main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forbidden Jedi Romances -Undeniable Patrimony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by debeautimous, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    (Before TPM)

A long time ago in a galaxy far,far, away.......

It is a time of peace and prosperity in most of the galaxy....

The shock of being awakened from her dreaming was enough to bring a feeling of uneasiness. She surveyed the room. She was safe for now. Anger flushed over her. There had been several attempts on her life. Unfortunately her position as the last royal Empress of the Empyrean system had placed her in great danger. Her planet was strategically placed between dueling systems. She had chosen not to take sides. Instead she used diplomacy and the fact that her planet was rich in many resources to keep peace. Both sides respected her atleast on the surface. There had always been threats but until recently they had not been overwhelming. She spoke to Supreme Chancelor Valorum and asked for assistance.
    She rose and prepared for the day ahead of her. Physically Empress Aurora was stunning. She stood almost 6 feet tall. She had ivory skin and piercing emerald eyes. Her hair was like black and silver silk that she wore in intricate patterns. Today it was braided on top and flowed down past her waist on her left side. She wore a netting of diamonds and emeralds that enhanced the elegance of her ancient crown. Her incredible features alone were enough to open many doors for her. But the true essence that she possessed was a wise and compassionate soul. She was several centuries old and yet appeared no more than thirty. Before she had assumed her birthright of leadership she was educated for 5 decades. She commanded a great army but rarely used force.

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    When informed of the jedis arrival she smiled. She was pleased at the speed of Chancelor Valorum's answer. Qui Gon and Obiwan were led to her private throne room. It was filled with ornate furnishings. The empyrean race was known for their superb craftsmanship. The palace was made of beautiful emerald marble. Empress Aurora was a regal sight dressed in a elegant purple gown that flowed to the floor around her. Both Jedis bowed before her reverently.
    She waved her hand to indicate she desired privacy. Her people left except for her humanoid bodyguard that stood ten feet tall.
    He was fierce looking. He had green skin that made his muscles look larger than they were.
    "Please have a seat. We have a lot to discuss." she said in her usual diplomatic tone. "Chancelor Valorum was vague about our assignment here. You appear to have a tremendous military presence." Qui Gon stated as he looked up at the mountain of protection her bodyguard was. " I am not sure what we can do for you." "Previously, I have never feared assasination attempts however recently my perception has changed, Aurora explained. "I fear that someone close to me is feeding information about my whereabouts to the forces that would prosper from seeing me dead. We have experienced them closer and more frequently.
    Qui Gon knew that she had kept a delicate peace in the area and either of the opposing sides would benefit from destroying her. " I feel that after all these years of having my people serve me loyally I am blind to the source of betrayal. I need your help to give a fresh perspective so that I can identify and eliminate this threat." The empress and the jedi spent several hours discussing the history and possible motives. When they were finished they had dinner and then retired to their chambers.

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Well well well!!

Here I am as promised!!! This looks to be a very promising story and I enjoy Qui-Gon being there as I felt that his presence was only too short in TPM.

I will wait for more to see where this is going but so far it is excellent...very intriguing...will get you hooked from the beginning.....

I am so glad to be the first reply to a story..this is way cool....

Up!!

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you so much! I have been working on it for the last week and finally got the courage to post.

5. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Yeah, this is a good start and I'd be interested in what happens next as well.
    You've a good grip of the language.

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you DamonD! This story does get mushy!! Just a warning. [face_blush]

7. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    sweet then....lets give this a general push...upwards!!!!!

8. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    While the jedi prepared to travel across the planet to meet with the five regional governors and the leaders of Aurora's elite defense army Obi wan asked Qui Gon "Master has this race ever asked for our help?" "Never, they have always been very private and deeply committed to the republic. I do not sense fear from the Empress but I do feel it from her people. It would be disastrous for this region if anything happened to her." Qui Gon replied. "There is something elusive here. Be mindful of what you sense in the force."
    The jedi spent the next month inspecting the Empyrean forces and building a relationship with the governors. Each one had their own special personality and gifts and were placed strategically so that the system would run smoothly. Aurora had hand picked them and insured that each was educated in the field for which they were needed. Each seemed completely devoted to her and the Empyrean way of life. Qui Gon realized why Aurora did not feel that she could identify her would be assasin.

9. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Since the jedi had arrived there were no further murderous attempts but prior to that there had been six in a row. Qui Gon sent Obi wan to speak to the dignitaries of the closest of the dueling systems. Gloaming - which meant evening dusk named for the constant state of dusk the main planet stayed in. Qui Gon returned to the palace to report on their progress or more openly lack of.
    As he approached the Empress' chambers he sensed danger and could smell the pungent odor of burnt flesh. He drew his sword as he entered he saw several of her private guards slain and laying in different areas. When he came in her bedroom he found Aurora with a protective forcefield that could shield her from any lazer blast around her. She deactivated it from a bracelet on her right arm. "What happened?" He asked. "I didn't see it. I only heard it," she replied. At that moment an ominous sound was building. Aurora screamed, "Follow me!"
    She activated another security measure. Her bed popped up and she dived head first in a chute. Qui Gon jumped after her. At that moment a specialty bomb exploded and pumped hundreds of gallons of water into the Empress'private chambers. They slid 200 feet and were drenched by the time they reached the bottom. The Empress ran to a stone door and barely managed to put in the code that opened it before the rest of the water hit. This ancient area was built to protect the royal family. Aurora had never seen it before. It was furnished similarly to the surface and had a bedroom and bath area. Aurora took a jewel from her necklace and placed it on a silver plate. It began to fizz and soon they had fresh breathable air. The Empress was trembling. It was excessively cold. Her clothes were torn and she was bleeding and bruised. She sat down on the coach utterly exhausted.

10. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    i'm upping this so i can find it later. what i have read so far is great!

11. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    i love the idea of a planet in perpetual dusk. that's really neat!

hey, it's getting pretty intense (and mushy is a good thing!) ;)

i like this a lot, debeautimous!

12. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Mush is around the corner. [face_blush] :p
    I got gloaming from the dictionary and it does mean evening dusk.

13. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Interesting....this is moving along faster than i thought.......wonderful!

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    My husband will be hogging the computer so I am not sure how often I can post this weekend. He is playing Ghost Recon. Ha! Ha!

15. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    i finally found this story. good job so far. hopefully you will post soon.

-Mila

16. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    What is this doing in page 5???

*kicks it up!*

17. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  18. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Qui Gon looked down at her with great concern. "Your highness you must get out of your wet clothes." he urged. "Please when we are alone call me Aurora. I don't see a reason for formality." she said shyly.He handed her a blanket. She took off her wet clothes and held the blanket tightly around her. Qui Gon force moved the coach so that it was directly in front of the fireplace. Qui Gon took off his robes and cloak and made a fire without a shirt. She sat there shivering.Her strength had left her. Qui Gon embraced her as he sat down. He felt the Empress relax as she laid her head between his chin and shoulder. The silence between them wasn't uncomfortable. In fact she felt safe and comforted and for once did not have to appear strong.

19. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    ooooooohh!!!
    We're getting to the mush......can't wait!

20. PsychAnakin

PsychAnakin Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2003
    Wazaaaaaaap all :p Deb is talking me into dressing up in jedi clothing for lovemaking to inspire her for this next thread :D

21. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Warning crazy husband loose on the boards!!!

22. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    They shared the embrace long after the room warmed up. Slowly Aurora moved to look up at Qui Gon. "Thank you," she said simply. He smiled warmly and stroked her cheek. As he gazed into her eyes his heart melted. "You are very brave," he stated. "I don't feel brave", she whispered looking down. He pulled her chin up, leaned down and softly kissed her. The moment seemed endless. Something had awakened between them. Both had lived lives of duty. Even thou the Empress was several centuries old romance had never touched her life. Qui Gon had followed a similar path and yet just the thought of her made his heart race. She was a delight to his senses. Soft to the touch, breathtaking to the eye, her voice was melodious, and her fragrance was intoxicating. When their lips parted Qui Gon said "You need your rest." "I know" she conceded. She rose and laid on the bed. She fell asleep quickly. Qui Gon rested on the coach and fell asleep smiling.

23. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Ahh, the old 'get out of those wet clothes' line. Man, I'd shake Qui-Gon by the hand if I could ;)

Still interesting, keep going :)

24. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
  25. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Coming soon more mush!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.