main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Meeting Tuesday

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH (original board)' started by igotajobasatestpilot, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igotajobasatestpilot

igotajobasatestpilot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2003
    kapow! 7pm Tuesday.

it's at doctorbatman's house. 509 N. College Ave.

here be the directions, arrrr: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=509+N.+College+Ave.+columbia,+MO+65201&spn=0.008041,0.014119&hl=en

take 63 north until the Broadway Exit.
    Turn left onto Broadway.
    Follow Broadway for a ways until you hit College Ave. (that's the one right after the concrete overhead walkway thing at Stephen's College).
    Turn right onto College.
    the house is on the left. it's across the street from a gas station. you'll have to park in the parking lot of this little office building that's right next door to the house, since there is no driveway.

also, if you get confused or lost, because i know these directions are crap, you can call my cell. 673-9653.

Chris

2. Creju

Creju Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Unfortunately I don't think I can make it because I have to work but even if I didn't, there is no way my parents are going to let me drive to Columbia by myself so hopefully we can recruit some people form around here.

3. igotajobasatestpilot

Jun 22, 2003
    check your private messages. i can probably give you, and anyone else in jeff, a ride if they can chip a little gas to help. but i guess you're working, that sucks.

4. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Canna make it :( I have devotionals at 7 on Tuesdays.

5. DoctorBatman

DoctorBatman Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    so...I'll see you at 7, Chris! can we still go buy snacks even if it's just me and you?

6. Creju

Creju Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    well I could have gone because I dont have to work tonight but I guess it is too late, i guess ill catch the next one

7. Creju

Creju Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    So what was discussed at the meeting and when will be the next meeting and where is it going to be?

8. igotajobasatestpilot

Jun 22, 2003
    well, it was just the 2 of us. so we briefly discussed what we could do in teh future. events for when he have a steady number, that sort of thing. and then we played jedi power battles.

we're going to try and put some more flyers around, and hand them out at the midnight showing. if any of you guys are going somewhere besides the forum 8, you can take some and hand out flyers there.

before anything can happen with this, we really need more people. so that's our focus for now.

9. Creju

Creju Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    ill make fliers for Jefferson City and see what I can do, I don't know what to put on them though

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Places to put flyers: bookstores, comic shops, toy stores, KMart, Target, etc. Think of places where you go to look for Star Wars stuff, and other people will probably do the same. Community centers might be another place to try, college bulletin boards as well.

11. igotajobasatestpilot

Jun 22, 2003
    Creju, i've made a whole bunch of them already. I'll be in JC this weekend, so i can drop them off for you somewhere.

or, I'll be working at KLIK, the radio station across from the mall. if you stop by Sat or Sun from 2-10pm, i can give you several handfuls of fliers.

12. Creju

Creju Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    I have prom on Sat but i will drop by KLIK on Sunday before i go to work to pick them up. Where exactly would I find you in there?

13. igotajobasatestpilot

Jun 22, 2003
    i'll be the only one in the building. go to the back door, at the bottom. knock on the door, or maybe one of those windows down there. or you can call my cell 673-9653. let me know you're out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.