main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Grand_Admiral_Jedi's Adventure

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Jedi, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    It was a dark time for Grand Admiral Jedi.

His destiny prevented him from being able to attend Star Wars Ep. II "The Imax Experience"

There would be no giant Yoda he lamented. No meeting the beautiful Ms. Brightstar.

Alas, sorrowfully, all he could do was bid his comerades fairwell.

As they left, he debated shooting himself but decided that's not what Jesus would do.

No, GAJ had to find another path. It was then he decided to seek out the Legendary Macon Toys R Us.

He'd been warned by Liitle Jedi that the trip would be fruitless. Afterall, for countless years Tusken Raiders had pillaged all the great Star Wars Artifacts. No, LJ said that all that remained was Power Rangers and Harry Potter junk.

Nevertheless, GAJ journeyed into the abyss that is Macon around 12:00 on a Saturday. He fought his way through legions of mechs but finally he discovered the ancient temple. He darted into the ruins knowing he had precious little time.

Rangers, Potter, Spiderman, their names filled the debris. Soon he began to despair. Maybe, LJ was right? Maybe, there were no more Star Wars items.

But finally, GAJ's eyes beheld the massive Taun Taun towering eight billion feet in the air. And then he saw the figures. Hordes and hordes of figures. There was Coruscant attack Padme, a new Darth Maul, tons of new Amundi's, and even a Endor soldier without a beard. And that was just the beginning. There was a whole lot more figures he'd never seen before.

GAJ scooped up the toys and laughed triumphantly.

"Let them have SW: Imax and the Atlanta Fanforce for I have the figures. Hah, hah, hah. They're all mine. My figures. My precious. Boo Hah Hah."

****The following story does not express the views of nice guy Tony just those of his insane alter fan force ego.****

2. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Cool! I just checked the store in Warner Robins, and they have indeed received the latest waves of Kenner figures. I just may have to invest in a couple of these...

-Dale

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Uh. . .

We got to see Thumb Wars!?!

:p

4. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    "The dark side clouds everyting"

Has Littlejedi gone the way of OB-1?
    "what I told you was true..from a certain point of view"

GAJ scores, good find. maybe I should tell you theres nothing in Dublin. Maybe that would help them too. But tell me you scored a silver R2 from the haul?

5. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    :p

we got pics too

sabrann

6. litllejedi

Sep 29, 2001
    BTW GAJ, are you planning to see the Imax release? If you are, e-mail me and let me know. I might not mind seeing it again.

litllejedi@hotmail.com

7. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    No R2. I took a knee to the kidney and a Jawa ran off with the last one.

It was so sad, so sad.

I'll email you LJ about SW:IMAX.

Later,
    GAJ

8. litllejedi

Sep 29, 2001
    #%$@(insert colorful metaphores here)*$@!#@ Georgia jawas. Its becoming an epidemic.

9. s1138_

s1138_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2000
    [I just checked the store in Warner Robins]

toysrus? you mean they actually have stuff?! last i checked they still had nute from TPM...

10. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    No, Toys R Us only has the basic AOTC figures and the new Landspeeder and X-wing. Wal-Mart has all of the new waves. Check there.

-Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.