main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Outside of Master Joy's Private Quarters, Coruscant

Miralia had gone quiet as Rasa had spoke. So Rasa decided to enjoy the trees. Rasa grinned, as she sat, letting her tail wave slowly.

She was busy trying to levitate some rocks when her conlink went off. Rasa immediately perked her ears out, as she herd Master's Joy's voice.

"Padawan Rasa, this is MasterJoy. I would like you to please meet me outside my quarters. Thank you."

Rasa looked over at Miralia. "Nowwww, is time to meeet Jeedii Massterrr."

With a powerful leap, Rasa landed gently on the ground. And she began to walk to her Masters quarters. Once she arrived, she saw that her master was already standing outside of her quarters.

"Massterrr." purred Rasa softly as she walked up.

TAG: Jade_eyes, PR1, anyone

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia

Rasa looked over at Miralia. "Nowwww, is time to meeet Jeedii Massterrr."

Miralia's stomach was all in a knot thinking about meeting Master Joy. She didn't know what to expect and wanted to make a good impression.

As Rasa greeted Master Joy, Miralia surreptitiously looked at Joy and felt all her tension melt away. Joy's eyes were wise and kind beyond anything she had experienced. Miralia felt she could ask or say anything and would be heard patiently and suddenly Miralia was looking very forward to her beginning training.

TAG: Joy, Rasa, others

3. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Don't worry, this is not blatant godmoding. [face_laugh] Mr-Fett and I have planned the end of the duel via PM. ;)

IC: Darth Dreadwar, Coruscant

Dreadwar laughed, low and menacingly, as he glared into Cassius' eyes... that filled with the realization that his neck, one vulnerable place in the armor, was exposed. Unfortunately, Dreadwar's lightsaber was too busy dealing with Cassius' vibroblades, but reaching out with his mind once more to direct a lethal sheet of flying metal towards Cassius was possible.

The sheet spun through the air, no longer held aloft by the hand of the Force as it entered the ysalamiri extract field, but still carried by momentum, slicing cleanly through Cassius' neck.

Surprisingly the spurt of blood was minimal; Dreadwar watched as Cassius' helmeted head fell to the floor, and the lifeless body crumpled like a sack onto the floor, one vibroblade clattering to the permacrete ground uselessly, the other still held tight in the bounty hunter's grip.

And then Dreadwar gasped, and convulsed. Gritting his teeth, agony erupted from deep inside him... briefly he was blind... and he realized why. His vast reserves of Force power had finally run out; suddenly even the slightest, smallest employment of telekinetic power seemed far out of reach. He fell to his knees, desperately trying to marshal the strength to force his seemingly failing body to rise, as he heard, as if from far away, the hurried footsteps that heralded Marcellus running towards him.

His back armor had been scorched by Marcellus' flamethrower so completely that Dreadwar knew it's protective capabilities were next to none.

And then a new kind of agony erupted in him, a fiery pain that exploded from his gut. Dreadwar's head instantly tilted towards the intense pain's source, to see a small bulge in his front armor, signifying a beskad blade buried in his gut as far as it could go.

Dreadwar briefly surmised the blade had missed vital organs. If it had pierced his intestines or kidney the life of the Dark Warrior would have been over.

It was the fact he was alive - praise be the nonexistent gods - that gave Dreadwar some new strength, not by his own power, but simply his screaming, raging hatred that resonated deep within the Sith amulet wrapped around his hand. The amulet briefly surged him with a modicum of power, allowing him to wrench himself away from the beskad, stumble to the floor and roll away.

His hate was so strong he knew he could not control it; the Sith amulet, as was its nature, was amplifying it, and would release it whether he liked it or not, perhaps even kill him.

When Dreadwar's roll brought him to face Marcellus he blindly let his tenuous control loose, allowing one last gasp of hatred leave him in the form of a bolt of dim red light. All Dreadwar saw was an explosion of dust where the permacrete had shattered; hopefully Marcellus was either in it's path and had to dodge, or it had distracted him enough.

Dreadwar, grunting in pain, rose to his feet, his right hand, carelessly and thoughtlessly dropping his precious lightsaber on the ground, keeping pressure on the hole in his gut.

The King of Indix ran to the nearby shuttle. The boarding ramp was already lowered. Dreadwar entered the cockpit, swiftly sealing the ramp. He needed to do little but activate the complex, autonomous auto-pilot, inputting the coordinates to the empty zone of lifeless space where his flagship, the Wrath of Vader, waited for him.

A dark anger swirled in Dreadwar's heart. His excessive use of Force power, however attributed to his many Sith talismans it may be, on Coruscant had drained him of his strength, let alone the injury he had suffered at the hands of that cursed bounty hunter. There was no way in the nine levels of Corellian hell that he could create a fleet of Sith illusions in this state, even with his meditation sphere. Would the battle of Corellia be delayed? Not only that, the Fetts had informed the Jedi of suspicious activity in the system... Perhaps something could be done to save his plans,

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Approved by prj1/Masterjoy

Data added since intro post written.

