main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all! (I found a MAJOR error with the cartoon)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Kirby_106, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirby_106

Kirby_106 Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2003
    Ok first i am new here and love this forum. Secound i would like to say i found a funny error with the cartoon. I almost missed it my 10th time i watched it. Ok here is the error, In the beguinning with yoda you see him riding the animal (sorry i dont know the name of that animal) and if you look behind him you dont see anything. But when he turns on his light sabor the storm troopers just pop up behind him. Now is this an error or did they intend to do that?? Well thats all i have to say! Bye

Kirby_106 :D

Looks like the question was answered. In the future, please use the fiscussion thread. Thanks.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
  3. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    It was done on purpose.

!snap

4. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    It was intentional. It singles out Yoda as the first image of the series but then lets us know there's an army behind him and a war going on.

5. Kirby_106

Kirby_106 Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2003
    ok....i just thought it was kinda weird.

6. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Yoda was riding a Taun Taun for you heard the sound of one. It's a cartoon too, and Yoda was leading, and then the army popped up behind him :D

7. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    It's not a Tauntaun, it's a Kibuck, it just makes the same sound as Tauntaun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.