main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Finding Action Figures

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by anakin_e, Apr 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    I would like to complain that shmi has nothing better to do with her time than complain about the complaints that I make when I have something better to do with my time but do this anyways.

2. krax_13

krax_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2001
    People, please for the sake of the Complaints Department, remember to register your complaints.

I'm just forced to register a complaint about the last two attempted complaints that were not registered.

-Joseph

3. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    I would like to complain that just because I don't type register does not mean they have not been registered. if the post shows up in this thread then it has been registered.

4. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I would like to register a complaint that the complaints department has not shown us the prper way to register a complaint...complaints dept? Hello? You're falling down on the job...!

5. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I would like to register a complaint that with this digression into the prper way to register a complaint, we may never find out the proper way to register a complaint. Sure, prpering is fine and dandy - but who's going to clean up afterwards? And it does tend to frighten the livestock - hence the banning of prpers in rural areas. Let's dispell this notion of having us prper and get back to educational series on the proper way to register our complaints.

6. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    Must...get...Tragic...troll.......

7. THEREALSHMII

Nov 29, 2000
    I'd like to complain that there is not enough people complaining in the Toronto folder.....

8. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I'd like to complain that I was never informed of a location to complain. My complaints have gone unspoken for a long period of time, and if left unregistered, the said complaints become nothing more than irritations.

In fact, I'd like to complain that many of my complaints have degenerated into meer irritations and not full fledged complaints. It's just not right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.