Name: Inquisitor Nelf
    --Age: Not applicable. Where he comes from characters grow by levels, not years. Level 32. This will never change in GAW, so stuck at 32.
    ----Species: Norrathian. Human-elf hybrid.
    -----Eye Color: Black
    ------Hair Color and Style: Full head of brown hair, brushed back.
    -------Skin Complexion: Caucasian with a tanned, faint greenish tint.
    --------Clothing: Sable cloak, black tunic, trousers, shirt. Polished black kneeboots.
    ---------Physique: Strong, muscled, wiry, good condition. Trained to physical perfection by the Inquisitorious.
    ----------Personality: Driven. Troubled by his past, and a subconscious desire to find his two fellow Norrathians. His conscious mind has been honed by the Inquisitorious to embrace loyalty to the Empire, and to want to hunt down jedi.
    -----------Quirks: Favours the accoutrements of his Norrathian past.
    ------------Force Sensitive: Yes. Artificially promoted within him by the Inquisitorious. Already possessed supernatural and magical powers.

Biography
    -Brief History: Norrath - Was a Rescue Ranger with Surefall Paramedics. Travelled the continent, responding to distress calls. As a half-elf, possesses ability to memorise magical spells from spellbook, and cast them on himself and others. Limited to what he possessed at point of leaving Norrath. Includes, ?Camo? temporary invisibility, faster running speed, fire and ice (natural) offensive spells, protective armour spells to make his or others? flesh harder to penetrate. Can assign himself a Bind Point somewhere, and Gate (teleport) himself back to it. Possesses natural telepathy. Now add Sith skills.
    GAW - How he got here is unknown. Worked for the Bureau of Extra-Sensory Intellect, a part of the Senate Bureau of Intelligence, when it became part of Imperial Intelligence.
    Attracted the attention of the Inquisitorious, and was taken to the Deep Core to further develop his abilities, and trained to hunt and interrogate jedi.

Was a long term love of Ysanne Isard, since they worked together on a pre-Empire era operation, but she was killed during the New Republic.

Has been frozen with a new female companion, ready to emerge in the timeline of your game.

--Military History: None.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: His mind is blank as to how he arrived in the GAW universe and how he can get home, and that torments him.

-Lightsaber Blade Color: Crimson. It?s de rigueur at the Inquisitorious.
    --Lightsaber Type: A dual bladed weapon, however, one blade is solid metal.
    ---Hilt Description: When it was time to construct his own lightsabre, he carved out the hilt of his Finely Crafted Sheer Blade, and placed the crystals and components inside.

Personal Ship ? I notice that other character sheets feature capital ships for characters, so if allowed:

I have a Venator-class Star Destroyer, from a previous game, lined up for him.

Name: The Admiral Thrawn

Name: Kate Lockley
    Species: Human
    Description: Blonde woman, red body armour in the manner of Imperial Guard, but that is only because of the operation she was involved with today, not her normal on the Job wear. White Imperial military tunic, knee length skirt, and kneeboots, Grand Admiral's rank plaque.
    Occupation: GCPD / Galactic City Police Department / Imperial Guard
    Position: Detective, ?Special Unit Two: Major Crimes and Missing Persons?.

So, what?s his/her/it?s story, then?:
    Based in name, and occupation, on her namesake in tv?s Angel[, and used by me at least twice before in a Buffy RP game, and in Galaxy at War III

The latest in a series of political assassinations takes place at an elite Coruscant restuarant, claiming the lives of a Senator and his Imperial Intelligence bodyguards.
    The Maitre?d confides to investigators that the security system detects and exterminates non-human visitors, and drops their remains

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy - Forces of Light Interior, Outside MasterJoy's private quarters

Hello, Rassa," MasterJoy replied with a smile. Then she saw another with the Cathar; a young girl. The Jedi leader studied her carefully, and spoke once again to Rasa in calm, soft and cheerful tones.
    I see you have someone with you."

MasterJoy gracefully approached the girl and placed a gentle hand on her left shoulder. "Welcome, young one. There is no need for you to harbor any fear. This academy is a place of light, and no darkness lives here, and nothing associated with evil is allowed here. Be at peace, for you are safe." Removing her hand from the girl's shoulder, she asked, "What is your name, and what planet do you come from?

Why do you wish to learn the ways of the Jedi, and what draws you to the Light Side of the Force?"

The Jedi Grand Master kept one eye on the girl, waiting for a response, and she walked over to Rasa. "I have not forgotten about you, Princess," she said sweetly, stroking the Cathar's back gently. "I have something special for you to do."

TAG: Rasa, Miralia, anyone

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Outside of Master Joy's Private Quarters, Coruscant

"Master." Rassa called out.

"Hello, Rassa," MasterJoy replied with a smile. Then she noticed the girl with Rasa, and began to studied her carefully, and spoke once again to Rasa in calm, soft and cheerful tones.

"I see you have someone with you."
    Rasa nodded. "Yes, Master. She is new to the temple."

MasterJoy gracefully approached the girl and placed a gentle hand on her left shoulder. "Welcome, young one. There is no need for you to harbor any fear. This academy is a place of light, and no darkness lives here, and nothing associated with evil is allowed here. Be at peace, for you are safe." Removing her hand from the girl's shoulder, she asked, "What is your name, and what planet do you come from? "

Before Miralia could respond, MasterJoy added, Why do you wish to learn the ways of the Jedi, and what draws you to the Light Side of the Force?"

The Jedi Grand Master kept one eye on the girl, waiting for a response, and she walked over to Rasa. "I have not forgotten about you, Princess," she said sweetly, stroking the Cathar's back gently. Rasa's right ear flopped down in spite of herself, as her Master gently rubbed her fur. She found herself fighting to keep a straight face, even as her Master continued, "I have something special for you to do."

