main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Halo 3 goodness!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    The best game I have ever played, without a doubt. :) And the multiplayer is unbelievable! Your options and gameplay types are near unlimited!

Anyways, I am on just about every night if anyone wants to look me up and join in the carnage. My gamertag is Riff Moonraker, so just let me know.

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Have you come out of the house since it came out. ;)

3. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Lol... only to go to work. The last level of the campaign is more intense than anything I have ever seen, and the multiplayer is fantastic.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Very cool guy! Ashlee and I are looking forward to killing with you... we'll try to hook up with you by Thanksgiving... seems like that may be the earliest. So what games are you playing? CTF's or Slayers?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force,
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Mostly Slayer. I just hit rank 30 yesterday, I just need 30 some xp to hit the Major rank. Also should finish up Legendary today.... we cruised through it yesterday up to the Ark chapter. It only took us about 2 1/2 hours to get from the beginning of the game to that point, so we should definitely wrap that up today. Legendary is actually easy compared to playing the meta-games on NORMAL with the skulls turned on. Good grief its hard like that...

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Words can not describe... just watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiL49rPO8sc

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force,
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    We ordered it on the ship lol. I cannot allow my brothers at home to become superior to me.

8. HawthorSolarian

HawthorSolarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2003
    i got it Delvani is my tag later

9. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    I fight under the moniker of "Red Ranger" (Hayabusa Armor).
    The Gravity Hammer is my new love :)

10. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    I actually beat it on Heroic with a buddy last night...
    Man, that ending made me angry (I'll be quiet, some guys may not have beaten it yet) :)
    We were playing with his profuile so he could get all the skulls and stuff.
    I myself have gotten a good load of achievements, with the exception of the ones you can only get online, I've done pretty well.

11. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Ash and I have beat it on Legendary... just like all of the previous versions... wait until after the credits to see the real ending.

Lodreh

12. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    *Withdraws the Katana*

*Flashes it at Windu*

Don't make me use this Katana of Decapitation +10 against Shindos

Nothing like having a Katana on your back in order to feel like a target!

-Flamebringer
    **PC Monitor + Xbox 360 = Hot Damn!**
    **Boston Surround Sound + Xbox 360 = Great Balls of Fire**

13. Jedi_Joyner4280

Jedi_Joyner4280 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2008
    to me halo 3 is no where near as good as halo 1. i mean if you are really into nooby weapons and the new graphics then this game is for you but for me i guess i am just a little old fashion and enjoy playing halo1 i still have lans every weekend but mainly they are halo 1 but i would be willing to put together a halo 3 lan just hit me up

14. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Gears of War is by far a better shooter than Halo 3. I also enjoyed Halo 1 more than the third.

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    To date I enjoy playing HALO 3 more so than HALO 1. HALO 1 was way too easy with the Uber Broken Pistol of Accuracy. Atleast HALO 3 with all skulls on legendary is still somewhat a challenge 9 months later... and online is still fun unlike a certain 3 hour CTF on Sidewinder.

Health packs are retarded... good change. All weapons are now viable... good change. Game play is cleaner and prettier... good change. Other than introduce us to a great franchise what is the appeal of HALO 1 over HALO 3?

Lodreh

16. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Not a whole lot...this is like comparing Doom to Doom 3.

I do like HALO 3 better than the first one and even the second one, even though I think HALO 2 may have a bit more retail/replay value than 1 and 3.

......Oh......and hi, guys.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Anyone still playing Halo 3?? They have come out with new achievements, so I am back in there playing again. Plus they have a new Mythic map pack coming soon, as well as a campaign expansion or something, judging from the trailer they just released...

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Aye we still boot it up on a weely basis. My wife plays online more than I do because I can't stand all the mindless chatter from the little kiddies I'm pwning ;). Seriously I'm still enjoying HALO 3 even now. We beat the game on Legendary in four player Co-op at the house recently and saw a little extended scene I hadn't noticed before. Anyone else catch a glimpse of the shield installation the Master Chief's ship was drifting towards?

19. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    hi all
    how ya doing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.