main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GSO Burger King

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by DarthLarry, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    anyone having luck with the BK toys?

i managed to score a Vader figure in yanceville, va last wednesday. i also got the luke figure.

then i went to the bk on high point on thursday and got the jabba squirter and han in carbonite. these guys are great!

anyone else have any luck scoring vader?

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I havent picked up any of those yet, I do plan on it though. Will they sell them to you without having to buy any food? I am trying to stay away from fast food, haha.

3. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    i havent' found any that will do that. the 2 that i've been in both said that you had to get it with a value meal.

i'm with you on the fast food, but i'm trying to do it in moderation. :)

i'm going to try and go today to see if week 2 toys are out.

4. Shogi

Shogi Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    the BK on High Point Rd. will let you buy the toys for 99 cents each but I think you have to buy some food, the one out on Summit is doing the buy a value meal add $1.29 (or something like that) and get 2 toys and the one on Battleground I think is only giving them away one per kids meal. (but it was breakfast time when I went there) and seeing as it's now week 3 all I can find is week 2 toys, the funny part is I have all of week 2 and all I wanted was the Jawa....and maybe the Boba Fett

5. Shogi

Shogi Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    I was at the Summit BK yesterday hoping to snag a Jawa, I asked the lady for one and whatever else figure she feels like giving me. She goes into the back room (I thought was a little odd seeing as how I could see this weeks box right behind the counter) after a bit she comes out and says they're all out of them, she has one toy in her hand (looks like a darth maul and she asks what else I want, I figure what the hell and ask for a Vader (when else am I gonna get a chance like this) she smiles and says "we may have a few around" then she plops down a pod racer and presents a Vader! Now Rebelscum says they are shipping 5 per box, but the lady at BK (who I'm usually a bit more inclined to believe) says they're only 1 per box....now if I can only get that damn elusive Jawa :D

6. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I have got to get busy getting these BK toys, I dont have the first one yet, I really want a Vader and Grievous

7. Shogi

Shogi Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Well Greiveous is in week 4 but it seems that the BK's around here don't get their toys till mid week, that's when I saw week 3 toys show up last week. I know the one on High point rd still has week 3 as I just completed it today. Maybe tomorrow everyone will have a Greiveous out

8. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    ....I must be the lucky one....I got a Jawa and also a Vader/Anakin! The guy behind the counter, who was also a SW fan, said there were 5 per store here in the UK...?

Very kind of him to get me one - he had the rest stored up for eBay! The Jawa is my personal favourite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.