The ear perked back up again. Something special to do? Now that was interesting. And with MasterJoy, that could mean practically anything. Her tail swished madly behind her, as she waited to see what the 'something special' was that her Master had in mind.

TAG: J_E, PR1, anyone

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Miralia Tarvon
    Master Joy greeted Rasa warmly. Her movements were graceful, her tone soft and welcoming.
    MasterJoy approached Miralia and placed a gentle hand on her left shoulder.

"Welcome, young one. There is no need for you to harbor any fear. This academy is a place of light, and no darkness lives here, and nothing associated with evil is allowed here. Be at peace, for you are safe." Removing her hand from the girl's shoulder, she asked, "What is your name, and what planet do you come from? Why do you wish to learn the ways of the Jedi, and what draws you to the Light Side of the Force?"

Miralia paused before responding, as the Master moved to Rasa. As Miralia saw the Master stroke the lovely Cathar?s fur, her heart was touched ? this Grand Jedi Master with all her wisdom seemed to hold a wealth of sweetness in her soul.

When the Master?s attention returned to her, Miralia smiled and replied: ?I am Miralia Tarvon and I come from Chandrilla. Thank you so much for your words of reassurance; they are a balm to me in all that?s been happening today. The Force sensitivity runs strongly in my family; I am related in past generations to the Horns and Skywalkers. I have an affinity for healing and would like to receive training in the Force-assisted healing techniques and in any other areas of instruction you feel are needed.?

Tag: Prj1, Rasa, any

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Kate Lockley, corridor outside Nelf?s stateroom, the Admiral Thrawn Venator.

The half-elf wedged himself in the doorway, the sole of his left boot hard against the edge of the door to stop it sliding shut on him, and his right shoulder rammed into the opposite jamb.

Back on Norrath, his kinsmen were not noted for their strength, and it was taking everything that he had gotten from SBI (Senate Bureau of Intelligence) and Inquisitorious training to do this, but he was not losing another companion.

His maroon zeyd-cloth cape billowed wildly as atmosphere from within the corridor whipped past him into the room, and funnelled at the cracked window, while he had both hands clasped to Kate?s.

?Hold on!?

?I am holding on!? She retorted in kind.

?Inquisitor Nelf, we are reading a hull breach on your deck.? The bridge reported helpfully from a speaker somewhere in the ceiling.

REALLY! Ya don?t say! In fact, the Dark-sider would have to take some responsibility for said breach, since he had fire-blasted the window of his suite upon hearing that they had awoken in 145ABY, too late to save his Ysanne. His Trip.

The window had not blown out immediately, thank the Force, but even as quick as the two occupants had tried to get to safety, things had gone to Fornax too, too soon.

?Puuulll.? Nelf implored, putting everything he had into bringing Lockley up towards him. Beyond her flailing feet, he could see his port warping as the atmosphere barged its way through the tiny fissures being lengthened in the toughened glase. "Pull, dammit."

?On what?? She gritted back, legs trailing in mid-air behind her due to the rushing of the wind. ?I think I?m losing a boot!?

A noise from the corridor snapped the Inquisitor?s head around, to see a pressure door twenty metres away, start to slowly descend from the ceiling.

?Bridge! Don?t you dare shut that door!?

?Sir, we must. The-? The disembodied voice insisted.

?Don?t. You. Dare. Shut. That. Door.? The power of the Dark Side infused his body as he lost his temper with the jobsworth over in the other tower, and as ever, it coloured the sound of his voice.

The barrier stopped at the height of his knees, focussing the air beyond it to into the smaller gap, where it battered at him like something solid.

Nelf welcomed the new-found strength, and used it to help him pull Katie from both their arms-length distant, right up to him. One hand released her fist, and he cupped it round the small of her back, hugged her to him, and with a final push with his foot, rolled sideways onto the wall proper, while the door to his suite slammed shut, cutting off the tornado-like flow of frigid air.

Flimsis and other detritus settled over the hallway floor, and the noise that had been assaulting his ears, quietened so fast it was disconcerting.

?I got one question,? Kate panted, too exhausted to spit out the hair draped across her face and in her mouth. Her luxurious blonde locks were in extreme disarray, ?how on Oseon did you leave my choob on a sofa, to come hold the door??

?I said, RUN. What should I do, wear a top that says ?FOLLOW ME? on the back??

Nelf unclasped the cape from round his neck, turning into the door to see where the cape was caught.
    ?I liked that cape.? He pointed out, making a conscious effort now to keep off the italics, and calm down a bit. Though trained in the Dark Side, he had had his fair share of special powers before the Inquisitorius had gotten hold of him, so the whole yellow-eyed, playing with corruption thang was not his bag. It was a tool, like his lightsabre, which could be holstered when it was not needed.

?We?ll buy you another one. Or when we next go into a breathable atmosphere, we can open the door and get the rest of it.?

?We might have to drop in on Prakith. If it still exists, they should have spares.?

?Prakith??

