main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QC French Translators

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jaymach_RalTir, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaymach_RalTir

Jaymach_RalTir Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I wasn't entirely sure where to post this so please, if this is in the wrong forum, can moderators please move it to the correct one.

Anyway, onto my plea; I'm looking for either one, or some, people who can understand the written French language at least reasonably well. The reason for this is that I have in my posession several roleplaying magazines (both Backstab's and Casus Belli's) which contain Star Wars material which can not be found in any other source. I would like these translated into English both so that I can understand them, as I don't speak a word of French myself (not quite true, there are one or two words) and also so that I can add the information derived from these magazines to the Wookieepedia. Any help would be appreciated and so, if you would like to volunteet, please either PM me on this username, leave a message on my talk page over on the Wookieepedia, which I generally check more than here I have to admit, or contact me through either e-mail or one of the many Instant Messengers which I use. Contact details for these can be found both on my profile here, as well as even more so on my user page over on the Wookieepedia.

Thank you in advanced to anyone who responds to this plea.

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    They published french only Star Wars RPG magazines???

What...

When...

Where...

I wouldn't trying.. would you mail them to me? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.