main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future of the club

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi, Everyone, I haven't even begun thinking about our next meeting until just now. I've been so busy with things I keep neglecting other things and I'm sorry about that.
    First off, please pipe up when everyone would like to have the meeting this month and where they think they's like to hold it. Dues are also due since it is the start of the New Year.
    Please post agenda ideas and we will get something set up. I thought the New Years party was a great success. I'm really excited for Republic Commando on XBox and I think we could all have a lot of fun with that..

126 days until Episode III!

2. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Since it's already the 2nd Wednesday of the month and we're just now talking about the January meeting, perhaps we should bump it to next Friday (the 21st) to give more people time to plan. Besides, we need to decide where we want to hold this meeting, and what we want to talk about.

The future of the club should be at the top of the agenda list, for starters.

3. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    So is there a meeting this Friday?

4. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Actually, the meeting is going to be next friday, the 28th at The Crossing. It will be at the normal time, 7pm. We will be having pizza, and everyone has to buy their own drink.

Hope to see everyone there.

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    yeah, sorry the meeting is so late this month. I hope to have things back on track as we get ready for Revenge of the Sith. I met with the 501st group the other day and have a few ideas to discuss with the club. Hope to see everyone there.

6. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    There's much cool stuff coming up, with the new trailer in March, Clone Wars on DVD and new episodes, and of ROTS. But what's kinda scary is what to do after May 19th...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.