main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Group update

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    The cookout looks like a go just need a head count on who is coming to plan what needs to be brought etc. I haven't forgot about the shirts. Just having trouble getting the info to the maker. I NEED to know for sure who is going to what conventions. We need to plan alittle especially for the big 2. Post any of the info you have here or website.
    Thanks

2. DarthPurr

DarthPurr Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    Who is going to bring Hot Dogs, Buns, Chips, Soda, Desert, Hamburger, Buns, and the fun stuff like plastic light sabers and fake guns, and games and other fun stuff.
    Do you want to make this an all day party from 10 am till 8 pm? Need to know also what Sat is not good for who in April. Post ASAP so we can get a date together.
    Thanks

3. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    My mom said she'll make some sort of dessert for me and brett to bring, i'll also bring some lightsabers, but not enough for everyone, so someone else will have to bring some sabers too. 10 to 8 sounds good. What kind of games do we need?

4. DLM13

DLM13 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2002
    I will come, I believe the only saturday that I am not available is the one during spring break (I think that's in April).

5. DarthPurr

DarthPurr Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    Hello all, I need to know ASAP who is comming for sure and what everyone wants Dogs or Burgers and what who will be bringing as far as food!!!!!!!!! I need to know this ASAP.
    Thanks

6. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Hows this?
    I'm bringing chips,I'm bringing the shuttle,and 1 lightsaber.

Hamburges sound good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.