main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fresno Sucks!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    well... it does, as a fanforce! i hear crickets chirping in the background every time i come to look to see if anyone posts here... there has got to be more fresnans out there that like star wars and stuff... i dunno about you guys but i'd like fresno to become a fanforce... we could build a website and do all the things needed to become one! but no... there is no one ever in here to post anything...

2. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i have noticed the lack of posts in this board also. come on people! where are you?

3. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    seriously!!! where is everyone?

4. Bender

Bender Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 1999
    phht, nobody wants to admit they live in Fresno

5. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i'm guessing that you are not from fresno... i'm not proud to live here... i want to move... far far away from here...

6. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I DON'T live in Fresno but I live in Clovis. I was born in Fresno and personally I think Visalia (where I have been living up untill now) is the Hick capitol of the world!!!!!!!!!

7. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I was born in Fresno and personally I think Visalia (where I have been living up untill now) is the Hick capitol of the world!!!!!!!!!

Wait until you travel to the Redding/Anderson area, then you will see the origin of hicks. The San Joaquin Valley gets an unfair rap, sometimes. There are plenty of us who aren't hicks here. Believe me....when you see the Shasta County folks, you'll never use the word "hick" the same again.

8. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    This time I want you to think of the nWo theme!!! :D Im sorry guys, I cant help it. IMO, there is no theme song that evokes the same feeling, even my beloved Imperial March!!! Enough of my marking out, what were the requirements for getting a fan force club going?

Merced is pretty hickish too. I hear Oregon and Washington are the hotspots to be nowadays. Did you guys know that you are breathing the worst rated air in the United States? Only if Naboo was available, eh????

New...New... New.. New World Order, insert theme here, heheheh!!!

9. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    I think someone is OBSESSED with the Imperial theme. We had to play that in band. Ya know what REEEEEEAAAAAAAALY SUCKS!? I have Asthma and I live in Clovis. In fact, I live pretty darn close to Riverpark, about 5 minutes away!!!! That realllllly sucks!!

10. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Yeah!! I also have asthma and I'm STUCK in clovis too!! (technicly, my grandma's house is in fresno but it's in clovis - whatever)!! I say we all go to the new Barns and Noble and hang out in the sci-fi section!! Why? Cause it's a really nice sci-fi section!!! YEAH!!!

11. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    That would be GREAT. I am begging my mom to let me go but she is being evil and eon't let me.

12. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i had asthma nut i grew out of it. ya know, i havent been to the new barnes & noble yet. maybe we all should meet up there or something.

13. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    well we do work right across the street, we should go before, or something...

14. Sparticus

May 1, 2002
    Yeah!! Maybe that could be our first Fresno Chapter meeting or something - there's a little sitting area right next to the sci-fi section too... :D

15. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i just realized i typed nut instead of but in my last post. im a retard!

16. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
  17. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    you big asthma nut!

18. Jedi-Roxy

Jun 13, 2002
    Oh, where do you work? I think the Barnes and nobles would be a great meeting place. Surrounded by Star Wars and other sci-fi stuff.

19. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    i just went to the new barnes and noble and its pretty nice. i think that would be a good place to meet.

20. Sparticus

May 1, 2002
    So... when should we do all this? I'm free for most of the week - heck I'm almost always free!!! Maybe we can meet during the day when its hot (gooood AC.... *drools*) then go get some ice cream! :)

21. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    mmm... ice cream

22. Sparticus

May 1, 2002
    Hee hee, other Sci-fi... Discworld ROCKS!! Mwa ha ha!!!

23. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Meh. I'll post. Though I'm not gonna say which city since I don't like posting my location on the net :)
    But I'll leave it at if there was ever a meeting, I could go to it :)

24. Jedi-Stalker

Jedi-Stalker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2001
    what? you mean porterville?

25. jedivalens

Apr 2, 2001
    What ever happened to Jedi-Roxy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.