main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Healer days, for the 2012 diary challenge, completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    [​IMG]

Title: Healer days
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA
    Character: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes a diary
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas.

Entry 1

Yup I have a new diary. Still have to find those missing entries 29 to 377 from my previous diary but when I find them I will include parts in this diary; the funny parts yes.
    Entry 378 ended with mentioning a young baby and that?s what I will write here about.

Qui-Gon Jinn has found him. He was visiting a friend on Malastare and the Force must have drawn him there to the sewer. There he found a mother with a new-born. He couldn?t save the mother but the baby got his care and was taken with him and his pilot back to Coruscant. Aaqu Maerhin examined him in the healers? ward and he told me all about little Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The baby had been crying since he left the arms of Qui-Gon Jinn. Crèche assistant Karri-Jy had brought him to the healers and in getting the baby to the crèche she met Jinn again. Result a quiet baby until he was in that crèche.
    Crèche master Rian Solma managed to put him asleep but only in his arms. It was Aaqu coming to the crèche that had Obi-Wan again quiet but only in his arms.

Master Yoda solved the riddle of the crying in his crib Obi-Wan. He could soothe him and get him to sleep and he said to Rian and Aaqu ?severed from master that found him, difficult it was. See you as friends he will.?

And with Aaqu and Rian as friends of little Obi-Wan I am sure I will see that boy too.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yup I have a new diary. Still have to find those missing entries 29 to 377 from my previous diary but when I find them I will include parts in this diary; the funny parts yes. Entry 378 ended with mentioning a young baby and that?s what I will write here about.

Yes, a new year and a new diary. Brilliant!

[face_dancing]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :D Great start and wonderful title.

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    How sweet [face_love]

Great start!

5. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Aww...baby Obi-Wan - and it was Qui-Gon who found him. Little Obi-Wan has already formed an attachment to his future master...sweet...[face_love]

Loving this already...please PM when you update.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for reading and more fun with Obi in the next entry.

PM coming:)and lots and lots of Obi-Wan and friends coming in the diary

Entry 2

Busy, busy, busy.
    Yep I have been busy and not seeing my diary at all but what happened today has me writing a new entry in my diary.

Five months old and already a bundle of mischief; yes that?s the Kenobi kid.

Rian Solma came with him to the healers? ward and I was the one ? Aaqu must have planned this and I will get my ?revenge? next time I see him in the scrub room after a procedure ? to give the initiate his shots.

I had him on the scales to measure his growth and being without clothes and diaper the first thing he did was squirting a nice ? dead on target ? amount of liquid to my head. That had Rian doubled over with laughter, I taking his measure and grumbling to get him in a new diaper as soon as possible and rushing into a changing cubicle to get a shower and new gown.

Returning from that interruption I saw Rian and Obi-Wan playing with one of the blue gloves, blown up and tied shut with a bandaid. Rian should have used a knot to tie the glove shut. Obi-Wan grabbed with his little hands the glove. The bandaid detached and the glove came barrelling towards me and hitting me on my nose. Again dead on target.

Next came the difficult thing; getting young Kenobi his first shot.
    The shot went in without him noticing it at all but cerulean blue eyes followed my hand putting the syringe on a tray where I had more syringes. That had a little hand reaching to that tray and one syringe starting its journey to that hand. I could prevent the meeting and gave the boy when he looked to me with those liquid eyes becoming sad eyes a large plastform syringe.

You should have seen Obi-Wan and Rian. The latter filled the syringe with water and the two ? hands working together ? managed to get me again wet.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I [face_love] baby Obi (and toddler, youngling...). So cute.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Love baby Obi...[face_love]

Squirting him dead on target...:p

Go Obi!

He just sounds adorable...

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Little Obi!

Awwww, I do like that diary already. Please more, more, more!

[face_love]

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Valairy_Scot
    We all love Obi;)

Jade_eyes

more mush coming

He is and you will see more of him and his friends.

AzureAngel2

Here is more

Entry 3
    I wrote about the Kenobi kid last entry.
    But this one is about Qui-Gon Jinn.
    He found Obi-Wan on Malastare and brought him to the crèche and Aaqu saw Jinn holding the baby and painted them after taking a picture. Yup with the always regulated but not now Coruscant weather going whacko, Aaqu needed some time to paint after having some procedures with Temple caretakers coming to the healer?s ward after meeting with the nasty parts of that whacko healer?s disaster weather. We never had that whacko weather this bad. Or are the weather boys creating a more natural weather pattern for the planet? Not very likely and I have seen the news with the weather boys apologising for the whacko weather.

Aaqu gave me permission to place a pic in this diary and here it is.
    [​IMG]
    Sweet and innocent and quiet.

I saw Master Jinn today in the garden of a thousand fountains with his padawan Xanatos. Arguing. Yup I have seen and heard that a lot. Xanatos is quite a headstrong padawan and a match for Master Jinn with his strong attachment to the living Force.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Weather's strange everywhere it seems :p

Xanatos - :( - his choices later on impacted Jinn quite profoundly which also affected Obi-Wan very much, complicated their partnering up. [face_thinking]

13. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Very sweet pictured of Qui-Gon holding baby Obi...awww...[face_love]

Good diary entry...and pic..=D=

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Brilliant idea to use those gorgeous art pieces in your diary!

