main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC HALO2 this weekend...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey folks, the weekend will be here before you know it, and I wanted to get everyones opinion on playing HALO2 this weekend... What about getting together Saturday night, instead of Friday night? I wouldnt be able to play long at all on Friday night this weekend, because I have to work on Saturday, so Saturday night would work out alot better for me.

As far as a place to play, Fetts is a possibility, and if that cant work out, Solo has already said we could play there, because Saturday night would work out good for him. I will post back on this thread as soon as I can get a confirmation either way, so we will know which way to go on this, if everyone is up for doing it on Saturday night.

Let me know what you think!

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    trust me, you don't wanna know what I think....

3. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    Why would we not want to know Joe?

4. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    well, if you want to be able to sleep again...

5. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    The weekend holds many possibilities... I should know more later this week... I have to work Friday so look for a response here at that time.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

6. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Ok I Think I Can Hold It At The Cargo Hold This Weekend. Normal Time, Same Place, Come Prepared...
    Lets Go With Saturday Night Cool???? I'll Try to Check
    Back Or Just Call Me....... :D :D

7. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Ok I Think I Can Hold It At The Cargo Hold This Weekend. Normal Time, Same Place, Come Prepared...
    Lets Go With Saturday Night Cool???? I'll Try to Check
    Back Or Just Call Me....... :D :D

8. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
  9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
  10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Double posters. :)

I'm definitely in! :)

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, after this weekend, I am looking forward to moving SOON, so I can get a good connection, and get X-Box Live so I can play HALO 2 online. With so much stuff going on this month, it looks like Fett wont be able to do alot of HALO gatherings, so this past weekend was one of the few he would be able to have if ANY more this month. Sad thing is, no one but Fett, Joe-da, and myself showed up. Not to mention, I had several folks who had said they were going only to cancel that day, or the worst part... that night as I was on the way to Fetts. Sometimes things come up, I know, but the way some of it went down just made me decide the heck with it, and I wont be bringing it up anymore. I have too much going on to have to worry about wrangling folks together, so I wont be getting on here and asking about the upcoming weekend, etc. etc. anymore, because I am not interested in playing phone tag all evening up until I thought we were going to have something going on. Heck, I had two folks telling me they were coming, and I set up a ride for Hawthor with them, and all was go at 9:30 or so, and I got a call back 5 minutes later saying they had some other stuff planned, which according to one of them, was some party or something like that. Dont get me wrong, I can understand things like that, the part that gets under my skin is changing your mind at the very last minute. I dont like being put in that position, and I dont like getting aggravated over stuff like that, so the way I see it, I wont get that way, if I am not on here every week asking folks about playing this weekend, etc. etc. I have too many other things on my plate. So, if someone else wants to do that, fine. Have fun, and if I happen to be there, or if I can make it, great. Heck, I was even told that some of our folks that havent checked the boards lately, were all gathered together Friday night, and no one mentioned that I had posted up about Saturday night. /shrug

Ok, I'm rambling now, so I'm done. :)

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Riff ate to much turkey on Thanksgiving. ;)

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    That I did. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.