main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Goldmember

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Calli, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    heh anyone else seen Signs yet? hehe I should start posting non spoiler reveiws of flicks hehe

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    No i havent seen it. I like to see my movie in the theater first :p so i'll wait til the 2nd

3. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    I thought Signs wasn't coming out until the 2nd or 4th of Aug? I can't wait. So please Ed, don't spoil it. Okay? Should we plan a group outting for the showing? I am game. What about happy hour for Kenzi and Billy? I think Jamie is up for it and I bet we could get others to show. Kenzi and Billy, what are your thoughts and plans?

4. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm up for a FF viewing of Signs. Heck, I'm always up for an ADULT gathering!
    I LOVE my son & have a great time w/ him but sometimes mommies need "adult play time" themselves. Uh... that may be the wrong way to phrase that... almost sounds like a movie title on Playboy [face_blush]
    Anyway, I'm interested in getting something together w/ Billy & Kenzi also. Lisa, sounds like you've got some ideas... take the reigns girl & get this thing going!!

5. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    please note the phrase.. non spoiler... in my above post... non spoiler befine defined by Ed's Consise Dictionary as... Non spoiler - 1) speaking/writing/ or otherwise communicating about a movie/book/etc without giving away significant plot details and/or events 2) some that does not spoil

Thank you and we now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

Please note that the above viewpoint is my own and does not nor should it be construed as constituting the opinion of Tulsa Fan Force, Fan Force.net or its subsidiaries. In other words...no law suits please...thank you.

6. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Ed, you are so funny and geeky! ;) :) I read right past the "non" and just saw spoiler. Sorry!

Jamie, girl!, don't tell me to take the reigns! Ask anyone of my old boyfriends, it's something I love to do. [face_mischief] Watch out TFF! hehehe!

7. Shadoe42

Aug 30, 2001
    I think we are getting into the realm of To Much Info at this point :)

8. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! I know, and I was just being silly! ;) I shouldn't throw everything out on the boards. I am sooooo ready for this day to be over with!

9. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    The Signs idea sounds cool, as does the Billy and Kenzi thing (if I'm invited that is). Also, my plans for this weekend are....well I have no plans for this weekend and would like to change that. If anyone else is free and interested in getting something together let me know.

10. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Of course you are invited DORK! You are part of the group, so it's a given!

11. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Oh ok, well I just didn't want to assume.

12. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I apologizie for the unauthorized release of the "She Beast"! Lisa, come back to us & put the animal back in it's cage! J.K. :D

You should arrange this outing b/c I don't ever go out & wouldn't know where to have the gathering. Mike & I didn't really party too much unless it was a special occasion, & then we would usually go dancing downtown or something. Happy Hour sounds cool b/c it would be CHEAP, but maybe somewhere that would have appetizers or something for people who don't like to drink. So start brainstorming girl... that was safe to say, wasn't it?!?!

13. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] Jamie, you haven't seen anything yet! But I will keep it clean for everyone. Plus, like Ed said, too much info.! Not everyone and their dog needs to know about my personal likes and dislikes.

I will work on the plans. I was thinking about next weekend, but I haven't heard anything from Billy and Kenzi. Once I get that info, I will post ideas and see what everyone wants to do. Deal?

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Joey, I have plans for tonight and Saturday day. Nothing else. Do you live in Tulsa?

15. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Nope, I used to but I now I live in Coweta which isn't far.

16. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, any movies out there you want to see? I haven't seen that many and I like just about any type. I really don't want to see 8 legged freaks. I really, really, really hate spiders. PM me with your # and we will go from there. If anyone else doesn't have plans, let us know.

17. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Lisa, that sounds like fun for next weekend. We haven't seen 'Signs' yet. Looks really good though.

18. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, so I take it you and Billy don't have plans? Would you guys like to go to happy hour and then a movie?

19. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Sure,Lisa!

You do mean next Friday right?

20. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Yippee! I was thinking Friday. I don't know what theater Signs will be at, but that will be easy. We will plan on Friday then. Do you and Billy have any criteria for the "before the movie" place?

21. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    hehehe none that I can think of.

Only thing, I don't know what my work scheduale is going to be next week, cause I start Monday.

22. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    D'OH! Well, I HOPE you have Friday off. We can always do it Sat. hehehe!

23. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    I was leaning towards "The Bourne Identity". Have you seen this? Or possibly "Road to Perdition"

24. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Kenzi and I are both free tomorrow and Sunday of this weekend. Unfortunately, we are also broke due to the move, until next week (Payday!)

Next weekend depends on Kenzi's as-yet-unknown schedule.

Brain Flash! (Look out, they can be dangerous to people around me) We wouldn't mind if some of you guys wanted to come over and watch some DVDs at our place, THIS weekend. We could watch AoD for Lisa! We don't have a ton of room, so we couldn't accomodate the entire FanForce, unfortunately, although we'd love to.

25. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Sure you could Billy! We are not above piling in close for a fav. movie. :D PM me your # and I will give you guys a call.

Joey, I have seen BI, but not RtP. Not that I really want to see that. I do, I guess, but not high up ther on my list. Have you seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Okay, not typical stuff, but I heard it was awesome. I also haven't seen Min. Report, Goldmember (duh!), Men in Black II or Windtalkers. LMK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.