main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Georgia Renaissance Festival...

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Thumperider, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumperider

Thumperider Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Anyone going Memorial Day weekend? I will be there Sat, Sun and Monday, in costume. Silly...renaissance, of course!!! Maybe we can meet for a spot of tea?
    Cheers!
    Mary

2. BlueLoriSaber

BlueLoriSaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    I'm gonna go on Memorial Day!!! I'm so flippin' excited about it too. I've been waiting for a day that I will have off so I could make it out there. I don't have a Renaissance costume though. :( I do have a cloak!!! But it was made so I wouldn't freeze at C3 while I was Slave Leia.

3. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    It all depends on how warm it is that weekend. I really prefer Ren faires that are held when it's cold outside. Just makes it feel more like the Renaissance to me.

Of course, I might just head back to the theater for still more viewings of Ep3. 8-}

4. Thumperider

Thumperider Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    I too, prefer cooler weather, but... I have garb for hotter too. I really prefered the fall festival, but they quit having it because the vendors wouldn't come, saying they could make more money at other faires. I will be out all three days, dress depending on the temp, but will be in costume.

5. krash32

krash32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2004
    :eek:. I am going Memorial day also. :). No costume though... Have only been once, when I was like 9 for a school field trip. 10 years later lol.

6. JediPrincess37

JediPrincess37 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    I'm quite new to the boards, but I'm from the southeast Atlanta area, and will be at the Renaissance Festival tomorrow (Sunday), also in costume. I only live about 10 minutes away from it.

Good to be here; hope to talk to you all soon :)

~Leia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.