main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Hello Nebraska!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dawmer299, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Let's bring these boards back. Please take a moment to say Hello and introduce your self. Feel free to post more info, I'll Start with my basics:

Name: Jeff "Dawmer299"
    Been a fan since: 1977
    Hobbies: I mostly collect autographs now and I still have a fine collection of action figures. However, my newest adventure is building a life size R2 unit.

2. SandtrooperScout

SandtrooperScout Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2007
    Great to see you made it over, Jeff!!

For those of you who dont know, the Omaha Fan Force will be moving it's message board activity back to theforce.net! We still maintain an email group for event notifications, so let me know if you'd like to be added to that. Now, let me follow in Jeff's footsteps here....

Name: Mark "SandtrooperScout"
    Fan since 77, Chapter Rep since 2001.
    Hobbies: I used to collect heavily, and have a whole room in my house to display my collection (what I can get out of course), but have pretty much gotten out of the collecting over the past year. Just too much junk, too many repaints, repacks, etc. Plus it's all overpriced these days. Long for the old days of '95 when you could get a figure for $5! Currently I just focus on costuming, and my involvement with the 501st and Rebel Legion's.

Who's next?

3. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Name: John "TB750" Jaeckel
    Been a fan since: 1977 (I was born May 26th, so I like to believe I stayed in the womb one extra day so I could watch Star Wars in Heavenly THX Surround Sound)
    Hobbies: Star Wars, G.I. Joe (classic... don't get me started), Transformers (Generation 1), Battlestar Galactica (the new series), and just about anything sci-fi. It's good to see that TF.n has their act together.

Now, the OFF website may be down, but that doesn't mean it's out. There may be some surprises coming in the next few weeks, however, the message boards will remain off-line.

4. Falcon-One

Falcon-One Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2009
    Well I guess I'm next

Name: Denny Freeman
    Been a fan since: 1977 Saw the movie on my Birthday June 22, 1977
    Hobbies:Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, The Original Battlestar Galactica, Your Unoffical Photographer Ha Ha Ha.

5. scichik

scichik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2005
    Well, I haven't been around the boards for a while, but I recently have found my way back!

I'm Mary (scichik)
    Omaha
    - I'm more of a reader.
    I've always enjoyed the movies, but began reading EU about 12-14 years ago.
    I managed to find my way to CIII where I had a blast, of course being my first time I missed out on a lot just cause I didn't know any better. (my daughter made a great Princess Leia, it I do say so myself!) I can't wait to go to another, I'm hoping the next !will be centrally located.
    I'm not much of a collecter. I do have a light sabre and an autographed Fett pez dispenser.
    That's about it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.