main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC funeral march???

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    is it time to hang up the boards almost? does anyone really check them anymore? has everyone moved to myspace? even Matt is on myspace now LOL I must say we had one hell of a run... lord grant us something new to keep the post count growning.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    We arent posting as much right now, no. But I'm not going to repeat myself on this whole doom and gloom thing, because its completely bogus. I still see alot of the members, OFTEN, and hang out with them. We will have another meeting, and hopefully soon, however last time, the only ones who even showed up at Eddies were the ones who get together there most of the time, anyways! Thats fine, because things come up and people have things to do, but thats a far cry from something silly like writing us off here. And remember, its not about the post count, its about the people.

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    i'm not calling the group doom and cloom bro i'm just thinking that we've grown past the boards by chance is all man. so take your pill and calm down bro. i'm not saying a damned thing about the group breaking up i was just wondering if we had evolved thats all but whatever man you seem to afraid of change on this one. Just keep in mind though bro that this place is my homepage still and so I check the boards dozens of times a day.

4. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    *Pulls his katana and points it in Kazuma's direction, showing a facial expression of great dissapointment*
    Have you lost your marbles, boy????????-----------Don't answer that.
    I thought that, too, but it was clarified a while back that no one has abandoned.....
    Evolved...grew past the boards....??
    Star Wars is a way of life for 75 percent of the people on these boards!!lol
    There's no growing past it!!
    THIS is where it started...and one day, not now--one day, it will finish!!
    Have you learned nothing from our ancestors, boy???
    "We will not forget---who we are---or where we come from."
    -That's what the Emperor said in The Last Samurai.
    *Turns his back and sheathes Masamune....*
    And if I hear "More story"....I will have to make you more feminine....it will come in time.

5. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    But you all must understand that with the evolvement of how busy we are and how the boards were really kept up by about 10 really active posters and now none of them hardly post plus the fact that there are weddings and new women and opposite sides of the country and so many things that have caused the nature of our ability to interact here as well. not to mention that there is nothing starwars new out that does also make things more likely that the boards would diminish in use. I say we had one hell of a run. I mean think about the fact that the only people that had more posts that us were ENTIRE FRIGGIN COUNTRIES~!~! I say congrats and good run but yes It CANNOT be denied that there are more posts in the group on myspace than there have been here in the last month. And i'll tell you why that is, with myspace we are able to keep better contact with eachother while expressing more individuality and we feel much closer than we do on these boards. So i'm sorry that people take this offensively... well not realy because what I was trying to say was a good thing, perhaps should have named the subject better, but still no need to fear that we can grow seperately. I do try every weekend to make it out eddies when i know something is going on but I really have reached a new evolutino in my life right now that demands more time and please don't feel like I am trying to neglect you guys. Well i'm gonna leave this alone now I hope I explained things well enough...

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    There's new Star Wars stuff out all the time. I don't post about it anymore, because there's only a handful of the group who care/collect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.