corner, that primary objective was momentarily forgotten. A Jedi - Jedi! - and a Mandalorian were facing off.

What's a Jedi doing here? he wondered. They were supposed to be extinct!

Well, not entirely. Kenobi had slipped through the nets and Skywalker still lived, but this he could not explain. Still, he had only one option. Thir leveled his blaster at the Jedi's chest.

"Halt!" he called. "In the name of the Empire, you are under arrest!"

Tag: Kyp, All

25. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    IC: Kyp

"In the name of the Empire, you are under arrest!"

Kyp took his gaze off the Mandolorian (who looked a whole lot like Boba Fett, he noted with a grimace) as two newcomers came his way.
    The one holding the blaster stared at him with evident contempt -- Kyp flicked his wrist, ripping the blaster from the man's hand and leaving it to skidder along the corridor floor.

The other man seemed to be trying his best to keep himself together. His fear and anxiety was palpable.

"Who the hell are you people?"

And then he felt another Force presence coming closer.

TAG: Thir, Lorna, Kev, D'Shan

26. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

As Kev watched, wide-eyed, he saw yet another stranger in a uniform he didn't recognize come on the scene and point a blaster at the Jedi who promptly used the Force to yank the weapon from the officer.

Empire, what empire? His heart beat wildly. This was all too much for him. He slowly backed away from the scene, then turned and ran back the way he'd come, wondering if there was a locker room on this station.

TAG: All

27. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    IC:

D'Shan rounded a corner and bumped into a frightened looking scientist, knocking him off his feet. Trying not to fall over himself he leant against a wall.

After helping the poor man to his feet his looked around. Someone was saying something about some Empire and there were other Jedi and someone that looked almost like Jango Fett but it wasn't him.

He stood back so he could see everyone and let his lightsabre hang down, igniting the blade.

"Who are you all, and what's going on?"

28. thesporkbewithyou

Feb 13, 2005

Truth was, Thir was more angry and dismayed as he watched his blaster skid across the floor. But what had he expected? That the Jedi would surrender just like that? They were dangerous creatures, the Emperor said, and now Thir fully believed them.

And now to make matters worse, there was a second Jedi. Thir could understand how one could slip out from under the Emperor's nose, but two?

He pinched the bridged of his nose. How did he get himself into this mess?

"I should be the one asking that question," he said, addressing the new arrival while still keeping an eye on the other two. "But since I like the people I'm going to bring in to know my name, I'll play gentleman and start. Captain Thir Isson at your service."

He ended with a mock bow.

Tag: D'shan, All

29. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

He looked at the Jedi who had knocked him down then helped him up, and tried to say thank you, but found he couldn't talk. Trying to catch his breath and calm down, he watched as the Jedi went to talk to the group.

He stood quietly, listening to the exchange. A part of him wanted to run and hide, but he realized he didn't want to go back to being the fearful wretch he'd become during the ordeal on Manaan. Yet, he was painfully aware he was the only person so far that was unarmed, and thus would be the most vulnerable to anyone who'd wish to do harm.

So, he stood where he was, trusting the two Jedi to work things out.

30. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

"H-h-hello?" The third human rounded the corner, stepping between her and the Jedi. Probably not a wise move, but before anybody could react, a voice called out from behind her.

"In the name of the Empire, you are under arrest!" Another blip suddenly appeared on her rear-display,. Lorna whipped around, unconsciously raising her own blaster at the armed newcomer.

The Jedi was faster, though. The blaster flew from the hand of the Imperial. Lorna was about to lower her own weapon, when yet another blip appeared, crashing right into the shy man from the side corridor. This should be impossible. How can people simply appear like that? She wondered.

"Who the hell are you people?" the Jedi wanted to know.

"Who are you all, and what's going on?" the other newcomer chimed in, igniting a lightsaber.

Great, Lorna thought. Two of them. And on top of it an Imp a chicken and me.

"Captain Thir Isson at your service." The Imperial finally replied. Lorna had never heard of him before, and hoped that neither had Fett. His ties were difficult at the best of times, and old connections had almost cost her her cover a few times.

She took a few steps toward the group, trining the muzzle of her blaster at the ignited saber.

"Fett," he voice grated through the mechanical filters of the helmet. "Boba Fett."

31. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    IC: Kyp

Kyp couldn't help but wonder if all this was a joke or not. Maybe this was all just a bad dream? But if it were his dream, he damn well wouldn't have conjured up an Imp, Boba Fett, a Jedi he'd never seen before and a man about to peel over due to a bad case of the heebie-jeebies.

He tried to think back to the point when he'd arrived on the station but he couldn't remember. He did remember falling asleep in his own bed and waking up on the cold, ill smelling, metallic ground. The most disconcerting part of this all was the fact that he had no idea how he'd gotten to the station. He clamped down on thoughts of abduction by aliens and focused on the matter at hand.

With his hand hovering above the hilt of his lightsaber, he gazed around the newcomers, "I'm Kyp Durron.", he said with a slight smile, "Welcome to the nut house."

Tag: All

32. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

Listening to the conversation, Kev felt very confused. What was this Empire? What kind of Jedi name is Kyp Durron? Who is Boba Fett, and why is he wearing all that armor? He waited until the other Jedi, the one who accidentally knocked him over, introduced himself before he said anything.

Kev felt himself calming down. He inched a little further away from the corner of the intersection, however, because he didn't wish to be so near Boba Fett who he knew to be just around that corner. He wondered how he had gotten here, and if the others were here under the same mysterious circumstances, or if any of them were here by their own design. No, whoever is responsible for this is probably watching from a control room. As he thought this, he looked up and around to see if he could see any holocams.

33. thesporkbewithyou

Feb 13, 2005

Out of the corner of his eye, Thir could see movement coming from a strange looking man. He would have trained his blaster on him, only the weapon was several feet away, and he realized that there was nothing hostile about the man. In fact, his expression was more... puzzled. Thir followed his gaze around the room, and then up to the ceiling.

His mind raced. What could he be looking for? What sort of equipment could possibly be up on the ceiling?

Then it clicked. A camera? A hidden camera then, since it couldn't be seen. But why would anyone have a hidden camera on a dilapidated space station?

But he pushed the dilemma aside as the first Jedi and the Mandalorian introduced themselves. The name Durron sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn't place it and so thought no further. The Mandalorian, however... He froze for a moment as Boba Fett introduced himself. No, he didn't have any personal business with the bounty hunter (and wanted to keep it that way) but who hadn't heard of him? But the last he'd heard, the infamous Mandalorian was at the bottom of a Sarlac's stomach on Tatooine.

"Now that we're all such great friends, I guess the question is do any of you have any idea how to get out of here?" Once they weren't in such close quarters, it would be much easier for him to bring both Jedi in. "And do any of you remember how you got here?" Unconciously, his hand slipped into his pocket and he fingered the ring he'd slipped in immediately upon arrival.

Tag: All

34. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

"I'm Kyp Durron. Welcome to the nut house." the Jedi replied.

"Now that we're all such great friends, I guess the question is do any of you have any idea how to get out of here?" Thir added.

Lorna kept her blaster trained at the still ignited saber of the second Jedi. "I suggest you shut that down before somebody gets hurt," she said, hoping that her tone convey that she was not being the one she worried about.

Then she turned to face Kyp. "Since you seem to know about this place, you might want to do some talking, Durron. I am with Isson in that far that I would like to get off this piece of space junk." She motioned towards the Imperial, ignoring his second question. Running head-first into things and then waking up in strange places was not something that happened to Boba Fett, not even while he was her.

TAG: Kyp, All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.