=D=

I also like the writing style you use in this diary.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    they did and that's for Kaagi many entries away and he sure will comment on it

Thank you. Obi-Wan is nice to write about and he sure plays a main part in this diary

more pics are coming and Kaagi is fun to write

Entry 4

Yup again a long time has passed since I saw my diary.

Finding a place to meditate or relax after a difficult procedure has me often headed to the wild garden near the healers? ward. I just have to jump over my balcony and get somewhere on the meadow. But not when the birds are mating or having young birds. Meditating is a no with birds landing on your head or asking attention in other ? sometimes dirty ? ways. Yup dirty with getting poodoo on your head, clothes or whatever. Those are the times that I head to the garden of a thousand fountains.
    And who was there?

Rian Solma was walking there with Obi-Wan in his arms and the toddler must have seen Yoda and Yaddle because the next thing I saw was Rian putting Obi-Wan down after telling him that the left one was Master Yoda and the other one Master Yaddle.
    And that had me recording some funny conversation that I will write down here.

?Mastuh Yaddel I am Obi-Wan.?

?Meet you nice it is.?

?Mastuh Yoda you are??

?Master Yoda I am not.?

?Same speech.?

I saw Obi-Wan toddling towards where master Yoda was.

?Mastuh Yoda I am Obi-Wan.?

?Meet you nice it is.?

?Mastuh Yoda you are??

?Master Yoda I am.?

?Same speech.?

Obi-Wan crawled back to master Rian Solma and was picked up.

?Mastuh Wian?

?Yes?

?Mastuh Yoda same as Mastuh Yaddle. He talks backwards.?

That was funny and two pair of green ears perched up when I saw Rian and Obi-Wan again headed to the two masters.

?You reasoning is reasonable but Master Yaddle is a female. You have heard her talking.?

?She talks backwards.?

?But with a higher pitch. Listen.?

?Obi-Wan, Yaddle I am.?

?Mastuh Yoda??

?No Master Yaddle. No gimer stick I have. Female I am.?

Master Yoda stood up using his gimer stick.

?Mastuh Yoda has stick. Mastuh Yaddle has not. She is a woman.?

That had me snickering softly and following more of the conversation between Yoda and Yaddle.

?Put entry in diary you will??

?Master Yaddle, if find my diary I do.?

?Madame Master Jocasta Nu archived she has.?

?Probable, like other diary.?

?Cute pictures in diary there are.?

?Kaagi Adin cute drawing he made.?

?OW gimer stick only use on humans you do. Cute those pictures are.?

?Cute hmm?

?Yes, great artist Kaagi is. Erased from diary they can not.?

?Diary in archive it is.?

Oops. Master Yoda has found out about my drawing.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Little Obi is so cute! I also over Yoda and Yaddle. :)

17. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Master Yoda has stick he does?

[face_thinking] You know, when speaking of the differences between genders...[face_laugh]

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun entry! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ahem, rofl part here:

?Mastuh Yoda has stick. Mastuh Yaddle has not. She is a woman.?

You do not want to know ... [face_laugh] o_O

Hugs!

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Mastuh Yaddel I am Obi-Wan.?

?Meet you nice it is.?

?Mastuh Yoda you are??

?Master Yoda I am not.?

?Same speech.?

I saw Obi-Wan toddling towards where master Yoda was.

I find you write a hilarious, sweet Obi-Wan.

20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Oh...after reading a few comments....[face_laugh]

What an adorable chapter about little Obi-Wan's discovery of Masters Yaddle and Yoda...and the differences between them...:p

And those sound like some pretty aggressive birds...I wouldn't want to he around them at this time either.

Nice chapter.

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Little ones, yes they can be endearing with their comments. Thanks all for reading and Kaagi has more fun in the next entry

Entry 5

Keeping a secret from Master Yoda?
    No, that will never work.

One hour after I wrote the last entry he was coming to my apartment and asking me to accompany him.
    Not to his apartment to enjoy his horrible stew. He knows that I am quite allergic to the stuff.
    But to the crèche.
    I had to help the crèche masters with the older initiates during their drawing lessons.
    And what was on the drawing board for all to see?
    [​IMG]

My picture of Master Yoda.

The initiates were drawing that and some of the more daring guys made a cartoon with me.
    And during that drawing the lesson was interrupted by Obi-Wan and his friend Garen crawling towards the board.

Garen said Master Yaddle.

But Obi-Wan ? remembering the lesson from Rian ? said ?Mastuh Yoda has stick.?

And that had some of the older initiates giggling and Master Yoda tapping with that stick on the floor.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was a fun lesson. :)

Awesome picture earlybird, I really love it. =D=

23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Little Obi-Wan remembers his lessons well! :p

24. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I must admit... ever since the Yoda and Yaddle entry... "Master Yoda has stick" has now become my in-joke for unintentional innuendo. XD

And art classes at the Jedi Temple? Never would have known, did that curriculum carry over to the NJO, I wonder... [face_thinking]

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Glad Obi-Wan remembered ;)