main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greatings to you all

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by Stormtrooper485, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper485

Stormtrooper485 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2004
    hello, i'm new to this message board, i'm in state college PA, and i'm a huge fan, just wanted to say hello to every one ;-)

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    "Greatingss" to yu0 t00... um, welcome! There isn't usually a whole ton of activity in here, but that's ok, I guess. I'm a student at PSU... tell us more about yourself.

3. Stormtrooper485

Stormtrooper485 Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2004
    well, i'm 17, i ama senior at State College Area Highschool, i'm an EMT, uhh......into the whole Public Safety things, lol, i'm going to go to Penn State to get my Criminal Justice degree, uhhh....i'm a huge fam, i love the empire, hehehe, uhh, looking to get into costuming, and mabye meet some fans from the area...well, it's ok if nothing goes on here....that makes us cool, cuz, uhh..it just does? lol, well, hope to meet you all.

4. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Welcome aboard our humble little ship. Pleased to meet you, I'm me. :D

We are really lazy, and don't do a whole lot. As you may already know, we only need one more meeting to become an official fanforce. But hey, why would we want to do that? :p

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the boards.
    Watch out for the mods, boost your post count up a bunch in YJC Community, and go to Games for some awesome games discussion/real slacker lounging and the occasional tourny.
    Enjoy.

5. JP30ISGOD

JP30ISGOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Hey n00b! Or, Stormie, if you'd prefer ;) I usually go by Wesjanson1138, but I do have my sox. I'm a senior at State High also, and I go by the name Kurt Kroeker, concertmaster of the orchestra. Drop by 1st period and see me sometime. I'm the guy always practicing in the practice rooms before school :D

6. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    You play violin?

7. JP30ISGOD

JP30ISGOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Yeah man. I'm leaving in half an hour for a Nittany Valley Symphony rehearsal. You may be familiar with the group. But yeah. I do.

8. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hey Stormtrooper....I'm the final member of our little fanforce. Geez, we all need to do something as a group...hmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.