main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Greeting from your Chapter Rep

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    Sorry this was delayed a bit. I just found a few moments to sit down and think about what an increadible year we have had. It has been an incredible journey in a year. The creation of a TA facebook, which increased our presence in the area farther than our web page had. The creation of our monthly newsletter. More and more people are seeing us, and joining us.

The best thing that has happened this year is being reuniting with the 501st Tyranus and HRR , Rebel Legion members. Which has been a wonderful reuniting of friends that we should have never been parted from long ago. Together we have had a wonderful time and lots of charity participation. I have to say I have an incredible team behind me working diligently to keep us moving forward into 2013.

As we gear up for the holiday season visiting family and friends Id like everyone to think on how far the group has come, and were we would like to take our future. Your council welcomes ideas as we look forward to serving you and making this the best fanforce ever.

This Sunday we will be meeting at the Chesapeake Central Library on Cedar rd. at 2pm to 4pm.

Sincerely,
    Chris Maher
    Chapter Representative

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.