?The Citadel Inquisito

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    OOC:

May I have your attention, plese? I am very glad to announce that I have found a Co GM to assist me with running the game until Darth_Cadaverous can return. He is very skilled and knowledgable in the art of roll playing, and I believe that he is up to the task.
    I am honored and glad to have working with me, the one, the only, the awesome Sith-I5!
    . From now on, all character sheet submissions must not only be sent to me, but also to him. Then, he and I will discuss them, and he will act as my advisor concerning the character sheets.
    All major ideas must be PMed to both Sithy and me, so that we may discuss them. Sithy will also be watching your posts for RP issues.

Welcome to your new position, Sith-I5. I look forward to working with you.

I plan to make an IC post sometime tomorrow.

Thank you for your attention. Game on!

:)

10. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Marcellus Fett

Coughing Marcellus opened his eyes as he regained consciousness. He was underneath a pile of rubble that had collapsed on him. "Why am I hear" Marcellus thought trying to remember what had happened. When he tried to move he experienced huge spasms of pain all around his body but he knew he had to get up even though he couldn't remember why.

Like the red flash of lightning that had hit him before Marcellus remembered what happened. He had been fighting a Sith lord with his brother... "Cassius!" Marcellus hit his thrusters and blasted up out of the rubble and ran over to his brother's body.

Dropping to his knees next to the headless body of his brother Marcellus screamed. After a long minute Marcellus rose and blasted off into the sky.

(20mins later)

Bloodied, battered and in an intense amount of pain Marcellus landed on the footsteps of the Jedi Temple and began to run up them only to trip and fall. As he tried to get back up he collapsed again. The last thing he remembered was seeing a bunch of Temple Security guards clustered around him...

Tag: prj1 and anybody at the jedi temple

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta (cameo), Captain Alison Iillor(npc), Nebulon-B escort frigate, Gone in Sixty Seconds.

We?ll gloss over how Mitch got aboard the ship, but he pulled his voluminous tan sleeve over his vortex manipulator as he stepped out of the closet, and then stepped out of the tin-coloured bucket, and kicked it back into the closet.

Around him, if he was not mistaken, the vessel was at Battle Stations, so, he brought out his wrist-device to study a holographic projection of the warship?s interior, then set off for the bridge.

The command deck was alive with frenetic activity as he strode inside from the turbolift at the rear of the chamber.

The young woman sitting in what was clearly the captain?s chair, was speaking to someone at the shipyard, that, if he had to read between the lines, was glad to see her.

?Boy, are we glad to see you!? The voice over the speaker gushed.

Mitch moved to the back of the captain?s chair. From this angle, he could see that she had a full head of red and black hair down to her shoulders, and that her uniform appeared to be an olive-green.

?Well, we figured that someone was trying to pull a fast one, after we didn?t appear to be taking any damage from that fleet at Selonia. And you shouldn?t be able to fly through a warship, I don?t care how big their launch bay is!?

?What about the Galactica?? Mitch put in, from her left elbow, causing her to jump out of her chair and step back from the twi?lek operative. He?d never seen anyone move so fast, aside from himself when someone was banging a spoon on a plate and yelling ?Din dins.?

Don?t ask.

?Who the hell are you? How did you get on my ship??

Heads started to turn, from the crew at their stations.

?I am Kaiser Soze. And everything is alright.? Nifesta assured her, in his best Jedi Mind Trick-in-Play tone of voice.

?Everything is alright.? The officer intoned, her expression relaxing.

?You will sit down.?

?I will sit down.?

He switched to his normal tones, as Alison dropped into her chair. ?Alright, what?s the status??

?We have a fleet of unknown origin harassing the Corellian shipyards. They may be after the ships.?

?Ya think??

Captain Iillor leaned over in her chair, to get a better look at the pale twi?lek towering over her. ?Do you have any suggestions??

?You are going to have to scuttle the fleet.?

Iillor raised an amused eyebrow. ?Well, it's a nice sentiment, but they do outnumber us just a bit.?

Nifesta frowned down at her, momentarily confused. ?No, not that fleet," The twi'lek bounded to the viewport to indicate the shipyards, since he was clearly dealing with an idiot. "that fleet. The one under construction!?

?Are you insane? Do you have any idea of the credit value of those warships down there??

?You can bill me.? Nifesta didn?t care. He wasn?t hanging around long enough for them to get his insurance details! ?Corellia cannot afford to have those ships fall into the wrong hands. These are the decisions naval commanders have to make every day.?

?Fine.? Captain Iillor conceded, slumping into her chair. ?Helm, take us into a low pass over the ?yard; Gunnery, target the engine blocks only. Fire at targets of opportunity.?

The Nebulon-B escort frigate swooped over the nested banks of newly built ships sandwiched between drydock platforms, and interlacing scaffolding, crimson turbolaser blasts raking the sterns of one, then two, of the unmanned starships, fire and vaporised metals blossoming into space.

Tag: Darth Dreadwar?s fleet

Escort Frigate Gone In Sixty Seconds

Hull ? 100%
    Engines ? 100%
    Shields ? 100%
    Taim

12. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Davian Thule

Davian stared at the doors of the Cantina. He walked in and glanced around, his eyes searching, looking for the one who might be able to help him.

"Hey, you gonna buy somethin' or just stand the-" the bartender dropped to the floor his neck snapped.

People glanced at the shadowy figure, and back at the bartender, and went back to their drinks, deciding to to get involved. He walked over to a fat human, with glasses over his face."Gren, you blind fool, I need a favor." The man looked up.

"Who, what... Davian? Davian Thule, whats it been five, ten years?" The old man asked.

