main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Good Evening, Good People.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by tsunami1138, Nov 15, 2012.

1. tsunami1138

tsunami1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Nice to make your acquaintance. Been hanging around like your average mynock for a while now, and figured the time was ripe to get myself involved. I'm very much looking forward to getting stuck in!

thesevegetables likes this.
  2. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

Failte Nua Duine.
    Make yourself at home. Have fun, get involved, check out our social threads, and if you have any questions or issues, this is your personal tech support thread.

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
  5. tsunami1138

Nov 15, 2012
    Question, on the trophy front (love that feature, by the way...)

How do I become the proud owner of a "Jedi_" or "Darth_" title? Or is that something I would have had to put in my name from the start?

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Tsunami1138! :)

There are titles that can be added/changed manually, but this works only for user with VIPship like game hosts, CR, moderators, RSA, etc. The other titles like your current "Jedi Padawan" is automatically set. As far as I know, it depends on the amount of posts you have, but I don't know the details yet.

So, if you want to have a username like "Darth Tsunami1138", you need to re-create your name (signing up again).

I hope this helped! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

tsunami1138 likes this.
  7. tsunami1138

Nov 15, 2012
    Ta very much! I'm already loving getting stuck into some controversial topics, but I'm a bit of a nut for completing trophies and stuff like that, so I thought I'd ask. Thinking about it, the THX award - I assume that one's post counts, and not name? Similarly with the Meaning of Life award?

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Trophies is a bit different from "stars" and "titles", but I don't have enough time to explain it right now. Hopefully the next one posting here will answer it - otherwise just ask again and you'll get that answer tomorrow. :)

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The titles are based on trophy points. The list:

Youngling - 0 points
    Padawan - 15 points
    Knight - 50 points
    Master - 45 points
    Grand Master - 100 points
    Force Ghost - 200 points
    Kwisatz Haderach - 5000 points

To see how to get points, go up to to 'Help' and click on 'Trophes'. That will give you a list.

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, Laj! :)