main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello ^^

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cem_Fel, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    I'm not very well in introduction, but after a month I decided, it could be a good idea to say hello ^^
    So I hope it isn't bad, not to write too much, but to say something about me:
    I'm a student and I likes Star Wars very much, not only the movies, since one of my hobbies is reading, I'm a big fan of the EU. I also like watching TV, meetings friends, sleeping and relaxing.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You're from Germany? :eek:

Herzlich Willkommen, Cem_Fel! :D

It's great to meet another fellow from Germany and since you love to meet friends, I like to invite you to the German Speaking FanForce (GSFF). There you can find other SW fans from Germany and if you like you can meet them in RL as well. Because I'm a member of the GSFF I can tell you for sure it is much fun and worth a look. Don't hesitate to post there, we don't bite. ;)

May I ask where you're from?

I hope you have much fun and visit us at the GSFF. :)

Enjoy your stay. :D

3. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Hallo Cem, willkommen! Hope to see you at the GSFF soon :)
    Maybe you'd like to visit the newbie adoption thread, which is a great way to start off at the boards. Being adopted is the best thing ever! :)

4. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome Cem:D, I hope that you like it here:).

5. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Willkommen Cem_Fel! Ich hoffen das Sie.. (OK I'll drop the German before I embarass myself any further :p) Hope you'll enjoy yourself here! :)

Auf wiedersehen (sorry, just couldn't help myself :p)

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

As you can probably tell we're a friendly bunch in this forum, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Or if you just want to hang out around here, don't be shy to post. We have a few social threads, such as the Newbie Welcome Party. This forum is also a helpful one, where you can find a whole lot of helpful threads and links. Such as the Map of the Boards... or the Forum Index.

Enjoy your stay! Don't be shy to explore, this place is huge and there's plenty to discover and explore.

7. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Thanks for the nice greetings. :)

@Skiara
    Oh... there is a whole Community? I see, I should spend some time in other parts, than the FanFiction boards... Thanks for the info anyway.
    And I come from Hannover, not exact but it's not far away.

8. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    hey mate, you're the fourth in our group then :D

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Hannover? That's not too far away and as Marte already said, you're not alone in Hannover. You really should visit the GSFF (especially because we are planning our next meeting). :)

10. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    *jumps around*
    I'm from Hannover, too! [:D] Welcome Cem! :)

11. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome! I'm from Canada, not Germany, but I do have a Hanover connection of sorts. When we had intramural sports in high school Hanover was the name of my group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.