"Sixteen." Davian replied flatly. "To long, now look, about that favor."

"You sound different, something wrong son." Gren asked

Davian knew that Gren wasn't his father, infact Gren had helped Davian escape his fathers criminal organition sixteen years prior, but that didn't bother Davian, he had saved the mans life and his ship on that fateful day. "I need a ship, a big one."

Tag: No one really,

OOC : Im BACK!! :D

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Because Im bored silly waiting...

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Temple Gardens, Coruscant

As Rasa listened to MasterJoy and Miralia as they spoke, and she wondered what 'something special' her master had in mind, she began to feel a horrible sensation.

An intense wave of agony and grief seemed to suddenly press its way into the garden, to agony so intense, that Rasa's ears went up in shock, even as a low growl came involuntarily from her throat. Was it the Sith again? Was he going to attack...

No.

This was someone in pain. More of the mind, than of the body. Rasa leaped off her perch, and began to move, without waiting for her Master. She might get into trouble for it, but the sensation was so strong, that Rasa felt compelled to follow it to its source.

Soon, her nose came into play, as she soon smelled something she knew the smell of quite well.

Blood.

She hastened her force steps, and soon arrived near the entryway of the temple. One of the hunters Rasa had seen earlier was there, trying to walk, but falling into a heap.

"MasterJoy know him!" Rasa commented as she ran up to him, seeing that he was in injured badly. What happened? Where was the other one? And the other Padawan that had been sent out as well?

"Call the healer.." Rasa ordered, even as she reached for her comlink. Not that she figured she would need it, as she was sure her Master had felt the disturbance as well. But just in case...

"Master. ONE of the hunters has returned..."

She then looked at the hunter. "Rest." she said softly. She could not do the sleep command that well, but with his injuries, it probably would not take much. She sat next to him, her tail flickering gently as she waited for him to be gathered, and taken to the healer's ward.

TAG: J_E, PR1, Mr. Fett, anyone

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy, Forces of Light Interior ? Outside MasterJoy?s private Quarters

Just as MasterJoy was about to respond to the new padawan, she felt something; a feeling that she had not felt in sometime, and knew it as pain. At the same time, the Jedi saw Rasa exit without permission, but no punishment would be given. Apparently, the Cathar felt the same thing that the Jedi leader had, and was going to investigate.
    Turning to Miralia, MasterJoy said, ?Please, follow me, and be quick. There is trouble.?

MasterJoy opened the door that led outside the academy, and hurried down the steps. Just then, she heard her comlink. It was Rasa, informing her of the situation. As the Jedi continued to walk fast toward the site of the disturbance that she and Rasa had sensed through the Force, the Jedi responded to her padawan in calm tones. Thank you, Rasa. Understood. Stay there. I am on my way. MasterJoy out.?

Ariving at the entrance of the academy, the Jedi Grand Master saw a figure on the steps. Breaking into a run, she reached the foot of the steps. Tears streamed down the face of the Jedi as she wept bitterly, shamelessly, and freely. She knew this man. It was Marcellus Fett, but his brother was not with him.

Moving to one side of the injured Bounty Hunter, Masterjoy knelt, and gently taking his hand, spoke softly through her tears. ?hello, Marcellus. Just relax, my dear friend, you are safe, and your wounds will be taken care of immediately. The healers are coming. I feel in my heart that your brother, Cassius is dead. If this is so, then I am very very sorry for your loss, my friend. When you can, we will talk, but for now, just rest. Help is here.?
    The Jedi rose and stepped aside to make way for those who were approaching.

Two medics arrived with a stretcher to carry Marcellus to the academy?s medical center. They lifted his body on to the stretcher as gently as possible, but quickly, taking his vital signs, and looking concerned as they took the Bounty Hunter away.

Turning to Rasa and Miralia, MasterJoy, drying her tears, said, ?I must go to the Medical Center. If you wish to come, that's fine, but if not, then you may find something to do until I call you. Rasa, please keep your comlink close. I will be in touch soon. I just want to see that Marcellus Fett is going to live.?
    Giving Miralia her equipment that she would need around the academy and out in the field, she said, ?This is for you, Padawan Miralia. Welcome to the Forces of Light Jedi
    Academy. May the Force be with you in your training, young one. You will hear from me soon."

With that, the
    Grand Master bowed to the padawans and gracefully walked away toward the Medical Center.

TAG: Rasa, Miralia, Marcellus, anyone

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy- Temple Gardens,- Heading for Hanger Deck - Coruscant

As Rasa reported the situation to her master, she heard MasterJoy reply back on her comlink, "Thank you, Rasa. Understood. Stay there. I am on my way. MasterJoy out.? So, Rasa sat. And as she did, she began to once again have that nagging feeling come to her, even as she sat with the hunter. Her thoughts were interrupted at the entrance of MasterJoy.

Arriving at the entrance of the academy, the Jedi Grand Master broke into a run, she reached the foot of the steps. Tears streamed down the face of the Jedi as she wept bitterly, shamelessly, and freely.

Rasa felt embarrassed, and moved back. Why was her Master welling up tears for the man? Sure, to feel the pain of others, that Rasa understood. But the display... was there something more to them? Rasa flattened her ears as she stepped back.

Masterjoy knelt, and gently taking his hand, spoke softly through her tears. "Hello, Marcellus. Just relax, my dear friend, you are safe, and your wounds will be taken care of immediately. The healers are coming. I feel in my heart that your brother, Cassius is dead. If this is so, then I am very very sorry for your loss, my friend. When you can, we will talk, but for now, just rest. Help is here."

Dear friend?

The Jedi rose and stepped aside to make way for those who were approaching. Rasa faded more to the background. The new girl showed up just then, and Rasa found herself staring at the ground.

Two medics arrived with a stretcher to carry the hunter to the healers ward.
    Turning to Rasa and Miralia, MasterJoy, drying her tears, said, "I must go to the Medical Center. If you wish to come, that's fine, but if not, then you may find something to do until I call you. Rasa, please keep your comlink close. I will be in touch soon. I just want to see that Marcellus Fett is going to live."

Rasa mumbled something, and nodded, taking another step back. Rasa HATED going to the healers ward. She had to be really injured to go there. She had been very sick once, and the stay there had not been pleasant, so it was a place she preferred not to return to, unless necessary.

Giving Miralia her equipment that she would need around the academy and out in the field, she said, "This is for you, Padawan Miralia. Welcome to the Forces of Light Jedi Academy. May the Force be with you in your training, young one. You will hear from me soon."

And once again, Rasa was left.

Abandoned. Ignored.

This was certainly NOT how she imagined how being an apprentice would be. Her ears dropped, even as her tail slowly drooped and wagged slowly. She turned, and walked slowly into the temple. It was no joy, to being the Padawan of the head Master. She had imagined going on assignments, or at least being able to learn at the side of such a person, with so much to teach and for Rasa to learn.

But instead, Rasa was quickly realizing that her Master was so busy with temple dealings, that Rasa was felling ignored, and left behind, while time after time again more important stuff came up, and she ran off, leaving Rasa.

MasterJoy wouldnt probably even remember what she had said earlier.

Rasa turned, and slowly walked back into the temple, a soft sound coming from the back of her throat. She didnt want to return to the garden. She sighed softly. She wanted to work on her lightsaber. But her heart wasnt really into it. She had to be focused, in order to work on her saber, or else she could lose a chunk of fur, in a mistake. THAT much, she did know. She wasnt hungry. Could take a nap...

Rasa turned suddenly, and headed for the temple's hanger. At least she could work on her ship. That always made her feel better. And if not, she could curl up it the darkness inside...

Rasa headed for the hanger, her ears down as she slowly walked the corridors. She looked down at her comlink, and considered turning it off. She didnt care at the moment. Instead, she shook her head, and just stuffed it into her pouch. She forced herself to think abou

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Co-GM OOC: Darth_Dreadwar, I am quite impressed with the level of planning you have gone to, to take the Corellian shipyards, however, getting that fleet is too much of a superweapon. At the very least, we want to make you work for it.
    My role with Mitch, here, is to present the shipyards with some defenses; and in the long run, get some infra-structure going, so you Sith just don't roll over us.

I will look into this. Sensors are good, don't get me wrong, but who would design them to detect Force illusions?

[b]IC: Mitch Nifesta, Captain Alison Iillor, Missica the Selonian[/b], the [i]Gone in Sixty Seconds[/i] Nebulon-B escort frigate.
    [color=red]Location: Corellian Shipyards[/color]

Half-a-dozen of the ships under construction in the drydocks below, had their rear sections gashed by laser fire, and glowed from within with the flames caused.

At this point, the twi?lek interloper noticed that the capture fleet had made no move to interdict them. He stood by the captain?s chair with his arms folded, radiating the supreme confidence that came from being a near immortal Force-user, though he was neither Sith, nor Jedi. Also, he operated with the remit of a higher authority, though one whose identity, wild rontos would not be able to drag out of him.
    ?[b]Alright, cease fire.[/b]?

A lance of crimson energy stretched across the port, to obliterate the rear of another destroyer, shrapnel and engine nozzles blossoming up and away from the scaffolding around it.

?[b]Oi![/b]?

?[color=royalblue]Missica?[/color]? Captain Iillor called sharply.

?[color=chocolate]Sorry Captain, that one got away from me.[/color]?

Mitch looked towards the voice, not knowing prior to that, which of the bridge crew was operating the turbolasers, and found that he was looking at a brown-furred biped, it?s head not unlike that of an otters. A large bushy, metre-long tail, flicked at the deck to the right of the gunner's chair.
    This was a true Selonian, and looking around, the twi'lek realised that he had not noticed how many of the bridge crew were non-human.

?[b]It?s alright.[/b]? Mitch looked back down at the commander next to him. ?[b]Punch up a scan of the enemy fleet, will you, Alison?[/b]?

A dark repeater screen on the wall flickered as it powered up, the eventual picture showing the distant metallic specks floating at range.

?[b]Not the most aggressive taskforce in the cosmos, are they?[/b]? The SGIS agent mused, wondering if he had been a bit hasty attempting to scuttle the shipyard?s manifest. He raised a hairless eyebrow as her sensed something out there. "[b]Hello-[/b]"

?[color=royalblue]Hello?[/color]? Iillor echoed, uncertain.

"[b]-I sense a disturbance in the Force.[/b]"

The Captain looked up at the imposing figure, radiating understanding. ?[color=royalblue]You're a jedi?[/color]?

"[b]No,[/b]" the Force Vampire muttered absently, concentrating mentally on the opposing force of ships, trying to follow up on what he had just detected. The minds of several among those vessels radiated a single name. And a dawning realisation that they had not packed enough 'fresher paper. "[b]but I have some in me. Does the name, 'Mantisa', ring a bell?[/b]"

[b]Tag: Attack fleet[/b]

17. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: sith-I-5, I believe it works the opposite way round; Sith illusions are designed to fool sensors.

All works in which such Sith magic appears, this is the case. Check out Tales of the Jedi. ;)

I apologize for my lack of response; I have been extremely busy of late. You'll see a huge post from me later on today. :D

BTW, I would have been disappointed if there wasn't a fight. [face_mischief]

18. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Forgive me for my tardiness once again.

Working on my post now... promise to have it up within a few hours!

I will be working under the assumption Sith illusions show on sensors.

BTW, Sith-I-5, will you be forming and leading a new 'faction' in the RPG?

19. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The dejarik pieces had been placed, and then they were moved, moved by an invisible master hand hidden in a distant shadow. These pieces were the pieces of war, and within a few minutes that seemed like seconds, the Battle for the Corellian system had begun.

Panic engulfed Corellia. Terror consumed Selonia. Horror entrapped Drall. Chaos reigned on the twin worlds, Talus and Tralus. The inhabitants of all five inhabited worlds of the system could do little but react with gasps of fear and worried, attentive eyes as they tracked the progress of the conflagration that they faced, hoping, and for the comparitively few Corellians that were more religious, praying that their valiant defendors would repell the invasion.

It all started with a great spaceship, like a giant dagger, rising from Tralus, the Galactica-class Star Destroyer, flagship of recently deceased crime lord Jom Mantisa and his crime syndicate, the Reapers. However, it was accompanied, as best as visual sight, sensor arrays, droid photreceptors and Force probing could tell, by dozens of Galactica-class Star Destroyers. These fearsome warships, bristling with advanced weaponry, however, were not real, merely realistic phantoms spawned by a dark mind that meditated far, far away.

As the first shots were fired, and illusions of war droids, accompanied by thugs and assassins, swarmed Tralus, a fleet dropped out of hyperspace. Dozens of Mantisa's battleships could be barely seen within the unbelievably vast fleet of Galactica-class Star Destroyers, smaller frigates and gunships, all spewing waves of starfighters.

The Galactica-class was similar to the earlier Pellaeon-class, however it's shields and armament were greater, as it was equipped with 5 heavy turbolaser batteries, 10 medium turbolaser batteries, 80 heavy turbolasers, 80 ion cannons, and an assortment of smaller turbolasers, ion cannons, flak cannons, proton torpedo bays and tractor beam projectors. Overall, it was a beefed up, yet sleeker version of the Pellaeon, complete with new propulsion systems and the latest innovations.

The smaller ships of the fleet, both illusionary and real, posed significantly less threat and mostly served as escorts, and some as cannon fodder. Of course, there was the fact the illusions were drawing over 95% of enemy fire, as they seemingly attacked Selonia, Drall, Tralus and Talus, and the real danger, the Reapers' fleet, suffered barely a scratch as it charged, accompanied by a smaller fleet of illusions, towards the Corellian shipyard.

However, once it clashed with the main defense fleet, the real action began.

[b]IC: Darth Dreadwar, Wrath of Vader[/b]

Darth Dreadwar's eyes were clenched tightly shut, the red glare hidden from view, his teeth gritted, as he poured every scrap of power into creating and maintaining the massive fleet of Sith illusions from so far away.

He was once again aboard the Wrath of Vader, in the ancient Sith meditation chamber that bolstered his power and allowed him to create the phantom ships, which itself was lurking in a stretch of interstellar space, not so far from Coruscant, the planet the Sith Lord had attacked and escaped from in a wasteful mission.

Images of his escape from Coruscant swirled in his dark mind as he strained. He had declared himself Dark Lord of the Sith, and had then collapsed into unconsciousness. Thankfully his stolen freighter had reverted from hyperspace as instructed, and he had boarded the Wrath of Vader. He was swift to offer his lowest servants a chance at "living as the most powerful Force-sensitive of all time" in the afterlife, if they sacrificed themselves to him. Of course, within minutes he had hundreds of sapients not only happy to be drained of life but actively giving their life essence to him. The result, along with the sorcery of his most skilled Core of Power sorcerers, was the healing of the grievous wound he had received at the Fett brother's hand.

Still, a stab in the gut was hard to recover from, even when several hundred sapients' life force had been drained and Sith alchemy performe

20. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Davian Thule

Thule landed on the desolate planet of Mustafar, disnat volcanic erruptions sounded in the difference. "Perfect" Thule breathed to himself. He sent the message to the Jedi Temple - "Master Joy, I assume you still know who I am, Im sending you my coordinates, If youre not afraid of the Dark side, come, face me, bring your Order with you." Thule aslo sent a similar message over the force rippling out hopefully to the Sith lord. The message was clear, come and get me, and send your best. Thule waited, patiently planning his victory speech.

Tag All

21. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Darth Dreadwar, Wrath of Vader

All Jedi and Sith possess special gifts. Many know not of the gift they possess, many do yet don't appreciate them, and only few do yet strive to improve. Even rarer, and perhaps more incredibly, some have no knowledge of their gift yet they use it with great proficiency through pure instinct.

Darth Dreadwar, Dark Lord of the Sith, did not know for certain in what category that young Jedi... Davian Thule... fell, but he suspected it was the latter. He was fairly certain Thule was truly gifted with radiating his presence through the fabrics of the Force, for surely only one thus could send a message, a challenge, rippling through the Force to be heard and felt. Even then, the Sith God-King of Indix knew that if he weren't so deeply immersed in the Force, his senses and powers heightened tenfold through the ancient Sith meditation sphere, and hadn't already met Thule, he wouldn't have picked up the stray message.

It was full of the beauty of the dark side, and it was a challenge.

How presumptuous, Dreadwar sneered.

Mistake.

Sensing the message, and the distracting anger that had resulted, had split his concentration... the tiniest amount, yet the effects were immediate, and if it weren't for Dreadwar's supreme control of will, disastrous to his plans.

The most minor illusions in the Corellian system - the illusions of small fighters and shuttles far away from the Corellian defense fleet - vanished. Briefly Dreadwar prepared to create them once more, however he knew a ship winking out of existence and appearing again would be suspicious. Thankful it was only several dozen small illusionary ships far from the action, and that his illusions of Galactica-class Star Destroyers surrounding Mantisa's flagship were still bearing down on the Nebulon-B escort frigate, he decided to let them remain invisible. Hopefully, the Alliance forces would pick up the disappearance of the ships and believe the enemy possessed cloaking devices... potentially resulting in further (and wholly unnecessary) worry, attention and thus chaos.

Mentally filing a thought away in his mind, that Thule would either bow before his will or be swatted from this plane of existence like a fly, Dreadwar returned to guiding the illusions ever closer.

Mantisa's flagship spewed energy bursts at the Gone in Sixty Seconds.

TAG: Sith-I-5, Draco_Drake

22. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Dreadwar didnt you just use up all your force power fighting? How can you use the force to heal yourself?

23. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    1. He's not healing himself by his own power... rather, he's convinced his servants to sacrifice their own energies (of the Force, of life) and give it to him.

2. His most powerful sorcerers performed Sith alchemy on him, to heal him.

3. Apparently there's been some passage of time in-game... (All of Dreadwar's forces have already been deployed and attacking Corellia).

4. He's not fully healed yet. He still feels aches, pains and of course his Force powers are neglible.

Hope that answers your question. I myself would have had Dreadwar recuperate and nurse his wounds over a few days, but sith-I-5 introduced the attack on Corellia (including Sith illusions which necessitated Dreadwar's active participation) a little earlier than I had planned so I had to skip over that. ;)

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Approved by GM prj1

Co-GM OOC:

Littledawg
    , you went from asking someone for a ship, to landing on Mustafar. Sorry, you will need to do an inbetween post, showing such details as your chosen starship, getting in, negotiating with pilot/pilot droid (since your bio did not say anything about Davian being able to fly) to get to Mustafar, lifting from Tatooine, jumping into hyperspace, ?do you see where I am going with this?

How does Davian even know about Mustafar?

Darth Dreadwar

Oh boy. Where to begin.

I had to discuss the first of your two posts with the guys at Logic and Reason: Special Victims Unit, and then wait for them to stop laughing.

1. Situation at Selonia is invalid. I already covered that in my post that introduced the Gone in Sixty Seconds.
    We, the Selonia Navy, discovered we were not taking any damage, and could fly through your illusions.
    The Neb-B was released to respond to the Corellian shipyard distress call.

2. Assume what you like, but you have no logical grounds for believing that the entire populations of the Corellian constituent worlds are even going to know what your man is doing, let alone erupt into chaos and terror.

Besides, this is the Corellian System we are talking about, historically resistant to all types of mega threats, the Empire, the Yuuzhan Vong, the Galactic Alliance.

In my humble opinion, your Sith Lord and his Pants Illusions are not going to cause them any particular heartache!

My intermediate decisions, pending validation or countermand from prj1:

1. Assume what you like, re. Sith Illusions already deployed. Other players can decide for themselves, how their sensors react to them.

2. No more posting reactions for whole planets. Too much of a superpower. And makes no sense.

Mr Fett, I recommend bringing the deceased brother back; he was inside an ysalamiri bubble, so DD wouldn't know what was wearing the suit, anyway.

An important point: Forces is an RPF roleplay. Not canon Star Wars, not Tales of the Jedi. The GM is the ultimate authority on what flies in this game, regardless of the justifications you or I can come up with to support our actions.

Alright, play on.

25. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC:

1. Do explain what you mean by the "situation at Selonia." Are you saying the Sith illusions would be immediately dismissed as phantoms? Do explain how one could differentiate between an illusion and the real thing.

2. I was mainly adding in a little bit of 'poetic' reaction, and certainly not 'taking control' of entire planets and their reactions. However, do remember an awful lot of posts, reactions, and details... weeks of such... was gone when you introduced the Battle of Corellia, so I've had to work best with what I've got, which isn't much, I must say. Also, you would have to explain why the Corellians wouldn't notice vast fleets surrounding every one of the system's planets.

As for the Sith illusions, perhaps you could take a look at the Wookieepedia articles on the subject, if you don't have Tales of the Jedi on hand.

Per validation or countermand from prj1, I will be forced to leave this RPG.